Islamic Forum
PeaceAll

Nasheed By Mishary Rashid Afasy

i just wanted to get general english translation of this excellent anasheed anaa Al abdu from sheikh mishary rashed al afasy

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalafasy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/files/668.rm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalafasy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/files/668.rm[/url]

anyone from arab bros and sisters or anyone who can find english lyrics for it

PropellerAds
Guest amani

:sl:

such a nice nasheed!

have you watched the vid?

its

:sl: Beautiful

I have asked these about a hundred times on this site but................does anyone know where we can get CD's of this Brother singing his Nasheeds?

I have asked these about a hundred times on this site but................does anyone know where we can get CD's of this Brother singing his Nasheeds?

Assalamu Alakum,

you are not allowed to post links yet alafasy (contact admin if its a beneficial link)/newsite/index2.php?page=audio&cat=anasheed

:j:

Wa'alkum Salam

you are not allowed to post links yet alafasy (contact admin if its a beneficial link)/newsite/index2.php?page=audio&cat=anasheed

:j:

Thank you Sister but............ :sl: I can't read Arabic. What is this site telling me?

Sorry :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum

Also if you want CD quality Quran recitations of Mishary and others, go here: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hidayahonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/?page=audio&reciter=7"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hidayahonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/?page=audio&reciter=7[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum

You can download at least 4 albums on this site: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalafasy.co.nr/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalafasy.co.nr/[/url]