Islamic Forum
Malik1

Real Talk: I Think I Saw The Devil. Help Me

I was lying in bed. I dont know if i was sleeping or up. Anyways I feel this thing grab me and i turn sideways and I cant move or nothing! then i see this black figure for like half a second and i close my eyes fast as hell. This happend to me before. I was sitting and all of a sudden i couldnt move and this white ghostly midget comes running to me and pounds me for like 2 seconds.

This happend again 2 hours later but I think this was a dream that felt real. Im sittign and i cant move and it keeps pushing me to the edge of the bed and i say la illaha ill alllah like 5 times.

PropellerAds

I had severale experice like that.. I when i am in bed i felt a hand holding my arm firmly. At first i thought it was somebody else but when i turn nobody is there and i still felt the hand and each single finger aswell. This has happen to me 5 times.

And when i was 5 years old i saw the bathroom door open when we were doing this magic and i dint beleieve it back then and was afraid of the dark so i dint pertispated. and then after one said this word at the end "devil" loud and they all ran right out of a closet. I look in the closet and nothing and i was thinking of how stupit they are that they believe in this stuff and then when i turn around towards the bathroom i saw the door handle twisted and i push the door without turing the handle and at first i thought it was someone who was trying to play a joke on me. So when i search the bath room i made sure no one was in get out without me seeing but after i have search everything in the bathroom i ran out as i then thought that there spell really worked

I remeber them speeking somthing i dint understand and it wasnt english. and i they learned this somewere but it was a long time so i forgot were they have learned this.

I had an experience like this many years ago in college. It was like I was in between being awake and being asleep. I could see, hear, and breathe but it felt as if something was preventing me from doing any other movement. I was like this for a few moments, I was very scared.

Salaam,

simple solution, pray. If they are the devil they're not going to like it. If they're not, prayer is generally a pretty good thing to do anyway.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

Guest amani

:sl:

definitely what darla said.

pray the Adhan and Aoodhu.

the devil runs from the adhaan.

It happened to my mum before. She said she was too tired and therefore lyed on the bed and on that moment she felt a weight on her, couldnt even stand up or do anything else. She said she started to read some surahs inside her heart (cuz she couldnt even open her mouth to read surah with her tongue!) And then the thing above my mum went away.. My mum said she knew such a thing from my dad cuz he experienced it before as well..

In my country there is a 9 year old boy who prescribes traditional medicine with a help of a Jinn. Its said that, one day when he was walking, he fainted or something, after that that is happening. It was told in the news paper that on the day of Isra and Mi'araj, his grandmother asked him about that night, and he closed the eyes and said everything that happened that night. Upon hearing this, her granny broke in to tears. It is said that he is approached by a "Pious Jinn" ..... He told his mother, that if she want to see the Jinn, she can, but she cannot bear to see it.

Anyhow God knows the Best..........

I was lying in bed. I dont know if i was sleeping or up. Anyways I feel this thing grab me and i turn sideways and I cant move or nothing! then i see this black figure for like half a second and i close my eyes fast as hell. This happend to me before. I was sitting and all of a sudden i couldnt move and this white ghostly midget comes running to me and pounds me for like 2 seconds.

This happend again 2 hours later but I think this was a dream that felt real. Im sittign and i cant move and it keeps pushing me to the edge of the bed and i say la illaha ill alllah like 5 times.

bismillaahil lazi laa yadurru ma' ismihi shaiaw fil ardi wala fissamaai wa huwas samee-ul-aleem[using large font size is not allowed]

in name of Allah nothing can cause harm whatever in this earth and whatever is in the heavens (or translate as skies) and HE (Allah) is All Listening All Knowing

read 3 times morning and 3 times evening and have faith in this words.

Keep reading "Laa hawla walaa quwata illa bil-laahil aliyil azeem " no one has any power over anything , It is Allah who has All the power over everything

Keep reading this and dont be afraid i know it is scary ! but remember when you keep faith in Allah devil is nothing it is smaller than fly

May Allah strengthen faith of all of us :sl: :sl:

Edited by mac111

What the.. you guys are really scaring me now :sl:

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous

As Salamu Alaikum,

Please stop sharing dreams or experiences that you may feel are from shaitan because this is haram according to Rasulullah! By sharing these stories, you are only pleasing shaitan ar-rajim!

Edited by M. Siddiqi

I had an experience like this many years ago in college. It was like I was in between being awake and being asleep. I could see, hear, and breathe but it felt as if something was preventing me from doing any other movement. I was like this for a few moments, I was very scared.

The same thing has happened to me 3 or more times and it scares me to death i told one of my friends and he mentioned jinn or something but ive put it down to lack of sleep

Three times when it happened i heard high pitched squeeling and i heard a voice with it twice, one time it happened i was face down asleep on the floor and i couldnt breath and when i tried to get up couldnt move and after a while it stoped and every thing went quite again.

But i also have had difficulty sleeping since i was a baby( im typing this at 20 past 2 in the morning) and used to see things walking around until i was like 9 (used to scare the crap outta me)

But what scared me the most about these dreams is that they feel so real and i dont normally dream and when i do i cant remember them but these where clear..

Its weird.. :sl:

Pleasing the what?

Theyre just weird dreams...

salam

devils are around us but usually we cannot see them. i heard they live in the corners of the rooms and they prefer remote areas and they eat from bones that are on plates.

Salaams,

Go with the advice of those who have recommended that you read your supplications and ayatulkursi as well as the 3 qul's prior to going to bed.

InshaAllah you won't be bothered by those jinns that are harrassing you. It is more than likely a local jinn just playing games to scare you. You read the athkaar and you will place an invisible shield of protection around you so that they can't harrass you.

and yes.. no one should be sharing their bad dreams, they could come true and the shaytaan gives you those dreams to put you in a fearful distressed state. It's best to say aootho billahi min alshaytaan alrajeem and forget them!

Peace

Just sounds like you got stuck between conscienceness and beginning of REM sleep. Basically your body shuts down like you were going to sleep as does parts of your brain yet you are still semi-awake. Your consciencess mind thinks its dying and panics oftn resulting in weird images.

This is usually the time when people who experience this claim they see demons, angels, Jesus, aliens, MIB, The matrix etc.

This stuff is usually caused by indigestion, uncomfortable sleep positions, uncomfortable change in room temp. or just restlessness combined with fatigue.

Best thing to avoid this is just dont do what you were doing before you went to sleep.

I used to get crazy nightmares like you described until I was 12. Then i figured if I stopped having really spicy food before going then I wouldnt get them haha :sl:

Sometimes I find myself half conscience and half asleep (it's really weird) my brain is in hyper drive mode and no matter what I do I can't stop thinking and it can be really annoying! When I do regain some consciousness (enough for me to think for myself) I realise I have been in bed thinking and thinking for hours, but I can't remember clearly what I have been thinking about.. :sl: I think it COULD be related to something I eat hehe.

Mehmet

Brothers and sisters, I think you are just experienceing sleep paralysis.

check out wikipedia for a breif summary

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Sleep_paralysis"]Sleep paralysis[/url]

i've got a simple answer... its just some bad jinns trying to freak you out... like people have said... say your prayers, Quran, duaas etc. i also agree that bad dreams shouldnt be publisized...

edit: jinnat can be the reason of sleep paralysis...

Edited by Um-`Eesaa

For anyone who cannot sleep properly or have nightmares, pls recite ayatul Qursi, Surah Naas and Surah Falaq b4 u go 2 sleep.

i've got a simple answer... its just some bad jinns trying to freak you out... like people have said... say your prayers, Quran, duaas etc. i also agree that bad dreams shouldnt be publisized...

edit: jinnat can be the reason of sleep paralysis...

Or you know....bad food :j:

Peace,

LOL, my uncle says that eating too much prior to sleep does it to him...