Islamic Forum
atheist1

Israel's 'modesty Buses' Draw Fire

peace

so are you arguing that if the sentiments of the majority of britons is that they find the burkha offensive, that muslim women in britain should stop wearing it? And that they should leave if they don't like it, instead of trying to change the laws to a progressive system where people can wear what they wish for their personal expression?

First they should stop nudity and then come to burqa, then the argument can be considered. But when u cannot control nudity and sex on street then u don't have any right to question burqa.

I hope u would have understand my nudist and naturist anology.

Ur society prefer evolution. what is logic behind it. Why not jump forward. U have seen the trend. accelerate it.

Islam is best understood after reaching the peak of man made laws of societies.

Edited by ahamed_sharif

PropellerAds
First they should stop nudity and then come to burqa, then the argument can be considered. But when u cannot control nudity and sex on street then u don't have any right to question burqa.

I hope u would have understand my nudist and naturist anology.

not entirely. I see it as a human right to wear what one wishes. If a society enforces nudity, that is as wrong as a society that enforces 'full covering'. The two are equally wrong.

Ur society prefer evolution. what is logic behind it. Why not jump forward. U have seen the trend. accelerate it.

accelerate through evolutionary means - education, discussion, example. A revolution is a change imposed.

peace and love. :sl: