Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
world_footy_Gunner_laDy

Dutch

PropellerAds

:sl: sister :sl:

Try PMing one of the members who post in the Dutch forum:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=469"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=469[/url]

All the best inshaAllah.

:sl: sister :j:

Try PMing one of the members who post in the Dutch forum:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=469"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=469[/url]

All the best inshaAllah.

thnks

been there am tryin dat

pm has been disabled

dot has vanished

and anyway the dutchh forum is very,,,silent :sl:

ur in ma duas sister

True the Dutch forum is silent.

I have put up a poll for Dutch Mulims but although I got many reactions no one really filled out the Questionaire. It is really a pity as Dutch policies toward the Muslim Population where so much subject of criticizm recently.

I will try to repost the questionnaire Hope somme of the holland Massive will respond!

In perfect love to all!

Salam, i dont mean to offend any1 sumhow lol, but if u know a Somalian, they usuali have lived in Holland, so they cud help inshAllah., give it a try :sl: salamzzz !

Salam, i dont mean to offend any1 sumhow lol, but if u know a Somalian, they usuali have lived in Holland, so they cud help inshAllah., give it a try :sl: salamzzz !

yeah i know more than one Somalian that have live in Netherland

thnks

:sl: welcome..btw-tried talking to ya on msn, but u wudnt reply and den like a minute later, u were ofline...OH, maybe i didnt apear online, but i remember appearing online, lol, Allah knows best, talk tommorow inshAllah, or wheneva i can, salamz and peaace to all of ya!