• sheikh juhani
    • sheikh minshawy
    • sheikh hudhaifi
    • sheikh abdul Basit
    • sheikh mishary
    • sheikh sa'd alghamidy
    • other

Asalaamu aleykum baji,

Assalamu Alaikum, I am trying to post a clip here, inshaAllah I hope it works. Can you guess who it is, you will get a beautiful flower if you do inshaAllah. This is one of my most favourite reciters. Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_switchboard.real(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/player/email.html?PV=6.0.12&&title=Track%2022&link=http%3A%2F%2Fyou are not allowed to post links yetquranicsciences(contact admin if its a beneficial link)%2FQuran%2Frecitation%2FSoorah%2520Al%2DBayyanah.mp3"]SURAH AL- BAYYANAH:[/url]

Note: the link takes you to the Real Play page, all you have to do is click where it says CLICK TO START REAL PLAY.

Mashallah baji , his voice is very beautiful ! :sl: May Allah Azza wa Jall bless you and your family!!

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, JazaakAllahu Khairan Katheeran Chaand and others for the duaas.

Back to the topic of favourite reciters inshaAllah.

umAhmad.

Sheik Abdirashid Ali Sufi is my favorite. He recites the Qur'an in a deep voice, and he has such a way of immersing the listener into the Qur'an, and it never fails to show me the wonders of the Qur'an.

Here's him reading surah yunus, even though he sounds kind of different.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=q3u6hZTAzpU"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=q3u6hZTAzpU[/url]

Salam.

:sl:

Mashallah Tabarakallah

My favourite recitors are Abdul Basit, Al Ghamdi (Surah Buruj)

Have any of u watched Khalid Yasins lecture videos, his recitation is always used

Mashallah Tabarakallah

:j:

Wo######W Masha'Allah Thats your son!!!!! he sounds as good as all those famous ones...Masha'Allah.

hmmmmm I think he might just become my favourite now :sl: Masha'Allah Dear Sister Um Ahmad you must be so proud. :sl:

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

Top Twenty Reciters not in chronological order:

Abdulbaset Abdussamad

Shaikh Al-Balloushy

Abu Bakr Ash-Shatery

Sa'd al-Ghamidi

Shaykh As-Sudays

Haroon Baqai

Shaykh Hussary

Shaykh Menshawe

Shaykh Al-Efasy

Shaykh Yasir Birjas

Al-Bashiree

Muhammad al-Barrak

Hafiz Remzi Er

Mehmet Ay

Matrood

Majed Farouk

Muhammad Ayoub

Al-Ajmy

Shaykh Jibreen

Shaykh ######-Shuraym

Assalamu Alaikum

Check out (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=41444"]this[/url] brother, apparently he's an imam at Green Lane Masjid in Birmingham (UK). Would love to read Taraveeh behind him!

Asslaamu Alaikum,

MashaAllah tabarak Allah ya Um Ahmad! Sh. Uthman has a beautiful recitation, both in voice and tajweed!

For the traditional ones, I love Abdel Baasit and AlHussary.. especially for learning tajweed! (Maybe I'm biased because they are Egyptian LOL)

For the modern ones, my favorite right now is Mishary Bin Raashed al3faasey.

Salaam

My favs are the Haram'ain imaams...mostly I listen to Sheikh Shuraim, Sudais, Juhany, and Budayr. The new imaam, Sheikh Khaalid al Ghamdi, is amaazing too. :sl:

MashaAllah [at] your son, khala umAhmad! May Allah protect him and your family always. Ameen.

Edited by Labibah

Assalamu alaikum, I saw this thread after a long time. Alhamdulillah, I am thankful to Allah for blessing me with children who listened to us and chose the Line of Deen for their studies and Careers.

JazaakAllahu Khairan to all who commented on my son Uthman's recitation. May Allah bless all of you with children who will be Huffaz, Qaaris, Ulemas and Daees of Deen, ameen. It is the best treasure we can have.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

sheikh Shuraim has the most beautiful recitation. there is so much emotion in his voice. alhamdulillah i was lucky enough to be led by him in mecca. also Abu Bakr ash Shatiree is also amazing.

xxx

I already voted in this thread for Sheikh mishary, but today I discovered one recitor called Muhammad Ibn Ibrahim Al-Luhaidan.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=27LC0a6fcIE&feature=related"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=27LC0a6fcIE...feature=related[/url]

:sl: he has a beautiful voice.

Assalamu Alaikum

Me too, I originally voted for Mishary but after coming back from Hajj I think I've got a new favourite! It's Sheikh Mahir Al-Muaiqely who was leading the prayers in Masjid Haram, I liked him so much that I recorded him on my phone (which came out pretty good) and I also bought a mp3 cd (the full Quran) of his, the shops were selling it for 10 riyals but I found a good deal in the market, paid 4 riyals for it! (£1 is approx 7.5 riyals)

Here is him leading the Maghrib prayer:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=gpoOY_fihEk"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=gpoOY_fihEk[/url]

^ this was filmed a few days after I got there, so I am in that jamaat!

Somebody please add him to the list!

Edited by [email protected]

SubhanAllah, is there anything more beautiful than the sound of tilawa, regardless of who the reciter is? Kalla! The Quran (with the proper niyyah) warrants ajr, whereas things accompanied with instruments do not, even if one has a "good niyyah" and what not...

The majority of the quraa' I like are from the Khaleej with soft voices, and usually not the ones that are the most popular around the globe. I have no favorites. These are just some of them:

riwaya: Hafs An Assem:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nawader_t/others/3amoodi.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/nawader_t/others/3amoodi.html[/url]

MAALIK AL-'AMOODI!!!!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/05_fares.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/05_fares.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=194"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?sec...;recitor_id=194[/url]

Fares 'Abbaad

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/02_zamil.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/02_zamil.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=97"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?sec...p;recitor_id=97[/url]

Maajid Az-Zaamil

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/doaa/zamil_qunot.ram"]ÃÃÙ[/url] (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/doaa/listen/zamil_qunot.ram"]ÇÓÊãÇÚ[/url] 1423 åÌÑí ÃÚÇà ÞäæÊ ãÇÌà ÇáÒÇãá 2

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/mohd_taha.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/mohd_taha.html[/url]

Muhammad Taha (child reciter)

Mahir Al Maeeqli

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/m3eeqli.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/m3eeqli.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=177"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?sec...;recitor_id=177[/url]

Khaled Al Majed

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=65"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?sec...p;recitor_id=65[/url]

Khalid Jaleel

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/11_galeel.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/11_galeel.html[/url]

Umar al-qazabri

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/qazabri.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/qazabri.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=180"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/bindex.php?sec...;recitor_id=180[/url]

Naser Al Qatimi (hafidhahullah):

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/08_qatami.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/08_qatami.html[/url]

Faisal Al Halibee

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/15_7aleebi.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsohari(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/15_7aleebi.html[/url]

Ali Abdullah Jabir (rh)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/engblue/audio.php?page=souraview&qid=466&rid=1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/engblue/audio...d=466&rid=1[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/engblue/audio.php?page=souraview&qid=514&rid=1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/engblue/audio...d=514&rid=1[/url]

Muhammad Al-Barraak

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/engblue/audio.php?page=souraview"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/engblue/audio...?page=souraview[/url][using large font size is not allowed] t[using large font size is not allowed]&qid=465&rid=1

[using large font size is not allowed] Muhammad Ayyoob [using large font size is not allowed]

riwaya: Warsh An-Nafi'

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/engblue/audio.php?page=souraview&qid=910&rid=2"]Yaseen Al Jazaery[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/engblue/audio.php?page=souraview&qid=910&rid=2"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamweb(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ver2/engblue/audio...d=910&rid=2[/url]

--------

p.s. I like Shaykh Yaser Birjas, and Shaykh Yayhya Abdul Bary of AlMaghrib Institute's recitations, too! Masha' Allah.

Edited by ummammaar

Assalamu Alaikum

I've got another favourite.. it's Emad Al Mansary from Jeddah, beautiful recitation:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=q74i6p5SVpc"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=q74i6p5SVpc[/url]

Listen to this reciter insha 'Allah!

ÚÈÃÇáÚÒíÒ ÇáÃÃãÃ

ÇáÒÎÑÃ

ÇáÓæÑÉ ßÇãáÉ (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/sohari/listen/alahmed_zokhrof.ram"]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/snd-1.gif[/img][/url] (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/sohari/alahmed_zokhrof.ram"]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/snd-2.gif[/img][/url] ÚÈÃÇáÚÒíÒ ÇáÃÃãÃ

ÇáÊÃÑíã

ÇáÓæÑÉ ßÇãáÉ (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/listen/aziz_alahmed_ta7reem.ram"]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/snd-1.gif[/img][/url] (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/aziz_alahmed_ta7reem.ram"]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/snd-2.gif[/img][/url] ÚÈÃÇáÚÒíÒ ÇáÃÃãÃ

ÇáãäÇÃÞæä

ÇáÓæÑÉ ßÇãáÉ (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/listen/aziz_alahmed_almonafeqon.ram"]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/snd-1.gif[/img][/url] (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/rawe3_telawat/quran/aziz_alahmed_almonafeqon.ram"]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/snd-2.gif[/img][/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/artman/exec/search.cgi?cat=14&template=index%2Fmedia.html&perpage=50&start=101"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalnawader(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cgi-bin/artman/ex...0&start=101[/url]

I like Abu 'Usamah Ath Thahabi RA .

Like in here :

https:// www. youtube.com /watch?v=Hnws4nm3DC0

Thank Thee very Much .