Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MedinaMuniwara

Reconsider offensive rule!

:D :D

Since our goal is to establish Islam in a peaceful manner, images as such maybe interpreted as a violent call.

What kind of rule is this?! I find it totally offensive! We cant have images of our Mujahideen with weapons!? Are we ashamed of our history!? of our religion!? Ashamed of the fact that we take up arms as well (with the help of Allah swt) to fight our enemies?!

Seriously whats the deal!? We should have pride in our Mujahideen and our Religion! Surely Islam can be established in peace, but sometimes war needs to waged to attain peace! Do you want the Chechens to hand out milk and cookies to the russian forces!?

Interpreted as a violent call.....to who? the Kuffar on this board?....who practically see the same except their soldiers are BEARDLESS!

I asking you to reconsider this rule!

I am actually hurt from this! Totally upset.

Need a response.

PropellerAds

07- Questioning Our Rules: disable 30

this section is not designed for members to scrutinize "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]forum rules[/url]

:D

Such discussions can be saved for private contact with the admin.

Like brother slave has stated, this is not for members to scrutinize "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]forum rules[/url].

Topic closed.

:D