Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
reborn in Christ

The End Of The World

what do u think about Marian prophecies regarding the end of the world?

do u consider them true ?

La Salette, France September 19, 1846 The apparition of a lady appeared to two children watching sheep on a mountain, a boy named Maximin Giraud and a girl Melanie Mathieu. The lady told them that prior to the end practically everyone would be dishonest, selfish, materialistic, deceitful, and interested only in self-amusement. They would be unloving, even of their own families. She stated that nature demands accountability for such actions and then gave them the prophecy that coming weather changes would affect the production of crops, causing widespread hunger. The atmosphere would become clouded so that the stars and moon would appear to look different. The interior of the earth would begin to convulse causing great earth changes. Mountains and cities will disappear into the interior of the earth and there will be earthquakes of such immensity that entire countries will vanish. Many lives would be lost and those that remained would be sorry that they survived. Her message was that people needed change their ways and undergo a spiritual transformation to avoid this dark future.

Garabandal, Spain June 18, 1961 An apparition in the form of an angel said to be St. Michael appeared to 4 girls ages 11 & 12. It was the first of what was to be several hundred appearances. The prophetic message has the same theme, mankind needs to change its attitude and make peace with one another and the world, or else there would be world-wide catastrophe. The girls were instructed that two great events would occur in the world to warn everyone. The first would be a celestial warning that will be witnessed world-wide. The second, a great miracle, would occur locally in Garabandal where the girls lived. Of this miracle, it will be possible to photograph and televise it, but no one will be able to touch it. It is to be more profound than the miracle at Fatima. Conchita knows the date of the second miracle and will announce it 8 days prior to the actual event.

Veronica Lueken On October 2, 1979, Our Lady said…"My child and My children, do not be affrighted by My words. The world shall not come to an end. The Eternal Father has given His promise to mankind, that the world shall never be made extinct again, as in the past with the time of the floods. However, your world shall be cleansed with a 'baptism of fire'. Only a few, in the multitudes upon earth, shall be saved. You have been asked to make a choice between the Cross and the Serpent. And this choice has also been asked of the clergy in My Son's House, His Church upon earth."

and also what about St Malachy ' s prophecy of the Popes?

according to him we will have only one other pope before the end of the times :sl:

here his prophecy :

In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & Judex tremêdus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

(In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)

ur opionion ?

and also what do the Quran say about apocalypse?

Peace :sl:

Edited by IoDio

PropellerAds

:sl:

Some of that is true (as in what is being said is supported by our hadiths) the first one especially, last one sounds like it's made up.

Please look here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam.tc/prophecies/qiyaam2.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam.tc/prophecies/qiyaam2.html[/url]

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous

I disbelieve in these two Veronica Lueken On October 2, 1979 and the one below it but i do believe what the ones above have said is very true indeed. All those messages you have said above have already been mentioned by the Prophet Muhammad SAW as well. Yes i do believe in the apocalypse and the return of Jesus, these are all mentioned in the Quran and hadiths...

I totally agree with the message behind this...omg so true indeed...makes you think for a while...

'La Salette, France September 19, 1846'

i read a short description of malachi's prophesies regarding the popes, quite extraordinary coincidences if coincidences they are.

IMHO i would agree with the message of the 'ladies' - our fuiture is in our hands, if we build societies of tolerance and peace, then we will survive and continue. If we choose intolerance and hatred, then nature herself will reject us. I do beleive we are being warned by her already.

I do beleive we are being warned by her already.

Yeah seems so likely.

I hope are you joking Ajmal. You can't be serious? Please tell me you were being sarcastic.

Mehmet

Veronica Lueken On October 2, 1979, Our Lady said…"My child and My children, do not be affrighted by My words. The world shall not come to an end. The Eternal Father has given His promise to mankind, that the world shall never be made extinct again, as in the past with the time of the floods. However, your world shall be cleansed with a 'baptism of fire'. Only a few, in the multitudes upon earth, shall be saved. You have been asked to make a choice between the Cross and the Serpent. And this choice has also been asked of the clergy in My Son's House, His Church upon earth."
IMHO i would agree with the message of the 'ladies' - our fuiture is in our hands, if we build societies of tolerance and peace, then we will survive and continue. If we choose intolerance and hatred, then nature herself will reject us.

This goes totally against what we know, Ajmal. The world is going to come to an end.

Mehmet

Are you sure you have read my first post on this topic properly Mehmet? I doubt it...

When i was replying to Gnuneo i was talking in general nothing to do with Islam then...

Edited by Ajmal

That's a wrong on your half then, because you agreed with what he was saying.

IMHO i would agree with the message of the 'ladies' - our fuiture is in our hands, if we build societies of tolerance and peace, then we will survive and continue. If we choose intolerance and hatred, then nature herself will reject us. I do beleive we are being warned by her already.
you replied:

Yeah seems so likely.

I don't think it's a mistake on my half :sl: Unless I have misunderstood you, if I have; sorry.

Mehmet

wait wait wait - i wasn't agreeing that "only a few shall be saved" from a "baptism of fire".

i was only agreeing that our continued future depends upon our own actions.

at the risk of being presumptuous i thought that that was what brother Ajmal was also agreeing with.

(i can however upon rereading see why you took offense at this, but hopefully this is a misinterpretation?)

Peace and Love. :sl:

I didn't take any offense bro :sl: It's not that no worries. It's just that I got the impression that you were saying that.. there's a possibility that the world will not come to an end (depending on how we are on this earth) but the thing is in Islam we are taught that the world will come to an end.. and what's going on in the world we have been warned about already by our prophet (peace be upon him) When we look at the world today, we see alot of crap going on.. and it gives me the impression that we are coming towards the end (Allah knows best) and if this is true.. then I don't think the world will be getting better for a while.. not untill Isa (AS) -Jesus- descends to the earth.

I think in a way it is out of our control. We can make ourselves better muslims, and make sure we are obedient to Allah.. however as you know in this day and age people are getting less and less interested in religion. And there will NEVER be "societies of tolerance and peace" ..without people worshipping Allah it will not work. If people neglect their Lord, their Lord will neglect them. We see what is happening in muslim countries right now, and I am getting the impression that -maybe- some of it is their doing (Allah knows best)

Mehmet

My first post in this was right away after your first post...not the reply to Gnuneo...so i think yes there is some misunderstandings going on somewhere

i was only agreeing that our continued future depends upon our own actions.

at the risk of being presumptuous i thought that that was what brother Ajmal was also agreeing with.

Yes defintely, thats exactly where i was as well. :sl:

Thanks Gnuneo for clearing things up.

mankind needs to change its attitude and make peace with one another and the world, or else there would be world-wide catastrophe.

:sl: I do agree and believe in these 2.

The others are not convincing.

btw. nice thread Io-Dio.

Edited by Elidicious

As a Catholic, I believe the Marian prophecies. Mary is often an intercessor for mankind, because we associate with her as a loving, caring person. Christians, Muslims, Hindus, everyone likes Mary!