Islamic Forum
thezman

~ Girl Stoned To Death For Converting To Islam ~

Are you for real? you have a problem with the laws of Allah?!

hipocrisy at its best for sure, a muslim apostating from Islam and being stoned to death would have made top news for 3 days. this? oh no, the people who did this to her arent muslims so its ok.

inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioun!

Peace to all...

Perhaps I have missed something in this thread, but I have not seen anyone come to the defense of the people who carried out this barbaric act of murder against a defenseless young girl because the murderers were not Muslim and the victim was a revert to Islam.

As for "hypocrisy at it's best for sure'" let's look at the justification, expressed above by Righteous, that stoning to death apostates from Islam is appropriate while holding forth that the same would be inappropriate for apostates from any other religion or belief system. He said, "don't compare a believer to a non-believer". The fact is, barbarism is barbarism, regardless of the religious beliefs of the victim and regardless of the religous beliefs of the people casting the stones in this disgusting story.

Frankly It doesn't matter who was behind this murder and what their religous beliefs are or are not. They savagely and brutally murdered a fellow human being because of that person's religous belief. I would not willingly be part of a society that considered it appropriate to kill a person, in any manner or method, for the spritual beliefs that they held or did not hold, or for having a change of heart in that regard.

Peace out...

JD

PropellerAds

:sl:

joedawun, you have Christianity as your religion - is that a mistake?

"6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you."

This is from Deuteronomy, chapter 13 I believe, verse 6.

I guess you need to change your religion from Christianity to something else. Typical Christians, they change their religion to suit themselves. Pick and choose, change, mix around. Christians act like they are people for peace, freedom.. and that nonsense, mabe you don't know about your history?

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous

People on this site are justifying the stoning of a girl. WOW !!! :sl:

Then perhaps you have reading comprehension failure, considering she was a revert.

Salam.

Assalaamu Alaa Manitaba'al Huda

If stoning is to be practiced, it has to be supervised by legitimate courts, and handled by the proper authorities.

exactly! and nowadays, there isnt an actual khilafat that can supervise any punishment... and people dont just get punished like that! if someone commits adultry, you need 4 witnesses that actually saw the act being commited. now how hard is that??? very!

exactly! and nowadays, there isnt an actual khilafat that can supervise any punishment... and people dont just get punished like that! if someone commits adultry, you need 4 witnesses that actually saw the act being commited. now how hard is that??? very!

good point to think about

joedawun, you have Christianity as your religion - is that a mistake?

I guess you need to change your religion from Christianity to something else. Typical Christians, they change their religion to suit themselves. Pick and choose, change, mix around. Christians act like they are people for peace, freedom.. and that nonsense, mabe you don't know about your history?

Mehmet

Greetings "Righteous",

No, thank you for your concern but having Christianity as my religion is not a mistake, therefore I do not need to change my religion. The society I live in does not currently practice the stoning of people for changing their religous beliefs. That will probably not change in the foreseeable future, assuming that the "Christian Right" does not consolidate it's grip on this society.

Though I am quite aware of it, I am not interested in living my "history," particularly the parts of it that are barbaric and outdated. I am, however, intersted in the world evolving and it's people learning to live with each other regardless of their different ethnicities, belief systems or whatever else we choose to categorize ourselves by.

You seem to be very adept at belittling those whose beliefs are not yours. I can only imagine how wonderful it is to be such a perfect human being, coming, as you apparently do, from an exalted place from which to pass judgement on others.

Peace out...

JD

Asalaamalikum

Inna Lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun, May Allah grant the sister a high place in Jannah

There are a lot of interesting views some I find shocking… as for the matter of stoning someone to death…for me I feel it is irrelevant what WE as weak individuals feel about stoning someone to death, not everyone is going to agree. Yes it is shocking the whole idea of stoning someone to death for adultery or any other crime which requires stoning, MAYBE that is the point, to shock people away from committing crimes against themselves. What matters is that we apply the laws of Allah swt correctly and follow the sunnah of the prophet Muhammed. Stoning someone to death may be uncomfortable for people to stomach, some people may say it is not acceptable in this day and age? My question is why? Why are the Law’s of Allah not relevant now?

Also a side point....Its only uncomfortable for those who lead happy lives in their own comfortable homes.

What we must understand is that, its not for us as individuals to deciede what is right and what is wrong. Or which rule needs to be changed and which doesn't according to how our emotions are. Today we might feel that stoning to death should be abolished, tommorow our emotions may swing in a different way and we might change more of the rulings on punishment. The point being is that, we are weak individuals, we will change, our thoughts change...our emotions fluctuate....but we ultimatley put our Trust in Allah swt in ALL our affairs, we know he is the One who gave us life and He will end it. If he desires that stoning should be the punishment then we accept it.

Punishments have always been considered an integral part of the concept of justice in Islam, not only Islam but for other religions too. Muslims should not feel they have to apologies or make excuses to explain or make acceptable to the West what has been so clearly laid down by the Qur’an and the Prophet.

Finally, if there is scope for change with the Hudood (punishment) laws then thats a matter for the scholars to deciede on the basis of texts Quran and Sunnah..and we shouldn't change the laws based on how we at a certain time might feel, otherwise we fall into the same trap as the disbelivers, who once upon a time frowned upon Homosexuality and now openly embrace it....Once you were considered strange if you were homosexual, now your strange if you dislike homosexuality and reject it...

Finally I leave this with you...

It has been reported from the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'Alai wa Sallam, which has been authenticated by al-‘Allaamah al-Muhaddith al-Albaani in his Sahih al-Jami’ as-Sagheer – that he SallAllahu 'Alai wa Sallam said:

"Islam began as something strange, and it shall return to being something strange, so give glad tidings to the strangers."

walikumsalaam

Edited by Entropy

People on this site are justifying the stoning of a girl. WOW !!! :sl:

Read this carefully

Doaa Khalil Aswad was a member of northern Iraq's Yazidi religious sect but, according to local officials, she was murdered on April 7 by her brothers and uncles after she allegedly converted to Islam.

Why wud muslims here justify stoning of girl who was stoned just because she became muslim. Why would muslims such act of brutal non muslim people

i just thought i would say that stoning is not the punishment to apostacy in Islam.

i just thought i would say that stoning is not the punishment to apostacy in Islam.

Yes it is.

Assalaamu alaa manitabaal huda

please bring the proof... stoning is the punishment for adultry.

joedawun, if I am not mistaken in Christianity stoning is an act of punishment.. therefore you are going against God.. Sorry if I am passing judgement but I think anyone who disobeys what God has commanded and yet says they believe in God makes no sense.. I cannot understand this. If you are a God fearing Christian you wouldn't be saying such things.

Whether you (or I) think stoning is appropriate or not is not the question.

Mehmet

Asalaamalikum

something I came across....

There is a reference to this punishment in the Bible, for instance. It reads: "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die." (Deuteronomy 22: 22) and also in Leviticus, we find the following verse:"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife-with the wife of his neighbor-both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death" (Leviticus 20: 10).

walikumsalaam

Punishment of the one who leaves Islaam

Praise be to Allaah.

The punishment for apostasy (riddah) is well-known in Islaamic Sharee’ah. The one who leaves Islaam will be asked to repent by the Sharee’ah judge in an Islaamic country; if he does not repent and come back to the true religion, he will be killed as a kaafir and apostate, because of the command of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): "Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3017).

It is well-known in Sharee’ah that the punishments (hudood) are not carried out on minors, because they have not yet reached the age of responsibility; but in the case of those who have reached the age of responsibility, the punishment (hadd) applies, without a doubt.

The person who knows the truth and believes in it, then turns his back on it, does not deserve to live. The punishment for apostasy is prescribed for the protection of the religion and as a deterrent to anyone who is thinking of leaving Islaam. There is no doubt that such a serious crime must be met with an equally weighty punishment. If the kuffaar do not give people the freedom to cross a red light, how can we give freedom to people to leave Islaam and disbelieve in Allaah when they want to?

It seems that the intention of the teacher mentioned in the question was to shock the students with news of this ruling, in order to mislead them from the way of Allaah. You must respond and explain to him and the other students as much as you can.

May Allaah make you and us bearers of His Message and defenders of His Sharee’ah

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?ref=696&ln=eng&txt=apostasy"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?ref=696&...mp;txt=apostasy[/url]

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous

Why death is the punishment for Apostasy

Praise be to Allaah.

Your question may be answered by the following points:

(1) This is the ruling of Allaah and His Messenger, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 3017).

(2) The one who has known the religion which Allaah revealed, entered it and practised it, then rejected it, despised it and left it, is a person who does not deserve to live on the earth of Allaah and eat from the provision of Allaah.

(3) By leaving Islaam, the apostate opens the way for everyone who wants to leave the faith, thus spreading apostasy and encouraging it.

(4) The apostate is not to be killed without warning. Even though his crime is so great, he is given a last chance, a respite of three days in which to repent. If he repents, he will be left alone; if he does not repent, then he will be killed.

(5) If the punishment for murder and espionage (also known as high treason) is death, then what should be the punishment for the one who disbelieves in the Lord of mankind and despises and rejects His religion? Is espionage or shedding blood worse than leaving the religion of the Lord of mankind and rejecting it?

(6) None of those who bleat about personal freedom and freedom of belief would put up with a neighbour’s child hitting their child or justify this as "personal freedom," so how can they justify leaving the true religion and rejecting the sharee’ah which Allaah revealed to teach mankind about His unity and bring justice and fairness to all?

We ask Allaah for safety and health. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?ref=811&ln=eng&txt=apostasy"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?ref=811&...mp;txt=apostasy[/url]

Mehmet

joedawun, if I am not mistaken in Christianity stoning is an act of punishment.. therefore you are going against God.. Sorry if I am passing judgement but I think anyone who disobeys what God has commanded and yet says they believe in God makes no sense.. I cannot understand this. If you are a God fearing Christian you wouldn't be saying such things.

Whether you (or I) think stoning is appropriate or not is not the question.

Mehmet

Fair enough, Mehmet...

Perhaps then as a God Fearing Christian I should be following the interpretation of Biblical law that set in motion the Crusades that were launched against Islam back in an earlier, darker time in history. After all, literally, that was at one time considered a requirement under God's commands, according to some interpretations anyway.

I will concern myself with my own relationship with God which does not involve questioning or judging anyone else's, including yours.

Peace out...

JD

Yes it is.
No it's not. All that was mentioned in the hadith's was to kill. It never stated how.

Then perhaps you have reading comprehension failure, considering she was a revert. Salam.

Oh, a 'revert'. That changes everything. Then it's O.K. to kill a young girl. :sl:

Oh, a 'revert'. That changes everything. Then it's O.K. to kill a young girl. :sl:

Thats what you see disbelievers think it is OK to kill young girl just because she became muslim. really bad of them :sl:

Edited by mac111

Thats what you see disbelievers think it is OK to kill young girl just because she became muslim. really bad of them :sl:

It's not cool to kill a young girl for anything. If your 'book' tell you it's O.K., then you need to find a new 'book' . :sl:

this thread only proves one thing , a not homologous structure will collapse , this is written all over history , one possible solution is to accept each other for what we are and form one homologous society that will insure human race longevity

joedawun, you would be doing a stupid thing to be killing Muslims based on a scripture which is not only fabricated, but also out of date. Your books are out of date and wrong, the most up to date book is the Quran, please purchase one or visit: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mosque/SURAI.HTM"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mosque/SURAI.HTM[/url]

Christians and Jews alike knew a prophet was coming.. there's information in your books about this.

The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the seal of the prophets, and the Quran is the final book from God. Which God has promised to protect (unlike what has been done to your books) People who truely believe in God should leave there current religion and come to Islam. The jews knew about it, however it hit a nerve when they found out the prophet wasn't a jew.. not sure what happened to the Christians.. I guess they didn't know what to believe with all them scriptures which contredict each other.

This is why apostates are killed, because Islam IS the true religion, and Muhammad (peace be upon him) IS the final prophet, and the Quran IS the final revelation.. and if you leave Islam after having been guided to it - you are truely ungreatful.

Mehmet

please bring the proof... stoning is the punishment for adultry.

So, in your opinion 99.999% of scholars who prescribe stoning as a punishment for apostacy are wrong?

MajidM, all the sister is asking for is your proof that STONING is the punishment for apostasy. Bring your proof, or stop going on about it.

Mehmet