Islamic Forum
thezman

~ Girl Stoned To Death For Converting To Islam ~

Peace to you all.

So, in your opinion 99.999% of scholars who prescribe stoning as a punishment for apostacy are wrong?

Please post the proof about what you are claiming with proper source (link).

No one is saying any Scholar is wrong, How do you know the sister asking the question is not a Scholar or has'nt checked with Scholars before asking you for proof?

umAhmad.

Edited by umAhmad

PropellerAds

I'm not claiming to "prove" anything one way or another. I'm just stating the reality of the situation. The vast majority of scholar's prescribe stoning as a punishment for apostacy. Every single Muslim country in existance today that implements Sharia law stones apostates to death as a punishment. I'm not trying to make a statement on their motives, I'm simply asking the question; do you believe personally that they are wrong in their actions?

Edited by MajidM

Salaam,

Righteous, may I suggest you engage in some study of religions other than your own before passing comment on them?

The OT may have advocated stoning but you've missed two factors: Jesus came and pretty much passed a blanket ban on that sort of behaviour by pointing out no one could judge another in that way unless they, themselves, were perfect. God is the ONLY being who can judge us. Secondly, when a practice is considered barbaric in the current age, then yes, we ban it (cf: Slavery), as I would not wished to be enslaved, so I will not enslave others.

Before you accuse people of 'picking and choosing religion' may I remind you of the Islamic practice where who contradictory things are written, so the most recent is taken as the best practice. I dislike the laws of Leviticus, but that is between me and God, thankfully Jesus came down and His teachings must take precedence. Our practice of ignoring barbaric rules when they conflict with the teachings of Jesus seems to me like a pretty good idea. You'll note the people who disagree tend to be neo-cons or Southern Baptist types who prefer to preach 'kill the infidel' (in this case, meaning you et al.)

Majid, refer to complimentary comments on other threads, please :sl:

Prayers go out to the girl.

Whilst the family gave the justification of 'she converted', I'd say it sounds more likely that they were miffed that she ran off with someone. Either way, the practice of killing someone for their opinion or expression is utterly barbaric, never acceptable in any circumstance and I take comfort in the fact that I believe that we will all be judged and people who have acted in this way or submit their approval for it will have to account for themselves in full to God and all delusions and excuses will be as for nothing. I don't think I could possibly cope so my prayers, (reluctantly) are with those people for what they will face come that day.

With respect, and it must be noted I did not watch it (so if I have the content wrong, excuse me), I think posting the video is unnecessary voyeurism and if it shows the death is nothing better than a politicised snuff movie.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

the issue of apostasy is complicated

never have i heard of people being stoned to death for apostasy

majidM either provide proof or stop arguing for the sake of arguing

salaam

Salaam,

Righteous, may I suggest you engage in some study of religions other than your own before passing comment on them?

Greetings, Darla...

Thank you for your post...I really couldn't have said it better myself :sl:

Peace out...

JD

:sl:

joedawun, you would be doing a stupid thing to be killing Muslims based on a scripture which is not only fabricated, but also out of date. Your books are out of date and wrong, the most up to date book is the Quran, please purchase one or visit: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mosque/SURAI.HTM"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mosque/SURAI.HTM[/url]

Christians and Jews alike knew a prophet was coming.. there's information in your books about this.

The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the seal of the prophets, and the Quran is the final book from God. Which God has promised to protect (unlike what has been done to your books) People who truely believe in God should leave there current religion and come to Islam. The jews knew about it, however it hit a nerve when they found out the prophet wasn't a jew.. not sure what happened to the Christians.. I guess they didn't know what to believe with all them scriptures which contredict each other.

This is why apostates are killed, because Islam IS the true religion, and Muhammad (peace be upon him) IS the final prophet, and the Quran IS the final revelation.. and if you leave Islam after having been guided to it - you are truely ungreatful.

Mehmet

Greetings, Righteous...

No worries...I have absolutely no intention or desire to kill Muslims, or anyone else for that matter. That would indeed be stupid.

Please refer to Darla's excellent post above for further reference. Meanwhile, thank you for your call to Islam, although this thread does not seem to be the most effective setting for it B)

Peace out...

JD

Righteous you do know that you sound a bit harsh, right?

I used to be the same when i first began to study and practice Islam.

Ajmal, I am not ashamed of Islam. I say it how it is, I am not here to please anyone - simple as. Even if the whole forum turned against me, I would rather talk truth, or not talk at all :sl:

joedawun, don't base your judgement of Islam according to this thread, alot of people don't like the way I express things, it's nothing new. Check out the Quran for yourself (if you haven't already) :j:

Mehmet

I'm not claiming to "prove" anything one way or another. I'm just stating the reality of the situation. The vast majority of scholar's prescribe stoning as a punishment for apostacy. Every single Muslim country in existance today that implements Sharia law stones apostates to death as a punishment. I'm not trying to make a statement on their motives, I'm simply asking the question; do you believe personally that they are wrong in their actions?

Were you raised in Islam, if I might ask?

Salam.

Assalamualikum

MajidM do you live in one of the western countries because all of us muslims living in the west (actually i'm in Australia) can sometimes go a bitsy witsy astray.......anyway i advise you not to worry about political Islam just yet and just concentrate on your prayers and worship...... :sl:

Assalamualikum

May Allah grant the girl al-firdous and have mercy on her......and all of us too..ameen

Ajmal, I am not ashamed of Islam. I say it how it is, I am not here to please anyone - simple as. Even if the whole forum turned against me, I would rather talk truth, or not talk at all :j:

Mehmet

Assalamualikum

I feel ya bro :sl:

Assalamualikum

Asalaamalikum

Inna Lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun, May Allah grant the sister a high place in Jannah

There are a lot of interesting views some I find shocking… as for the matter of stoning someone to death…for me I feel it is irrelevant what WE as weak individuals feel about stoning someone to death, not everyone is going to agree.

walikumsalaam

Assalamualikum

Excellent, well said...

Assalamualikum

A real tragedy. I hope that girl didn't suffer much.

no one can murder people even with the intention of sparing them suffering.

Isn't sparing them suffering (in the afterlife) supposed to be one of the reasons for killing apostates in Islam?

(off topic post moved from another thread.)

moderator note.

Hmm, my above post was moved from the thread in which it was relevant. I didn't intend to post it here and I won't be back to respond.

To Allah we belong and to him we return.

Insha'Allah she is in Jannah with the best reward! May Allah reward her for her suffering. I want to cry and laugh at the same time. Cry for what she went through, but laugh that she is insha'Allah in peacefully in her grave waiting for Jannah :sl: :j:

Of course our Muslim Mujahid brothers would NEVER[using large font size is not allowed] allow that to happen without fighting back. Here is the murder of twenty-nine Yezidis dogs who stoned that woman to death for accepting Islam and marrying a muslim man:

3.8MB

1:05 in length

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfileflyer(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/view/hjzjYBV"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfileflyer(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/view/hjzjYBV[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ia340929.us.archive(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/0/items/dfjhfgh/ss.wmv"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ia340929.us.archive(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/0/items/dfjhfgh/ss.wmv[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ia340929.us.archive(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/0/items/dfjhfgh/ss.wmv"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ia340929.us.archive(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/0/items/dfjhfgh/ss.wmv[/url]

Allahu akbar :no:

ALLAHU AKBAR!

To Allah we belong and to him we return.

Insha'Allah she is in Jannah with the best reward! May Allah reward her for her suffering. I want to cry and laugh at the same time. Cry for what she went through, but laugh that she is insha'Allah in peacefully in her grave waiting for Jannah :sl: :j:

Of course our Muslim Mujahid brothers would NEVER[using large font size is not allowed] allow that to happen without fighting back. Here is the murder of twenty-nine Yezidis dogs who stoned that woman to death for accepting Islam and marrying a muslim man:

Allahu akbar :no:

You sick person.

mujahda your post was cringe worthy

the men who were killed were just random yezidi men, and the attack against them just a revenge attack

nothing honourable about that

peace

lateefah, I guess your going to be saying next that they are "innocent" people? Yes, it's very innocent that they assosiate partners with Allah. They are against the religion of Allah, you can see what these people done to that girl - therefore why not fight them? I feel no sympathy for them.

Mehmet

bro what exactly is your point?

yes they are innocent, if they were not the ones who did that to the girl.

your logic is flawed just because their not muslim that gives muslims the right to kill them?

the prophet invited people to Islam peacefully show me a hadith or an ayah that condones just randomly killing people.

if they do not believe in Allah they will answer to Allah, not to you, not to me or any other human being. that's why Allah gave us a brain and free will that's what the next life is for

take some Islamic classes you wont learn anything on the internet

peace

Edited by lateefah

Usually we spell Allah with a capital A.

"And remember Moses said to his people: "O my people! Ye have indeed wronged yourselves by your worship of the calf: So turn (in repentance) to your Maker, and slay yourselves (the wrong-doers); that will be better for you in the sight of your Maker." Then He turned towards you (in forgiveness): For He is Oft- Returning, Most Merciful." [2:54]

Yes, very innocent. Maybe you don't know what their religion is about. Do your homework sister.

Mehmet

Isn't sparing them suffering (in the afterlife) supposed to be one of the reasons for killing apostates in Islam?

Nope. You don't spare apostates suffering in the afterlife by killing them. Let's not get dragged into another apostasy discussion. You know my opinion on it.

The only situation I was speaking of was in the case of a person taking pity on the physical or mental suffering of a human being, and killing them. That is considered murder, and such a person will be answerable to God in the afterlife.

Salam.