Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lisa Marx

Ahmad Bahar

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://############youtube######/watch?v=vkQ5Cvat7BU"]############youtube######/watch?v=vkQ5Cvat7BU[/url]

Speaker of Palestinian Parliment.

PropellerAds
(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://############youtube######/watch?v=vkQ5Cvat7BU"]############youtube######/watch?v=vkQ5Cvat7BU[/url]

Speaker of Palestinian Parliment.

Actually the website doesn't allow linking I guess. So go to youtube and do a search on Ahmad Bahar and click on the first video, he talks about killing every American and Jew.

Peace

What is the point of this thread?

P.S. You only can share links after 50 posts...

Peace

What is the point of this thread?

To find out the point of his speech and it's connection with Islam.

To find out the point of his speech and it's connection with Islam.

You have not heard that terrorism contradicts Islam?

If you're going to quote some people who use religion as propaganda in an oppressed part of the world and link it with Islam (you can already see so many motivating factors contributing to hate there), would it be fair for me to make assumptions and judgements about people of other faiths (yours included) and other ideologies and what they've said about Muslims, and the people who harbor them?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_atheism.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/b/a/082407.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_atheism.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/b/a/082407.htm[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetvillagevoice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/0417,fahim,53113,6.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetvillagevoice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/0417,fahim,53113,6.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_actuajihad.wordpress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/03/22/neo-nazis-threaten-to-kill-all-muslim-at-international-world-cup-2/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_actuajihad.wordpress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/03/22...al-world-cup-2/[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_atheism.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/b/a/258817.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_atheism.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/b/a/258817.htm[/url]

You have not heard that terrorism contradicts Islam?

If you're going to quote some people who use religion as propaganda in an oppressed part of the world and link it with Islam (you can already see so many motivating factors contributing to hate there), would it be fair for me to make assumptions and judgements about people of other faiths (yours included) and other ideologies and what they've said about Muslims, and the people who harbor them?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://######atheism.about######/b/a/082407.htm"]######atheism.about######/b/a/082407.htm[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://############villagevoice######/news/0417,fahim,53113,6.html"]############villagevoice######/news/0417,fahim,53113,6.html[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://######actuajihad.wordpress#####/2006/03/22/neo-nazis-threaten-to-kill-all-muslim-at-international-world-cup-2/"]######actuajihad.wordpress####

#/2006/03/22...al-world-cup-2/[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"http://######atheism.about######/b/a/258817.htm"]######atheism.about######/b/a/258817.htm[/url]

There is a large difference. First, no one in our GOVERNMENT is saying kill all muslims. This man is a representative of parliament and this saying is supported by muslim prayers on fridays in not only Palestine, but across the Arab world. If someone in the U.S. government ever said something to the extent that "all palestinians should die" would be immediatly thrown out of congress or whichever branch of the government they work for.

Islam may be different from extremism, but the Muslim people are putting these extremists in power. Those articles by the way, are of only a few people in the army, probably the same people who commited the Abu Ghraib atrocities in Iraq. The difference being we actually stop it, whereas Muslims in Palestine are propogating it. I understand Palestine is a backward country, and will probably not be modern for another century or two, but that should not mean that it should support terrorists leaders.

I think that his speech might've been taken a bit out of context. I think he is only speaking of those Jews who are in power, those serve in the military and opress the Palestinians. If he is advocating killing a whole bunch people based on nothing but ethnicity/religion then I'd ask him to produce his proof from Islamic sources.

Edited by Younes Ibn Abd' al-Aziz

I think that his speech might've been taken a bit out of context. I think he is only speaking of those Jews who are in power, those serve in the military and opress the Palestinians. If he is advocating killing a whole bunch people based on nothing but ethnicity/religion then I'd ask him to produce his proof from Islamic sources.

Agree with you brother.

There is a large difference. First, no one in our GOVERNMENT is saying kill all muslims. This man is a representative of parliament and this saying is supported by muslim prayers on fridays in not only Palestine, but across the Arab world. If someone in the U.S. government ever said something to the extent that "all palestinians should die" would be immediatly thrown out of congress or whichever branch of the government they work for.

So making this kind of statements would get you out of government, but actuallysupporting another country's oppressive actions and indiscriminate killings and violence against another group of people means you stay in power...

Thanks for that lesson in American politics...

Islam may be different from extremism, but the Muslim people are putting these extremists in power. Those articles by the way, are of only a few people in the army, probably the same people who commited the Abu Ghraib atrocities in Iraq. The difference being we actually stop it, whereas Muslims in Palestine are propogating it. I understand Palestine is a backward country, and will probably not be modern for another century or two, but that should not mean that it should support terrorists leaders.

Heard of this proverb "war is the terrorism of the rich, and terrorism is the war of the poor"?

Not that I'm supporting terrorism, or justifying war, but this is how the cycle of violence and hate works now...you surely can't expect people to respect and accept peace terms when you oppress them...

but this is how the cycle of violence and hate works now...you surely can't expect people to respect and accept peace terms when you oppress them...[/i]

It's not the government oppressing them, it's their Islamic religion.

It's not the government oppressing them, it's their Islamic religion.

HAHAHA!!!

You seriously make me laugh with your large sweeping statements which have no authentic basis at all.

With your limit knowledge of Islam, how can you deduce such a bold statement.

I dare you to prove me wrong, impress me with your scholarly knowledge about the downfalls of Islam.

Keep this is mind, Ignorance breeds HATE.

Thanks for making me laugh!

Was George Washington a terrorist for fighting against the British?

Were the South Asians terrorist for fighting against British colonialism?

Nelson Mandala was also labeled a terrorist & put in prison 25 yrs for rising against the apartheid regime.

Ignorance breeds HATE.

Uh... 9/11, Palestinian targeting civilians, moscow theatre, Beslan Russia where Muslims slaughtered 230 children, Bali bombing, the U.S.S Cole bombing, London Bombings, ect ect ect.

Thanks for making me laugh!

I wasn't aware women were allowed to laugh in Islamic nations.

Uh... 9/11, Palestinian targeting civilians, moscow theatre, Beslan Russia where Muslims slaughtered 230 children, Bali bombing, the U.S.S Cole bombing, London Bombings, ect ect ect.
Firstly its spelt ETC ETC ETC not ect, ECT is a form of treatment for patients suffering from depression, sorry to burst your bubble.

Secondly, Islam never condoned such atrocities, just as you are not responsible for the hate crimes committed by the CHRISTIAN NAZIS, doing it in the name of Christianity.

A word of advice: Remain shut untill you get your facts straight, because you make yourself look like a fool.

Excuse me I wasn't aware women had ANY rights in christianity. Correct me if im wrong but the following excepts from the bible shall speak for itself...or maybe your a christian who is a hypocrite and doesn't follow the bible. So instead of yapping too much, go submit yourself to your husband like the bible is comanding you to. HAHAHAHAHA!

The Bible is criticised for presenting an androcentric view of God.[citation needed] God is usually, though not always, presented in masculine terms such as Father, King, or Warrior, and with masculine pronouns. Feminist Mary Daly stated, "If God is man, then man is God."

Scholars believe that, though there are two books written in honor of a woman out of 66 written in honor of men. (the Book of Ruth and the Book of Esther), the Bible was written exclusively by men. God is referred to as the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob not Sarah, Rebekah, and Rachel. Genealogies in the Bible are patrilinear, though there are a few mentions of women, such as Jesus' descent from Rahab. Most chosen people (prophets, judges, patriarchs, kings) are men, though there are exceptions (prophetesses Hannah, a judge Deborah, a queen Esther). The Matriarchs are honored in Christianity.

There are also many Bible verses that are viewed by equality proponents as being misogynist. Christians view their religion as liberating for women.

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety." (I Timothy 2:11-15)

"Wives, submit yourself unto your husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their husbands in everything" (Ephesians 5:22-24)

"The head of every man is Christ, and the head of every woman is man." (I Cor. 11:3)

"For man did not come from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God." (I Cor. 11:8-12)

Deuteronomy 22:13-21 "If a man takes a wife and, after lying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity," then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, "I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the girl's father, because this man has given an israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives. If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you." The "proof of virginity" is presumed to be a bloody sheet resulting from a broken hymen. This is at odds with modern medical science which has proven that not all women bleed upon first intercourse and some are born without hymens as infants. [9]

(Leviticus 21:9)"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire." There is no similar punishment for a priest's son who engages in similar immoral behaviour.

The cleansing period for a woman giving birth to a daughter is longer than the cleaning period for a son. "Speak to the children of israel, saying,'If a woman conceives, and bears a male child, then she shall be unclean seven days; as in the days of her monthly period she shall be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)"When a woman gives birth to a girl, she will be unclean as in her monthly period. However, she will be unclean for two weeks. Then she must stay at home for 66 days in order to be made clean from her bleeding." (Leviticus 12:5)

Rape was only treated as rape in the Old Testament if the woman "cried out". If she didn't the rape was treated as consensual. This has been criticized by rape experts as there are ways (suddenly covering a woman's mouth with a hand) to rape a woman without her screaming. "If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you." (Deuteronomy 22:22-24)

Edited by Sister_Truth

Very funny. Read this article, enlighten yourself and laugh.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetlandoverbaptist(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news0500/femsoul.html"]Women Probably Don't Have Souls![/url]

Download this torrent and refresh your memory.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetisohunt(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/download/13818865/Ellerbe+-+The+Dark+Side+of+Christian+Hitory+(1995).pdf"]"The Dark Side of Christian History" by Helen Ellerbe[/url]

Edited by cooljazzman

:sl:

I think the cat's got her tongue because she has no comeback, thats what you get when you pretend to act smarter than you are.