Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
believer6

Hamas

:sl:

I lost respect for Hamas after they sold out the Chechens. They of all people should have been standing shoulder to shoulder with the Chechens.

PropellerAds

Peace

I lost respect for Hamas after they sold out the Chechens. They of all people should have been standing shoulder to shoulder with the Chechens.

My views exactly. They betrayed the Ummah.

Salaams

hmm, ok eyal, i will tentatively accept your argument here, either i read a bad account (or an account based upon bad accounts), or else i misremembered it. Thanks for the info.

Peace and love. :wub

(btw, it STILL should not have happened though!)

hmm, ok eyal, i will tentatively accept your argument here, either i read a bad account (or an account based upon bad accounts), or else i misremembered it. Thanks for the info.

Peace and love. :wub

(btw, it STILL should not have happened though!)

it wouldnt of if they hadnt invaded :sl:

and it wouldnt have if the zionist movement had not chosen palestine as their new home, without regarding the wishes OF THE PEOPLE LIVING THERE!!!!

peace and love. :sl:

the irgun went in and there was a firefight between them and the irreg arab militia.

do u mean irgun, the terrorist group? or r u talkin abt someone here.

and it wouldnt have if the zionist movement had not chosen palestine as their new home, without regarding the wishes OF THE PEOPLE LIVING THERE!!!!

so what if the jerries invaded england and sent all you away to live in canada. 2000 years later, do some of the english who were exiled have a right to come back? or do the jerries exclusivly get london because they made it their own landmark.

you can spin it any way you want. what it boils down to is even though we were there first both have claim. and if they are not willing to share this world with us, then i say to them, come and take it.

do u mean irgun, the terrorist group? or r u talkin abt someone here.

i mean the irgun went into deir yassin and there was a big firefight. its not a metaphor. thankfully though, we took care of the irgun because its impossible to have peace with an enemy when your not even at peace with your own people. i only wish fatah would of realized that when it had the chance.

you "were there first"? :sl:

what a pile of stinking horsecrap.

first of all, even your own religious texts proclaim the land was inhibited by "canaanites" and "philistines" long before the ex-egyptian slaves decided to move in. So that removes THAT line of crap. Then the jews were expelled from israel, and spent TWO THOUSAND GORAMNED YEARS around the world, settling across europe and the ME, crossing into america with the europeans.

pray tell exactly why a people who have lived there constantly FOR the last TWO THOUSAND YEARS are somehow less entitled to that land than some bunch of what are basically europeans??

and sure, you want to act all gung-ho and say "come and take it then", like a starving wild terrier snarling over a rotten bone in the street, but that very attitude will ENSURE that one day it WILL get taken from you, and jewish people again expelled from this land, and a new diaspora with the few remnants left (because if you imagine the nazi inspired neo-cons pulling the strongs in the american polity are all cuddly and sweet about jews now, youre heading for a very serious disillusionment, all that has been achieved is that instead of judaism being global and thus relatively protected against the ultimate 'Final Solution', now the jews are all grouped together, surrounded by enemies who are growing more fanatical in their hatred due to israeli policies, and israels existence is becoming more and more reliant upon its military... which is becoming more and more reliant upon oil... which is ultimately dependant upon the muslim states and america's willingness to supply it to israel... dear god, talk about putting your own neck in the noose and kicking at the stool!).

may i remind you (it seems forgotten so often), that it was not the muslims who created those gas chambers, it was europeans with american aid. Americans supplied the technology the nazis couldnt make (like IBMs computers), it was britain and america who decided NOT to bomb the train junctions near dresden to prevent the transport of jews, it was britain and america who prevented the emigration of jews from central europe when it became obvious what hitlers policies were, it was britain and america who left the fledgling jewsih state with virtually no means to defend itself when it was first created, it is now the neo-cons who are deliberately pushing israeli leaders to commit acts of incredible and inhuman stupidity such as attacking lebanon, such as making nuclear threats against iran, such as ALL the policies that are turning the entire ME against israel and the Jewish People. DEAR GOD MAN USE YOUR GORAMNED HEAD BEFORE YOU LOSE IT!!!

do you imagine in the Brave New World envisioned by the (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetrollingstone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/politics/story/9178374/gods_senator"]senator sam browne[/url]s of the world, that somehow judaism gets a seat at the Ruling Table? You are the sacrifical lamb to these people, you always have been, and you always will. Relying upon them, and not upon creating good relations with your neighbours like all sane people do, is cuddling up to the cobra whilst kicking the mongoose in the teeth. You had better hope that when this game plays its way out, that mongoose is willing to forgive you your incredible stupidity, arrogance and short-sightedness, but i can assure you that cobra, when it feels the time to strike is right, is not going to be thinking you're its equal. You're food. You're prey. You're the bait dangled in the trap.

i hope you (or anyway the majority of the jewish people), can grasp this before it is entirely too late to make amends for your inexcusable stupidity and arrogance. It is still not too late, but that window of opportunity is narrowing by the day.

peace, my friend, peace is the only way to ensure the survival of your people.

shalom. :sl:

you "were there first"? :sl:

what a pile of stinking horsecrap.

first of all, even your own religious texts proclaim the land was inhibited by "canaanites" and "philistines" long before the ex-egyptian slaves decided to move in. So that removes THAT line of crap. Then the jews were expelled from israel, and spent TWO THOUSAND GORAMNED YEARS around the world, settling across europe and the ME, crossing into america with the europeans.

ever heard of abraham mate? do you know where he lived (or rather moved to)? just because it wasnt our established homeland until after moses led the jews out of egypt doesnt mean we didnt live there. heck, early in our history we inhabited almost every country in the middle east. doesnt mean its our national homeland. but, abraham being a man of religion, i tend to stay away from him when argueing that point, because not all believe in him. however, what is historical fact is that the small groups of people who did inhabit canaan who werent hebrews did not have an established central government or any sort of nation-like status, because esentially they were roaming nomads who had just begun to create towns. as such, the first nation with an established identity with all the charectaristics of a nation was israel. your arguement is invalid because you are claiming that because hunter/gatherer tribes also inhabited the land we have no claim to it, which is like saying the franks have no claim to france because before them the area was inhabited by cavemen.

oh and by the way, if my history is correct the phillistines were not middle eastern and arrived from crete after israel was established.

pray tell exactly why a people who have lived there constantly FOR the last TWO THOUSAND YEARS are somehow less entitled to that land than some bunch of what are basically europeans??

and sure, you want to act all gung-ho and say "come and take it then", like a starving wild terrier snarling over a rotten bone in the street, but that very attitude will ENSURE that one day it WILL get taken from you, and jewish people again expelled from this land, and a new diaspora with the few remnants left (because if you imagine the nazi inspired neo-cons pulling the strongs in the american polity are all cuddly and sweet about jews now, youre heading for a very serious disillusionment, all that has been achieved is that instead of judaism being global and thus relatively protected against the ultimate 'Final Solution', now the jews are all grouped together, surrounded by enemies who are growing more fanatical in their hatred due to israeli policies, and israels existence is becoming more and more reliant upon its military... which is becoming more and more reliant upon oil... which is ultimately dependant upon the muslim states and america's willingness to supply it to israel... dear god, talk about putting your own neck in the noose and kicking at the stool!).

they do have claim, which is what i said. we both do, and there is no reason why we shouldnt be able to live together (oh and by the way you made it seam like there were no jews in palestine for the last 2000 years, this is false. jews have remained in israel since the fall of judea, with communities all over israel. i am living proof of that i am full blood sabra of palestinian jewish decent. we even fought with the muslims against the crusaders.) and actually, what you go on to say is completely false. our existence is becoming far less reliant on our military and our surrounding nations are becoming more and more friendly (exception of syria). take jordan and egypt for an example. two years ago, i went 4-wheeling (an ATV) in the sinai desert, and the year before that i visited jordan. fourty years ago, i would of probably been killed for both. of course this is just one example, the greater picture can be seen by the relationship and cooperation between nations. israel coming to jordans aid in 1970 and jordan warning us of attack in 1973, for instance.

may i remind you (it seems forgotten so often), that it was not the muslims who created those gas chambers, it was europeans with american aid. Americans supplied the technology the nazis couldnt make (like IBMs computers), it was britain and america who decided NOT to bomb the train junctions near dresden to prevent the transport of jews, it was britain and america who prevented the emigration of jews from central europe when it became obvious what hitlers policies were, it was britain and america who left the fledgling jewsih state with virtually no means to defend itself when it was first created, it is now the neo-cons who are deliberately pushing israeli leaders to commit acts of incredible and inhuman stupidity such as attacking lebanon, such as making nuclear threats against iran, such as ALL the policies that are turning the entire ME against israel and the Jewish People. DEAR GOD MAN USE YOUR GORAMNED HEAD BEFORE YOU LOSE IT!!!
aye, but it was also britian and america who went in and stopped it and hunted down the nazi officials. of course i am angry over what they didnt do, but i am also thankful for what they did. for instance, as you rightfully point out the brits and americans left us to our fate at the hands of multiple arab armies and irregs, and destruction seemed imminent within weeks. but you also leave out the fact that it was britian and america who made the creation of israel possible. and largely i thank them for this isolation, because through it we get the pride in knowing that israel was made from our hardwork and sacrifice, and this rising from the ashes makes it so much sweeter. yes i hold grudges for what they didnt do, but i am thankful for what they did.

haha. do you really think the evangelicals have any power over our decision making? they are but a mere tool to make our decisions possible. dont blame lebanon on the evangelicals, that was all the retard olmerts fault (i agree with his decision but his plan and execution was of course not good enough). and iran i completely disagree with you on, we better be making more than threats against iran. i expect bombs to be going off by winter. infact im a little disappointed we havnt already made attempts to hinder their progress (well, that we know of anyway). oh and mate, our policies didnt have anything to do with the arabs disliking us. that happened before we had any such policies, before the haganah or any defense organizations was created. the riots and murders in the 1920s and the hebron massacre (1929) are proof of that.

do you imagine in the Brave New World envisioned by the (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetrollingstone(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/politics/story/9178374/gods_senator"]senator sam browne[/url]s of the world, that somehow judaism gets a seat at the Ruling Table? You are the sacrifical lamb to these people, you always have been, and you always will. Relying upon them, and not upon creating good relations with your neighbours like all sane people do, is cuddling up to the cobra whilst kicking the mongoose in the teeth. You had better hope that when this game plays its way out, that mongoose is willing to forgive you your incredible stupidity, arrogance and short-sightedness, but i can assure you that cobra, when it feels the time to strike is right, is not going to be thinking you're its equal. You're food. You're prey. You're the bait dangled in the trap.

i hope you (or anyway the majority of the jewish people), can grasp this before it is entirely too late to make amends for your inexcusable stupidity and arrogance. It is still not too late, but that window of opportunity is narrowing by the day.

peace, my friend, peace is the only way to ensure the survival of your people.

shalom. :sl:

lol you sound like an anarchist. just because they send us oversized firecrackers does not mean the united states, which i assume your interconnecting with the christian right, controls our foreign/domestic policy. true, we dont like to do things that upset the united states, and when pressured we will sometimes discontinue our activities. but at the end of the day, if its important to the jewish people israel will act without their knowledge or approval. your acusations are based on the fact that you think israel actually has a chance of longterm peace with all of its neighbors. of course i dont blame you, you arnt on the recieving end and you dont know how it is here. but it doesnt have anything to do with who governs ramallah.

aleichem shalom

Edited by eyal

you still believe that actually happened? the palestinian soldiers who fought there even deny it! even they claim it was fabricated once they got to jerusalem to make it look like a massacre, to get more support from the arab nations. they said it was just a tough urban fight, with the grenades through the doors and such. talk about being behind the times lol.

oh and by the way, about that picture, there werent uzis in 1948.

Deir Yassin massacre was carried out by Zionist terrorists against innocent and defenseless Palestinian babies, women, elderly people etc. The IRC had confirmed this Zionist genocide of Palestinian people.

Uzis is a new israeli invention. It did not exist in 1948. Zionist terrorists used a wide variety of imported weapons to terrorize Palestinian people in 1948.

Does the US control israel or the other way around? Arrgh, I'm so confused!! :sl:

Sharon's Infamous Comment -

"We Control America"

During an argument between the israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Foreign Minister Shimon Peres, Peres said that Isralis' policies of continued violence might "turn the US against us".

To this Sharon retorted:

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON israel;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

October 3, 2001

(IAP News)

And now the US regime is supporting the israeli regime of terror to terrorize, rape, torture, murder and massacre innocent and defenseless Palestinian people. The israeli regime of terror is using the US $ and US-made WMDs, jets, helicopters, tanks, missiles, artilleries etc to attack and destroy civilian targets in Palestine and massacre innocent and defenseless Palestinian babies, toddlers, children, women, elderly people etc. The US regime even condone the Zionist terrorism by vetoing the UN resolutions against the israeli regime of terror.

It therefore follows that America is fighting wars in Afghanistan and Iraq under Zionist control. Zionists have hijacked the US regime and rule America (and most of the world) by proxy. The Zionists trick us into fighting and dying for Zionist agendas. US politicians and politicians of the 'free world' are too cowardly oppose Zionism.

Where were the Jews before Jacob? There were no Jews in Palestine before Jacob. The Zionists have no right over Palestine. If they claim that Palestine belongs to Zionists because their so-called 'Jewish ancestors' used to live in Palestine, then Zionists should surrender Palestine to the early people of Palestine who were Philistines, Arabs and Canaanites and their descendants who are the Palestinian people themselves. And the American people who support Zionists should also surrender their land to native American people because their ancestors used to live in USA.

Palestinian people are the descendants of Philistines, Jews, Arabs and Canaanites through inter-marriages so Palestine belongs to Palestinian people who live in Palestine since the time is immemorial.

Edited by wiseguy

The Middle East was a peaceful place for the Jews, Christians and Muslims to live in until the day the Zionists of Europe came to rob Palestinian people of their land , homes, farms, villages, towns , rights etc. The Zionists also terrorize and massacre innocent and defenseless Palestinian people so that the rest of Palestinian people would move to other Arab countries. Zionists are cowards for trying to hide their crimes against humanity while their Zionist hands slaughter innocent and defenseless Palestinian babies, toddlers, children, women, elderly people etc and Zionist media blaming and framing the victims of Zionist terrorism.

Bwahahaha oooo my sides they hurt they hurt! LOLOLOL

*starts gasping from too much laughter* AHHHAHAHA

You live in a funny world ######. One with goblins, fairies and tinfoil hats

Deir Yassin Massacre, 1948: 254 dead

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestiniantragedy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/zionistterror.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestiniantragedy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/zionistterror.html[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestiniantragedy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images_palestine/100.jpg[/img] Those who arrived at the site of the Deir Yassin massacre the following day discovered gruesome scenes: decapitated bodies, mutilated children, and women whose bellies had been slit open.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestiniantragedy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images_palestine/101a.jpg[/img]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestiniantragedy(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images_palestine/101b.jpg[/img]

The fact that the world agenda is controlled by the Western media, most of which is pro-israeli, sometimes prevents events occurring within israel from coming to light. But some incidents of such violence and cruelty have been documented in detail by international organizations. This is one of those incidents, and was carried out by the Irgun and Stern terrorist organizations.

On the night of April 9, 1948, the people of Deir Yassin awoke to the order "evacuate the village" coming from loudspeakers. Before they understood what was happening, they had been slaughtered. Subsequent Red Cross and United Nations investigations conducted at the scene showed that houses were first set on fire and that all people trying to escape the flames were shot dead. During the attack, pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive. The victims' organs were mutilated, and even children were beaten and raped. Throughout the Deir Yassin massacre, 52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and then they were slain and their heads cut off. More than 60 women were killed and their bodies mutilated.35 One woman who escaped alive related the following atrocity that she had witnessed:

I saw a soldier grabbing my sister, Saliha al-Halabi, who was nine months pregnant. He pointed a machine gun at her neck, then emptied its contents into her body. Then he turned into a butcher, and grabbed a knife and ripped open her stomach to take out the slaughtered childe with his iniquitious Nazi knife.36

Not satisfied with just the massacre, the terrorists then rounded up all the women and girls who remained alive, removed all their clothes, put them in open cars, driving them naked through the streets of the Jewish section of Jerusalem. Jacques Reynier, the Red Cross representative of Palestine at the time, who saw the mutilated bodies during his visit to Deir Yassin the day after the attack, could only say: "The situation was horrible."37

During the course of the attack, 280 Muslims, among them women and children, were first paraded through the streets and then shot execution-style. Most of the girls had been raped before their execution, and the boys' genitals had been cut off.38

It should be pointed out that the terrorists who carried out this atrocity were not members of radical organizations acting outside the law or beyond the government's control; rather, they were controlled directly by the israeli government. The Deir Yassin massacre was carried by the Irgun and Stern gangs, under the direct leadership of Menachem Begin, the future prime minister of israel.

Begin described this inhuman operation, merely one example of the official policy of israeli brutality, in these words: "The massacre was not only justified, but there would not have been a state of israel without the 'victory' at Deir Yassin."39 Zionists used such attacks to terrorize the Palestinians and drive them from their land so that the immigrating Jews would have a place to settle. israel Eldad, a famous Zionist leader, expressed this truth openly when he said: "Had it not been for Deir Yassin - half a million Arabs would be living in the state of israel [in 1948]. The State of israel would not have existed."40

The Zionists considered this type of ethnic cleansing as vital to establishing the state of israel. Indeed these operations, which continued after the Deir Yassin attack, caused many Palestinians either to abandon their land and flee, or to suffer the same fate as the residents of Deir Yassin.

References:

35- Massacres Committed by the Jews in Palestine, you are not allowed to post links yethatedbooks(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/book/2.htm.

36- Arafat Hijazi, Deir Yassin: The Roots and Dimensions of the Crime in Zionist Thought, p. 63

37- Massacres Committed by the Jews in Palestine, you are not allowed to post links yethatedbooks(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/book/2.htm.

38- Lemi Brenner, The Iron Wall: Zionist Revisionism from Jabotinsky to Shamir (London: Zed Books, 1984), p. 141-143).

39- Palestinian History, (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnilemedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Topics/History/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnilemedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Topics/History/[/url]

40- israel Eldad, "On the Spirit That Was Revealed in the People," De'ot, Winter 1968, as quoted in Davis and Mezvinsky (eds.), Documents from israel (1967-1973), pp. 186-7, emphasis added