Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ummammaar

Somali Khimar's

:sl:

Does anyone know where I can buy those long hip-length one's? I'm looking for plain black ones, one piece, and if possible 100% cotton or what in urdu is known as "lawn"(?).

:j:

PropellerAds

I'm very picky about the khimar, I know. I just want to add I prefer something that is neither tie-back nor have any zip.

Length would be like about 50" or so. WAllahu alam.

Edited by ummammaar

I'm very picky about the khimar, I know. I just want to add I prefer something that is neither tie-back nor have any zip.

Length would be like about 50" or so. WAllahu alam.

as far as i know you need to get your preferred material (3 metres) for the top and bottom. then sew it, i'll recommemt you to go to someone who proffessional in making it , i think if you ask some the somali ladys, sorry i mean anyone who wears it then they'll help you, but i itn't not called khimar it's a jelbab that may help

No, it is a circular shaped, long HEAD-covering. i.e. Hijab!

I'm not asking about jilbab or abaya.

p.s. Different people use different terms for overgarments in different countries. What I'm asking about is not a dress-like or gown-like overgarment.

Asalaamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I think you mean this type, inshallah you can buy it from here too :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalhannah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/niqab.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalhannah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/niqab.html[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalhannah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/products/ni/142/detail.jpg[/img]

or here :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicboutique(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/products.asp?cat=8"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicboutique(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/products.asp?cat=8[/url]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicboutique(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/prodimages/khimar-007.jpg[/img]

wa asalaamu aleykum, :sl: