Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chaand

Bible Drawn Into Sex Publication Controversy

If by based on the bible you mean grossly taking verses out of context and twisting them by-the-by pretending you have some semblance of knowledge.

All you do is spout on propaganda which you yourself dont even bother to research (as the links to hate sites int he past have shown). Whenever someone nails you down you simply ignore the psot and continue to spout out more ## and the same tired lines never bothering to engage in any sort of discussion.

And you seem to fail at grasping what a legitamite critizism/question is from a non-muslim about Islam as opposed to ramblings you post. Here is the difference, you actually engage when someone refutes you else you are no better than Makko spouting out nothing but hate.

But hey thats no bother to you is it? All you care about is "Teh [email protected]"

MY COMMENT:

When you state that you are a Non-religion meaning that you have no religion and you don't believe in God so your statements are not bound by moral. How can you talk about religion when you yourself is a non-religion? How can you talk about something that you don't believe in? WEIRD !!!

I have the Bible and I have studied it and I also do researches on the Bible.

What do you mean by " a legitamite critizism/question is from a non-muslim about Islam" when the non-Muslims lie and twist the teachings of Islam and Quran into a lie to slander Islam, the prophet Muhammad and Muslims? You are biased when you do not criticize the non-Muslims who are grossly taking Quranic verses out of context and twisting them but you are quick to accuse me of grossly taking Biblical verses out of context and twisting them ! You are a hypocrite !

An atheist is but a mad, ridiculous derider of piety, but a hypocrite makes a sober jest of God and religion; he finds it easier to be upon his knees than to rise to a good action. Alexander Pope (1688 - 1744)

PropellerAds
######, change your username

May I suggest "prat"

MY COMMENT:

The insult reflects your personality and your belief ! So this is the Christian value you are talking about ! What a great value!

An atheist is but a mad, ridiculous derider of piety, but a hypocrite makes a sober jest of God and religion; he finds it easier to be upon his knees than to rise to a good action.

Alexander Pope (1688 - 1744)

:sl:

Do not generalize ######.

The overall trend of greater acceptance of gay men and women in the latter part of the 20th century was not limited to secular institutions; it was also seen in some religious institutions. Reform Judaism, the largest branch of Judaism outside israel has begun to facilitate religious weddings for gay adherents in their synagogues. Jewish Theological Seminary, considered to be the flagship institution of Conservative Judaism, decided in March 2007 to begin accepting gay and lesbian applicants, after scholars who guide the movement lifted the ban on gay ordination.[71]

In 2005, the United Church of Christ became the largest Christian denomination in the United States to formally endorse same-sex marriage.

On the other hand, the Anglican Communion encountered discord that caused a rift between the African (except Southern Africa) and Asian Anglican churches on the one hand and North American churches on the other when American and Canadian churches openly ordained gay clergy and began blessing same-sex unions. Other Churches such as the Methodist Church had experienced trials of gay clergy who some claimed were a violation of religious principles resulting in mixed verdicts dependent on geography.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Homosexuality#Homosexuality_an_society"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Homosexuality...ity_and_societ

[/url]

are you one of maKKKo's more creative multis? :sl:

are you one of maKKKo's more creative multis? :sl:

Are you one of maKKo's most creative step son? What a joke !

Haha just got a longwinded rant from makkko complaining about the comparison. I think a special thread should be created where both Makkko and ###### can only post to see who rants on the longest.

Taking bets now. My money is on Makkko! :sl:

(Back ontopic) if anyone has anything non-delusional to add to this thread Id be happy to reply. Till then Im dont responding to ramblings

Good day

yup, i got yet another hate mail from makkko as well for that comment, nice to feel loved. :sl:

peace and love. :sl: