Islamic Forum
dot

The Protocols Of Zion - بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون

PropellerAds

Sure you do , you uphold the validityof a false document that denigrates jews . Whats worse you know its a fraud , yet you argue in its favor nonetheless .

You are a liar yasnov , for you truly DO , denigrate jews , the Protocols is in itself a document, even though false , which was created to denigrate jews . It is used to denigrate jews , incite hatred towards them and has in fact no doubt , led to the killing of them .

Yasnov , do not be so foolish as to think you are talking to one of your like minded fellows , for you are not .

Here's an example of what you're up against:

Geneva Dialogues, p. 141:—

Protocols, p. 43:—

Geneva Dialogues, p. 207:—

Protocols, p 65:—

how does it prove that it was a forgery?

wassalam,

y

*sigh* because it was copied from an earlier book (or two books - the 'Dialogues in Hell' and Joli's book). Please don't play dumb.

*sigh* because it was copied from an earlier book (or two books - the 'Dialogues in Hell' and Joli's book). Please don't play dumb.

how does it prove a forgery instead of a rewriting/revision?

wassalam,

y

You think that the Zionist masterminds couldn't come up with their own plans for world domination, so they plagiarised earlier books? Silly.

Also, about the only actual argument I've seen (and it's a rotten argument) for the Protocols being true is: "Look! They predicted this and it has come true! The evil Zionists DO have a Plan!" But as those predictions were actually made decades earlier by non-Zionists, then that argument doesn't work, does it?

You think that the Zionist masterminds couldn't come up with their own plans for world domination

i didn't say that.

wassalam,

y

jews are my cousins, there is no hate against them

Is that why you cling so tenaciously to the known lie ????

Look at yourself , you are STILL arguing in the defense of the validity of the document .

Bartlett will soon realize that there is no reasoning with a hatefull bigot like you Yasnov .

You can not be bothered by facts , reasoning or logic .....bigotry knows no reasoning or logic .

LOL.....and since when are you a cousin to jews , you're Indonesian , are you an arab in Indonesia ? And if so , you hate your "alleged cousins " and would see them dead , you are a supporter of the Protocols as a real document , therefore you make yourself a sworn enemy to your....uh ....cough ...cough ....cousins .

You are nothing more ythan a liar Yasnov .....do your parents know what you are doing on the internet ???

Or worse .......do they approve ?

i didn't say that.

It follows from what you said. But what did you mean, if it wasn't that?

You didn't say what yasnov ?

Hey , you bought the whole package yasnov , dont try to play like you don't know .

The protocols is a false and fraudulent document which purports exactly what you claim "you didn't say ".

There is no denying yasnov , that you have lied about your true position , and you are a bigot .

It follows from what you said. But what did you mean, if it wasn't that?

i didn't say that the Zionist masterminds couldn't come up with their own plans for world domination, but they had their own right to rewrite/revise earlier books for their own purpose.

You are nothing more ythan a liar Yasnov .....do your parents know what you are doing on the internet ???

Or worse .......do they approve ?

i think they approve. why?

wassalam,

y

i didn't say that the Zionist masterminds couldn't come up with their own plans for world domination, but they had their own right to rewrite/revise earlier books for their own purpose.

i think they approve. why?

wassalam,

y

Are you sure Yasnov ? How can parents approve of a bigoted son , and a son who is dull enouigh to believe the Protocols are real .

I have three sons , and if they behaved like you , they would bring me shame .

Reread what you just wrote above ......it's nonsense , but looking over your statements on these threads , it common for you .

But perhaps then, they do approve ......then I would guess that the fruit doesn't fall to far from the tree ....eh ?

Yasnov, there is NO evidence that the Protocols are real and ABUNDANT evidence that they are not, why do you persist? It makes you look like a blind bigot.

The NASA robot has just found proof of water on Mars. Are you going to claim that the water was planted there by previous expeditions? That's the childish level of reasoning you are using with the Protocols.

I have three sons , and if they behaved like you , they would bring me shame .

couldn't be that it is you who bring them shame? anyway, send my regards to your sons, please

wassalam

y

The NASA robot has just found proof of water on Mars. Are you going to claim that the water was planted there by previous expeditions?

no

Good, although it occurs to me that this also needs to be asked: do you accept that the US currently has a robotic explorer on Mars? :sl:

Seriously, why do you do this? Do you think that it is the duty of a Muslim to defend to the death anything that makes the perceived enemies of Islam look bad, even if it is a lie? Do you realise that it reflects badly on Muslims? That it helps enemies of Islam?

Edited by bartlett

Seriously, why do you do this?

do what?

Defend a blatant fraud against all evidence.

all evidence? can you tell me the exact number of your evidence when saying that the protocol was a plagiarism instead of rewriting or revision of earlier books?

wassalam,

y

Yes, it is plagiarised from earlier books. By anti-semites. There is simply no evidence at all that it was written by Zionists, nor would one expect there to be - it is a poorly-written piece of nonsense.

I'll ask you again - do you seriously think that the Zionists couldn't think of their own plan so they stole a plan (which wasn't much of plan in the first place?

By the way, do you think that the US has landed a robitic explorer on Mars?

Edited by bartlett

it is a poorly-written piece of nonsense.

why do you think it is poorly written?

I'll ask you again - do you seriously think that the Zionists couldn't think of their own plan so they stole a plan (which wasn't much of plan in the first place?

the protocol is a plan that was and has been carried out. as to how it should have been written is not my concern.

Yes, it is plagiarised from earlier books. By anti-semites.

what is your evidence that the writer is anti-semite?

wassalam,

y

couldn't be that it is you who bring them shame? anyway, send my regards to your sons, please

wassalam

y

No Yasnov , neither they nor I would subscrtibe to such a bigots lie as the protocols , and if you don''t bring your parents shame , then it most likely because they believe as you ....like I said the fruit dont fall too far from the tree .

But then a gain shame is something that is probably beyond your expeience , since most bigots think themselves "right ' and see no wrong in their indefensible position.

No my sons would not be intersted in regards from you , for they are against bigotry and bigots .....they were brought up better .[unlike you ] .

You cling to the protocols because you must ....you are a bigot , and bigots never admit they are wrong .....so your behavior ,while perverted , is completely explainable .

You are free to make however big a fool of yourself as you wish . The shame is on your parents and that of course if they are capable of feeling shame for such a bigoted and ignorant son ....lol.....but maybe not eh ....perhaps they've encouraged you .....

Nope , he serious and indoctrinated up to his eyeballs .

Yasnov, the "plan" (it isn't actually a plan, it's a series of statements with no actual method for achieving them) has not been carried out. If it had been there would be no Palestinians and few other Muslims left alive today. But as we are constantly being told how fast Islam is growiing that can't be the case.

You have not presented a SINGLE piece of evidence that the Protocols is true, not even a halfway convincing conjecture.

On the other hand, the provenance of the Protocols has been convincingly argued to have been a piece of pro-Tsarist Russina propaganda and the document has been irrefutably shown to have been plagiarised. If you're going to claim that the Protocols are real - or even might be real - you're going to have to provide SOME evidence. "Zionists are evil so they might have done it" is not evidence, it's a joke.

Otherwise you look like a bigot (and not a very clever bigot) prepared to spread any lies about Jews. That ultimately harms the Palestinians.