Islamic Forum
dot

The Protocols Of Zion - بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون

Where is it innacurate, Yasnov?

Indeed . Where is it innacurate ? Anyone reading Yasnov's posts would reach the same conclusion and description .

PropellerAds
Peace / Salaams,

I have also heard that it's not a true document in the sense that someone wrote a book about all the plots of the devil against mankind, and another took that book and substituted the word devil for Zionist.

I really don't have much knowledge on this matter but I hear that it's often quoted as an authentic source while it is not.

Allah knows best!

You "have heard " ? And your sn is "Luv2Learn " ??

Well then ...why haven't you ?

Men do not navigate through life by "what they have heard " , but rather by what they know .

So if you don't know , then by all means , investigate , study in earnest and LEARN .

Peace Autobahn,

Your post is silly and off the subject.

Thank you ever so much for your words of encouragement!

you're very welcome ......after all "luving to learn " means ....actually .....learning , and that leads to ....KNOWING .

Amazing , isn't it ?

Where is it innacurate, Yasnov?

No need to ask. You guys are all the same ... sharing same mentality and ideology.

Every time where the Zionist is suspect (even in obvious case like Bolshevik revolution), it must be a conspiracy theory, and you all try to turn them immediately into the victims, and at the same time ignoring the fact that zionism was started as political movement with a certain strategic plan. The protocols itself is the blueprint for the Jewish resettlement of Palestine.

On the opposite, any conspiracy involving Bin Laden and Muslim terrorists, they must be true, even though the accusations coming from the words of liars.

Wassalam,

Y

That's what I said in another thread. Eisenhower admitted that he hated Germans, his assisstant also admitted that they should made the Germans suffered and had a painful and slow death.

Wassalam,

Y

Peace,

Every time where the Zionist is suspect (even in obvious case like Bolshevik revolution), it must be a conspiracy theory

When you take a situation in which you have a country of 140 million people who were literally starving to death on the streets and eating each other, who hated their Tsarist leaders with a passion, who had endured 3 years of a war they didn't want in the first place and were absolutely slaughtered in, suffering only defeat after defeat; then you blame the subsequent communist peoples revolution on Zionism you really do make it difficult for anybody to take your suggestions seriously.

LOL.....how did Eisenhower get on the "Protocol thread " ???????????

Yasnov , you seem to want to drag Eisenhower into evrything , not only slandering him based on your "website scholars " , but to cover your bigotry .

Look ..YOU deny the Holocaust ....that makes you a bigot , plain and simple , you cannot claim ignorance .

You opened that thread , and were soundly put in your place .....Younow attempt to do what ?

Defend the "protocols " as a real and valid document ?

Yasnov ....get a real education , for what you have now is merely a facade, something which appears to be aneducation , but is simply hollow and devoid of any reality or fact .

The more you attempt to prove the veracity of the Protocols , the more foolish you appear , ANY excuses regarding a ratioal or reason for an obviously false document are equally as foolish .

The protocoils , as it is used toiday , by people like you , is nothing more than a tool of contempt , and a manifestation of an overbearing hatred for jews.

face it Yasnov , that's exactly what you are all about .

Anyone who cannot see THAT is blind , deaf and dumb .

Salam,

then you blame the subsequent communist peoples revolution on Zionism you really do make it difficult for anybody to take your suggestions seriously.

Sorry, I am still not sure with what you are trying to say. Can you please make it any clearer?

face it Yasnov , that's exactly what you are all about .

Anyone who cannot see THAT is blind , deaf and dumb .

Why are you always after me with all those rants, Sir? I would love to discuss how to solve your buried issues, but first you have to learn some manners.

Wassalam,

Y

Yasnov , learn some common sense , and learn about cognizant connective thought process .

There is no logical reason to believe the 'protocols " as authentic and valid .

You insist on doing so however , in light of worldwide concurrence on the FACT that it is a plaguerized and fraudulent document .

You leave one , to no other conclusion , other than you are a bigot .

This is not my fault , for I would expect to be described the same way myself , had I held your position on this .

It is YOUR fault sir , that any observor would conclude that you are a bigot .

You embrace the protocols , and holocaust denial as well , therefore you place yourself in a position to be criticized .

You are certainly free to hate whomsoever you wish , to any degree that you wish , and are also free to hold any view under the sun , but you are not free to avoid the inevitable criticism .

You hae been proven wrong on both issues , therefore what is it that you want ?

An apology for an accurate description ?

You yourself have leveled the description : "zionist slaves " at a number of people on these threads , and I'm sure they have found them less than pleasant .

So what are you complaining about ?

Peace Yasnov,

Sorry, I am still not sure with what you are trying to say. Can you please make it any clearer?

I'm trying to tell you that the Bolshevik Revolution was not instigated by Zionists.

Salam,

Peace Yasnov,

I'm trying to tell you that the Bolshevik Revolution was not instigated by Zionists.

Eoin, some people obviously did not agree with your simple analysis, eminent British political leader and historian, Winston Churchill, for example, in an article published in the February 8, 1920, issue of the London Illustrated Sunday Herald, warned that Bolshevism is a "worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality." He also said:

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate, Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combatting Counter-Revolution [the Cheka] has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. (†Illustrated Sunday Herald, London, February 8, 1920).

Yasnov , learn some common sense , and learn about cognizant connective thought process .

There is no logical reason to believe the 'protocols " as authentic and valid .

If you read carefully, I never said that the Protocols must be an authentic and valid. All I said in many of my post is that, we don't know for sure.

You yourself have leveled the description : "zionist slaves " at a number of people on these threads , and I'm sure they have found them less than pleasant .

So, you are not a Zionist slave? I thought it was a praise to you for being called one. Sorry then

Wassalam,

Y

Peace Yasnov,

Eoin, some people obviously did not agree with your simple analysis

Could you for the sake of a poor fool like me explain how a complete and utter atheistic communist of Jewish heritage somehow believes that God granted israel for Jews to go and live in? (I.e. Making them a Zionist?) My simple mind is too warped to understand that apparent contradiction.

YOU "dont know for sure " ...the rest of the intellectual world does .

Yasnov , your motis operandi , for most of the scandalous statements you make , is based and predicated on just that type of "phony doubts " ....you do the same with every issue .....you "don't know for sure " ...and that is your rational for introducing "your version ".

Is ther anything that you DO know Yasnov ?

It would seem so when you are accusing jews and zionists , of these things you have no doubts . All of a sudden , things become " definitive " .

LOL...you lie "in reverse " Yasnov , it is a tactic of deciet . And you seem to be quite good at it . As if you have been trained .

Know this Yasnov , regardless of what your mentors or trainers have brainwashed you into believing or disbelieving .

The Protocols of the Eders of Zion , is a false and fraudulent document . This is an indisputable irrefutable FACT . There are no doubts .

It is what you desire to believe , because you are of the same mind as the man who originally perpetrated it almost 100 years ago . He was a bigot and you are a bigot .....the only difference is that you have differing agendas.

- if someone has taught you this , then that person is a bigot , and has transfered that bigotry to you .

Salam,

Could you for the sake of a poor fool like me explain how a complete and utter atheistic communist of Jewish heritage somehow believes that God granted israel for Jews to go and live in? (I.e. Making them a Zionist?) My simple mind is too warped to understand that apparent contradiction.

Eoin, I don't even believe that Zionism is religious in nature. In fact, it is a blatant lie that Zionism and Judaism are one and the same and that they are religious in nature. People have been led to believe this. So, there's no any contradiction, Sir.

It is what you desire to believe , because you are of the same mind as the man who originally perpetrated it almost 100 years ago . He was a bigot and you are a bigot .....the only difference is that you have differing agendas.

Why are the accusations, autobahn?

Wassalam,

Y

Peace Yasnov,

Eoin, I don't even believe that Zionism is religious in nature. In fact, it is a blatant lie that Zionism and Judaism are one and the same and that they are religious in nature. People have been led to believe this. So, there's no any contradiction, Sir.

You asserted that the Bolshevik revolution was an obvious example of Zionism here:

"Every time where the Zionist is suspect (even in obvious case like Bolshevik revolution), it must be a conspiracy theory"

I informed you that the Bolshevik Revolution had nothing whatsoever to do with Zionism here:

Your answer was that Winston Churchill among other people considered the revolution to be led largely by atheistic Jews.

Please excuse my questioning attitude but how exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that instigating a peoples revolution in Russia has anything whatsoever to do with founding a Jewish homeland in israel? (I.e. Zionism) To a silly little mind like my own the two don't appear to have any link?

Eoin

[/i]Please excuse my questioning attitude but how exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that instigating a peoples revolution in Russia has anything whatsoever to do with founding a Jewish homeland in israel? (I.e. Zionism) To a silly little mind like my own the two don't appear to have any link?

It could serve as a stepping stone to gain more powers and influence to the advantage of their long-term goal in the future. Besides, the ultimate goal of the Zionists is one world government under the control of Zionists and the Zionist-oriented Jewish international bankers.

Wassalam,

Y

Peace Yasnov,

It could serve as a stepping stone to gain more powers and influence to the advantage of their long-term goal in the future. Besides, the ultimate goal of the Zionists is one world government under the control of Zionists and the Zionist-oriented Jewish international bankers.

Thank you Yasnov that ought to be sufficient to conclude this discussion to everybodies satisfaction.

Peace Yasnov,

Thank you Yasnov that ought to be sufficient to conclude this discussion to everybodies satisfaction.

You are very welcome, Eoin : ) :sl:

Anyway, when I said one world government , I should have put it between quotation marks. Thanks.

Wassalam,

Y

I find it rather funny , how people of a particular pursuasion , who in essence themselves seek to bring the world "under one government " , readily accuse another group ,of the same , which has shown no inclinations of the sort .

Funny, Theodore Herzl never talked about a one world government.

Even when he talks about it explicitly, I am sure you'll have one million excuse to tell me that it doesn't mean what it means.

which has shown no inclinations of the sort .

No indication at all?

Wassalam,

Y