Islamic Forum
dot

The Protocols Of Zion - بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون

PropellerAds
Even when he talks about it explicitly, I am sure you'll have one million excuse to tell me that it doesn't mean what it means.

Why would an objective observer such as myself do something like that? Come on, show me the Herzl quote.

my, I certainly did not expect to find this document here

if anyone (who asserts that these are credible, or possibly credible) would like to discuss this in private, I am interested in hearing your point of view.

Come on, show me the Herzl quote.

It seems you are stuck with the old players that you are not aware of the presence of the recent ones like Michael Ledeen and friends.

Wassalam,

Y

my, I certainly did not expect to find this document here

if anyone (who asserts that these are credible, or possibly credible) would like to discuss this in private, I am interested in hearing your point of view.

???????? forums are for public discussion. why hide?

It seems you are stuck with the old players that you are not aware of the presence of the recent ones like Michael Ledeen and friends.

Just say you can not find "The Quote " Yasnov . And that 's because there isn"t any quote by Herzel , stating what you contend .

YOU LIED YASNOV....again ....but what else is new .

So now you "divert" the attention away from your LIE and point to Ledeen .

YOU'RE A LIAR YASNOV PLAIN AND SIMPLE ..

But that should surprise no one , since the document you are touting as proof for your own little deranged world views is a lie , a fraud , and that's been known for almost 100 years .

LOL....you're a dummy as well .

Just say you can not find "The Quote " Yasnov . And that 's because there isn"t any quote by Herzel , stating what you contend .

YOU LIED YASNOV....again ....but what else is new .

I never promised anyone that I will find them a specific quote by a specific person in the first place. So, no idea why you think I lied.

Wassalam,

Y

I never promised anyone that I will find them a specific quote by a specific person in the first place. So, no idea why you think I lied.

Wassalam,

Y

You made a statement regarding Herzel , it was a lie , obviously , you were then asked to provide proof , a quote of Herzel which would prove what you lied about . You failed to do that , because no quote regarding Herzel exists , indicating what you claimed ....YOU ARE A LIIAR .

Herzel never said anything about "one world government " - YOU LIED .

And YOU LIE again with this , your phony explanation .

And WHY did you lie , and continue to LIE ? To support another Lie , the Protocols . [ which you know to be a lie ]

In what post I made statement regarding Herzel?

Wassalam,

Y

Even when he talks about it explicitly, I am sure you'll have one million excuse to tell me that it doesn't mean what it means.

No indication at all?

Wassalam,

Y

What does your above statement mean yasnov ?

For anyone who can read it means you are indicating Herzel spoke of a "one world government " ......you were asked to prove that , and as usual you failed . But provided another diversion .

I started with "even", right?

Wassalam,

Y

???????? forums are for public discussion. why hide?

I am curious to see the full mindset of anyone who believes in the validity of these documents, such as the culture you come from, your upbringing, personal impact that Zionist and American policies have had on your life, the local intellectual community and how they respond to these texts, and what solutions are being presented that are accessible to you, all but one of these questions are tangential and I wish to respect the intention of this thread.

Also Yasnov I would like to see the quote if you have it available, I was under the impression when reading this thread that it would be pertinent, and I cannot find it on my own.

I started with "even", right?

Wassalam,

Y

Yasnov , you can play those "word games " when addressing kinder-garten classes , but when you are talking with adults ...well , they are just so much more of your methods of avoiding the issues and avoiding an answer .

You know what you said , just as you know what was asked . And you know you've been caught lieing .

You , in addition , spoke another lie ...that it has not been proven the protocols were a false and plaguerized document .

Lieing is all you can do Yasnov , for each lie requires another to support it , and so you go .

You have based your world view on lies , so it follows , you will lie to support it .

Salam,

I am curious to see the full mindset of anyone who believes in the validity of these documents, such as the culture you come from, your upbringing, personal impact that Zionist and American policies have had on your life, the local intellectual community and how they respond to these texts, and what solutions are being presented that are accessible to you

The feeling is mutual : )

Yasnov , you can play those "word games " when addressing kinder-garten classes , but when you are talking with adults ...well , they are just so much more of your methods of avoiding the issues and avoiding an answer .

But how do I make sure that I am now talking with adult?

You know what you said , just as you know what was asked . And you know you've been caught lieing .

If I lied, don't you think Russ will point the lies out to me? Because I was having a conversation with him about that stuff before you came and interrupted. Why is it that you seem so eager to have me caught lying?

Wassalam,

Y

The way Zionists control and manipulate Europe and USA for Zionist interests reflects the Zionist protocols. Therefore Zionist Protocols do exist and they were written by learned Zionist elders to achieve Zionist objectives and goals. Zionists had used European regimes to help them to establish the illegal israel through the illegal Balfour Declaration of 1917.

Here is an example how the Zionists and the European regimes tricked ignorant Arabs into supporting them to fight Turkey so that Zionists might establish the illegal israel. From 1915 to 1916, the British High Commissioner in Egypt, Sir Henry McMahon, corresponded by letter with Hussein ibn Ali, the father of Pan Arabism. In these letters, later known as the Hussein-McMahon Correspondence, McMahon promised Hussein and his Arab followers the territory of the Ottoman Empire in exchange for assistance in driving out the Ottoman Turks. Hussein interpreted these letters as promising the region of Palestine to the Arabs. Conversely, McMahon and the British government claimed that Palestine was excluded from the territorial promises.

In 1916, Britain and France signed the Sykes-Picot Agreement, which divided the colonies of the Ottoman Empire between them. Under this agreement, the region of Palestine would be controlled by Britain. In a 1917 letter from Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild, known as the Balfour Declaration of 1917, the British government promised "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people", but at the same time required "that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine". Then israel was established and the rights of non-Jewish communities in Palestine are abused and denied by Zionists.

The "Balfour Declaration" was made in a letter from Lord Balfour to Lord Rothschild. This same Lord Rothschild was a member of the Zionist International Conference at Bazle, Switzerland in 1897 that adopted the Protocols. This same Lord Rothschild was also a member of the British House of Lords that gave this huge wealth to Palestine Potash Ltd. The Rothschild interests are at the head of political Zionism and they promoted the invasion of Palestine.

And now Zionists who are controlling and manipulating the US regime are using the US regime and its allies to destroy the enemies of israel while supporting Zionist terrorism in the Middle East. And Zionists benefit so much from the illegal US invasion of Iraq: Zionists make so much money by supplying weapons to the US Armed Forces, employing security contractors (Zionist mercenaries) in Iraq etc, stealing oil from the Iraqi oil wells etc while ensuring that the Iraqi puppets are serving the Zionist interests in the Middle East and weakening Iraq into an impotent country.

The fact is every step outlined in the Zionist Protocols of over 30 000 words, is an accomplished fact. And Zionists are the most disgusting harmful parasites that enslave their hosts.

It is my pleasure to debate with Zionists who use deceits and terror to achieve their brutal and barbaric Zionist objectives and goals of the Zionist Protocols.

Salam,

The feeling is mutual : )

But how do I make sure that I am now talking with adult?

If I lied, don't you think Russ will point the lies out to me? Because I was having a conversation with him about that stuff before you came and interrupted. Why is it that you seem so eager to have me caught lying?

Wassalam,

Y

Yasno , it's not a question of being "so eager to have you caught lieing " . It is a matter of you LIEING , period . You have done so , i have exposed it , and that for the sake of all who may read what you're posting .

There is no need to lie about the holocaust , for it did indeed occur , just as history records it , whatever you attempt to revise about it , is patently false , it's just that simple Yasnov, just as it is also unnecessarry to lie about the Protocols , for their validity is ,has been, and to this date, been totally refuted , universally by all credible scholars .

Siumply because YOU question it , does not give your question validity , nor does it lend anything to what you are attempting to infer, regarding "possibility of validity " ....there simply is none .

No there are no DOUBTS about it Yasnov , and your excuse of claiming "we're just not sure ' , is simply on its face, a LIE .

But you have chosen a course of deception in making an ideological point for your arguments , which are integrally intertwined with your world view , and that is a view , based on these two issues , thus it is a view based in ERROR .

You claim some sort of intellectual credential Yasnov , therefore you bear a responsibility for truth .And o these two issue , which you expend so much effort on to disprove what it and has been a universally accepted truth by ALL quarters.

No you need not "love jews " Yasnov , nor are you required to "feel any sympathy for them " ....that is not an issue , that is totally subjective ,according to each individulas own personality, however when you attempt such overt revisionism due to your own personal views , that should be exposed , and not to be mistaken for any truth about the issues in question .

In this respect , all you have put forward , has not been intellectual , but totally subjective and personal . You are not engaged in any intellectual exercise . You are simply expiating your own personal bias .

In addition , I would refer you Yasnov , and your protege ###### , to the new thread posted by a brother :

Zionism; Why Is It Even A Concern?, Take a Close Look in the Mirror; A Wake-Up Call .

You should always show respect to a man who speaks the truth , regardless of "what others may think ' .

In addition , I would refer you Yasnov , and your protege ###### , to the new thread posted by a brother :

Zionism; Why Is It Even A Concern?, Take a Close Look in the Mirror; A Wake-Up Call .

I like to discuss things and give my views and thinking on them. Holocaust and Protocol are just ones of the many things that I like to discuss. This is no difference from the Atheists who don't believe in God but love discuss Him, right? And this is a part of history that we're talking about. No one should be denied the right to discuss inaccuracies in history, right?

No you need not "love jews " Yasnov , nor are you required to "feel any sympathy for them " ....

I feel for the Jews, wirespeed. Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do. Ok?

You have done so , i have exposed it , and that for the sake of all who may read what you're posting .

I don't think you have exposed anything. The way I see it is that the more you try to cover untruth, the more truth are coming out ...

No there are no DOUBTS about it Yasnov , and your excuse of claiming "we're just not sure ' , is simply on its face, a LIE .

If anything, your details of Holocaust is the most doubtful thing in the history. Please keep in mind, I don't deny that Jews suffered at that time, but everybody did suffer too ...

Wassalam,

Y

wirespeed, it doesn't help your point to be so incredibly disrespectful

You got your adrenalin rush again, wirespeed.

How do you mix "atheists " with holocaust denial ??? The Holocaust was a TANGIBLE event , God is INTANGIBLE , very poor analogy yasnov , and just another diversion from exposing the fact that you have embraced a lie .

That's it. Even though the concept of God is a fairy tale for the Atheists, but they still debate it vigorously, rather than shrug their shoulder off and move on.

Wassalam,

Y

Hi seacow,

Thank you for your offer about the online real-time discussion on the Protocol and Holocaust. But I don't have any online messaging services other than Mirc. And it's been a while I never used it. We can use this medium, seacow?

Wassalam,

Y

I could acquire Mirc, if that is the problem. If you are uncomfortable with that, I am fine with speaking here, or exchanging messages.

I could acquire Mirc, if that is the problem. If you are uncomfortable with that, I am fine with speaking here, or exchanging messages.

Thanks, seacow. It's better to discuss it here I think. Besides, wirespeed would be deprived of your wisdom if we take the discussion somewhere else.

Wassalam,

Y