Islamic Forum
dot

The Protocols Of Zion - بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون

Oh Absolutely Yasnov , I can research the whole gamut of holocaust deniers , starting with David Duke , and thence , most likely find over 100 websites , supporting the lies that tickle my ear .

And all I gotta do is , sit at my keyboard , and click on the links .

You call this " research " Yasnov ??

If you DID , in fact do ANY research in earnest , that is , unmotivated by your own bias and bigoted views , you would not be taking the position that you have taken .

There is a world body of information regarding both issues , the protocols AND the holocaust . And that world body of evidence is neither "opinion " nor "conjecture " , it is all in the public domain , and has been for the past 60 years .

So you scrape the dreggs of the internet and locate people and websites , who DISPUTE , rather than REFUTE the universally accepted and verified conclusions on these issues , so your "research " is merely raising questions rather than answering them . A common tactic in a losing argument , by people who have no real proofs , have no real facts , nor verifiable documentation ...but only opinion based on conjecture and more opinioin .

And you have done EXACTLY that Yasnov .

You have not countered NOR refuted ANY of the available and accepted evidence by the world body of scholars , historians etc .

For their conclusions stand .....the Protocols , a blatant and undisputable fraud with no basis in reality , and the holocaust a real event , documented accurately backed by thousands of witnesses and films , coming from all involved in that War .

And WHAT have YOU provided to REFUTE , this REALITY ?....NOTHING of any credulity , only the opinions of those who share your view , already proven to lack any objectivity regarding the subjects . They provide NO PROOF for their claims , only "theories " as to what they themselves contend to have happened ....minus any hard evidence whatsoever .

You call what you do 'research " ? Academic pursuit ? Intellectuall endeavor ? ....HOW ?? You've disengaged from all three of the aforementioned , abandoned , for the sake of satisfying your personally held biases .

You have not refuted in any way , nor even cast any serious doubt , on the iniversally accepted conclusions regarding the issues of the Protocols or the holocaust , yet what you imply , quite unbelievably , is that one [the protocols] supports the implications made in the other [holocaust ] .

You call this research Yasnov ???

LUDICROUS !!!

It is the propagnada and rhetoric of BIGOTRY .

So you reject and deny the historical facts , in favor of your [seemingly commonly held agenda ] .

PropellerAds
So you scrape the dreggs of the internet and locate people and websites , who DISPUTE , rather than REFUTE the universally accepted and verified conclusions on these issues

Can you give me an example when is someone considered disputing, and when he is considered refuting?

Have you researched David Hoggan ... ?

Wassalam,

Y

Can you give me an example when is someone considered disputing, and when he is considered refuting?

Have you researched David Hoggan ... ?

Wassalam,

Y

Sure Yasnov , that's easy , what you and your alleged internet mentors and "scholars " , are doing is DISPUTING the FACTS that the Protocols is a fraud , and DISPUTING the facts regarding the holocaust .

You nor these authors ,or their websites have provided PROOF , which repudiates the existing universally accepted historical FACTS , regarding these two issue .

Since they both [protocols and holocaust ] are in fact confirmed and verified historical events , and deemed accurate , the burden of proof is on you and your fellow "holocaust deniers " , to PROVE the historical facts already established , to be false .

So forget about Hoggan , Barnes or anyone else , provide FACTS , not opinion , conjecture , or implied theory .

databurst, you are taking yasnov's argument to the extreme, and you are assuming that he believes things that he hasn't said is true.

For example, he doesn't know whether or not the protocols of zion are true or not, rather he is undecided. I can quote the reference if you wish.

All he knows is that what it says seems to reflect political reality.

Also, he doesn't deny the holocaust, simply he says that its scale may be over-represented, and that other events in history indicate that genocide is not so uncommon for the holocaust to be a special case. Russia proves this to a great extent.

And he's not asking that you change your mind right now, he is just asking you to diversity your readings, which may help you to understand those who take the view that the holocaust never occurred if nothing else. Is it not worth reading a little for that?

Yasnov, let me know if I am correct in my assessment of your beliefs.

Sea Cow , the Protocols are a FRAUD ....what is it in the way of 'wider reading " would you like me to examine regarding the document ?

Do you want me to consider Yasnovs EXCUSES for doubting the validity of the historical and intellectual conclusion thta theProtocols are a FRAUD ?

And if so , what part of his arguments should be considered ? His unmitigarted bias ? His rejection of the world body of scholars and historians ?

The same holds true for te holocaust , for Yasnov is atleast not that ignorant to think he can get away with stating that no jews were killed by plan , by the nazi regime , so the next best, is an attempt to minimize it , give excuse for it {oddly enough "the protocols ' are used in this respect }

Sea Cow ,if you wish to patronize yasnov , make excuse for his position , or simply present yourself as his sychophant , please feel free , but do not attempt to do so through me .

I am sure of my position , I have historical facts from many sources , to back my position .

All Yasnov has is his "faux-doubts " which do in effect serve a purpose ....his purpose ....and it is not an intellectual endeavor .

Perhaps you should read his words a bit more closely .

P.s. there is no "extreme view " on truth , you sound like Yasnov . The protocols are true or false , the holocaust happened , resulting in atleast 6 million dead jews or did not happen .

The issue of the holocaust IS NOT that others occurred , for the very word was coined to describe THIS particular act of genocide , and THAT word [genocide ] coined to describe what the Turks did to 2 million or so Armenians , and yes Stalin murdered almost 20 million of his own , and in th backdrop of WW2 , it is distinct in that a systematic , methodical , even scientific method , with meticulous record keeping and standards down to the calories per day, per prisoner, to effect so many months of work, until eventual starvation and death , and having absolutely no logistical or military purpose or strategy , other than the ordered extermination of a particular race/religion ....stands alone in its class , as compared to the obvious other such events . And this description by no means minimizes the slaughters perpetrated by any other group upon any other group . Nor does it make the lives lost any more valuable than others lost in the same manner .

Sea Cow , the Protocols are a FRAUD ....what is it in the way of 'wider reading " would you like me to examine regarding the document ?

Do you want me to consider Yasnovs EXCUSES for doubting the validity of the historical and intellectual conclusion thta theProtocols are a FRAUD ?

We could focus on accredited historians and scholars who do comparative studies in genocide, and we could look at historical propaganda regarding anti-german stances during WWII, and discover whether or not this carried on after the war was over.

To your second point, there is no doubt in my mind that the Protocols are fraudulent. I did a study on Radical Christian radio in the early twenties, and I thought that was the last time I would hear of the protocols of Zion. I saw them here and I gasped a little bit in incredulous recognition, but that is not to say that their being brought up doesn't give indications as to how Zionists are perceived in the Middle East.

And if so , what part of his arguments should be considered ? His unmitigarted bias ? His rejection of the world body of scholars and historians ?

The things that may actually be true, such as the fact that the average Westerner quickly moves to defend the holocaust, and yet has a very small body of facts to draw upon. Why both the lack of education regarding this topic and the closed-mindedness in regards to questioning it? I'm not applauding any conspiracy theories, but I think that indirectly this ignorance paired with our hard stance on questioning the holocaust does not bode well when we are confronted by individuals who expect to dispute the validity of holocaust events.

The same holds true for te holocaust , for Yasnov is atleast not that ignorant to think he can get away with stating that no jews were killed by plan , by the nazi regime , so the next best, is an attempt to minimize it , give excuse for it {oddly enough "the protocols ' are used in this respect }

This would be true if he were actively involved in deception, but I do not think he is. Is it not curious to you as to why he has reached his position of belief?

Sea Cow ,if you wish to patronize yasnov , make excuse for his position , or simply present yourself as his sychophant , please feel free , but do not attempt to do so through me .

I am sure of my position , I have historical facts from many sources , to back my position .

I do none of this, what I see here is a conflict between Western and Near Eastern perspectives, and I recognize misconceptions about the other on each side. Also, you are earning no points for anyone by repeating your assertion that the holocaust occurred. If you wish to change minds you can do a better job while being more diplomatic, and perhaps more importantly you can understand how other perspectives develop, and how you can help bridge the two differing views.

All Yasnov has is his "faux-doubts " which do in effect serve a purpose ....his purpose ....and it is not an intellectual endeavor .

Neither of you are quoting research and sources, you are dancing with each other and appealing to the base constituency of your beliefs.

Lotof steam Sea Cow , in defense of what I just don't know , perhaps you enjoy defending and making excuse for ignorance . I do not , fort there is far too many credible soyurces for earnest investigation .

The holocaust denier/ minimizer isnmotivated by pre-concieved notion , personla bigotry , and is devoid of intellectual curiosity as ysnov would have YOU believe , as far as "how zionisats are percieved in the M.E . " ? well yasnov's in Indonesia , ..."zionists are believed to exist everywhere" quite literally in their paranoid mindset .

Protocols ' no doubt provides 'affirmation ' to their bigoted aspersions and accusations of the jews that they hate . And that in full knowledge .....yes FULL KNOWLEDGE , that the document is patently false , but it provides them a rationale , so this "little matter ' of whether or not a valid document , tales a back seat to the overall ideological motive .

And you know Sea Cow , it's not as if no one is getting killed over these false beliefs , this embracement of lies , this spreading of blood libels and prpoaganda .

The FACTS are there Sea cow , and for the sake of whatever moral equivelance you are attempting to apply , they have not changed nor has anyone as of yet disproved them .

This is history , and not a contest between perception that one has of the other , that is your simplistic explanation .

The only "dance going on here " is the one you and yasnov are doing around the truth .

Knock yourselves out .

Salaam

WELL, said Seacow and i like your new phase alot!!!!!!!!!!

Databurst, it's funny how you think by using Sea Cow just to emphasis the cow bit will have an affect on him, mate he's not childish.

But do let me say this not in way that I want to offend you. Your username suits you a lot data burst you do seem to burst the real data of facts in this world events. You burst the data with claim of facts behind your argument. Don't you think you are bursting the real data?

Ma salaama

Salaam

WELL, said Seacow and i like your new phase alot!!!!!!!!!!

Databurst, it's funny how you think by using Sea Cow just to emphasis the cow bit will have an affect on him, mate he's not childish.

But do let me say this not in way that I want to offend you. Your username suits you a lot data burst you do seem to burst the real data of facts in this world events. You burst the data with claim of facts behind your argument. Don't you think you are bursting the real data?

Ma salaama

Are you trying to say that the facts about the holocaust as is commonly accepted today is WRONG ? Was there not 6 million jews murdered ? Was it not a plan initiated by Hitler himself and carried out by the regime ?

LOL....you say " claim of facts " ???? These things are claimed ? and not KNOWN ?

Who are you trying to kid ? Me ? or yourself ?

The Protocols is not a false document ? Where is the refuting evidence to lay claim that it is real ?

The burden of p[roof is on those who wish to deny the accepted hidtporical facts , and if you want to know where to attain facts ...go to your library , check the very archives of the German people themselvers , view the videos taken by the soviet liberating troops , the Allied troops , all the thousands of eyewitnesses who have attested to these things .

Who , 60 years later ,wishes or attempts to deny what happened ? You ? yasnov ? Sea cow ?

You do not offend me , you offend the truth , sea cow is meaningless to me , other than a self -made apologetic for people like Yasnov , and I'm sure sea cow has his own agenda , whatever it may be , it is not the exposition of the truth , but rather the introduction of doubt , with no facts , no evidence , in fact nothing other than the revisionist opinions of questionable authors and avowed bigots and holocaust deniers .

The only excuses I have heard for these weak arguments are that the personal views of people on either side of the issue or East and West or Us and Them ....alll of that is totally irrelevant in an intelligent discussion and debate .

The Protocols are a FALSE document ,save all your personal observations and opinion , they are meaningless , if you wish to prove them a real document , then PRODUCE EVIDENCE , the burden is on YOU , for there is a mountain of evidence in the public domain showing quite clearly that they are false .

The same is true forthe holocaust , prove those established and recorded facts incorrect , prove all the video evidence wrong , prove the thousands of eyewitnesses wrong , tell me where the missing 6 million jews of Europe had gone.

Ramlah , you offer nothing more than thev meaningless diversion that Yasnov attempts .

This thread was initiated by likeminded individuals who would deny the holocaust and proclaim the Protocols as a true document ....both these claims are patently false and any and all takers here who attempt to defend those positions have failed to produce anything of value as to a refutation , but offer only opinion and smokescreen diversions when pressed for that proof ......as you are now doing yourself .

"bursting the real data " ......that's childish , and is totally meaningless relative to the issues involved , and if you're trying to be a comedian ....then you had better ..."keep your day job " .

Yasnov, here's a clue. You will not find academic historians (that is the people with the qualifications) running holocaust denial websites.

Try to find the academic journals in which genuine historians publish. Most won't be available online unless you subscribe or are a student at a university, but the abstracts (very brief summary of the finding/argument of the article) are often freel available. This should at least give you an idea of what the current issues are and what the current thinking is.

This will not be anywhere near as simple as just reading racist hate sites. You'll need to find the univerities which publish journals relating to this topic (as suggested above, 'genocide studies' might be a good search to start with) and to read a lot of abstracts to get an idea of what the mainstream consensus is.

A good academic at a good university will probably respond to an email query, although probably not if it's "Hi, I know that the Zionists are threatening you but what's the real story about the Holofraud?" Ask them for links to journals.

the burden of proof is on you and your fellow "holocaust deniers " , to PROVE the historical facts already established , to be false .

I can't prove the negative databurst, but I can collect all your claims and examine them one by one, and then ... dismantle the .... lies

Was there not 6 million jews murdered ?

Where is the mass grave for these 6 million murdered Jews then?

Was it not a plan initiated by Hitler himself and carried out by the regime ?

Show me the Nazi documents outlining this extermination policy

Which specific arguments of mine that make you sleepless at night? We can discuss it here thoroughly

Yasnov, let me know if I am correct in my assessment of your beliefs.

You are correct, seacow. Thanks : )

Yasnov, here's a clue. You will not find academic historians (that is the people with the qualifications) running holocaust denial websites.

It's because the moment they are involved in telling the real truth about holocaust, they will stop being called academic historians, and became known as holocaust deniers instead. That's why. Harry Elmer Barnes is a good example of this.

Wassalam,

Y

I can't prove the negative databurst, but I can collect all your claims and examine them one by one, and then ... dismantle the .... lies

Where is the mass grave for these 6 million murdered Jews then?

Show me the Nazi documents outlining this extermination policy

Which specific arguments of mine that make you sleepless at night? We can discuss it here thoroughly

You are correct, seacow. Thanks : )

It's because the moment they are involved in telling the real truth about holocaust, they will stop being called academic historians, and became known as holocaust deniers instead. That's why. Harry Elmer Barnes is a good example of this.

Wassalam,

Y

LOL......THERE ARE NONE OF YOUR ARGUMENTS THAT KEEP ME "SLEEPLESS AT NIGHT " --you give your weak arguments far too much credit . None of them withstand the truth . So :

GO AHEAD YASNOV .....BY ALL MEANS ....."DISMANTLE" WHAT YOU AND YOUR DENIERS CALL LIES ....JUST REMEMBER TO USE FACTS ,AND DISPENSE WITH YOUR BIGOTED OPINIONS , USE FACTS <AND PUT THEM ON THE TABLE >

THE DOCUMENTS COMPILED BYTHE NAZIS ARE THERE , YOU WISH TO REFUTE THEM THEN DO SO ....SHOW THEY ARE FALSE , ALONG WITH ALL THE VIDEO EVIDENCE FROM SOVIET AND ALLIED FORCES AND ALL THE WITNESSES .....GO AHEAD ...PUT UP YOUR FACTS AND DISPROVE THEM ..

You can discuss these things till the cows come home , until you provide proof , evidence , facts , that all that is and has been in the public domain , and all that is universally accepted by academia ,and world scholarship , you are offering nothing more than Barnes ....and that is his own biased revisionism of the historical facts ,based on :

HIS OWN INTERPRETATIONS OF THE MOTIVES OF THE NAZIS AND THE ALLIES .

Sorry Yasnov , that 's not fact ,but conjecture , pleasedo round off your education , so that you may know the difference , lesrt you fall victim to "more opinion " on your selected "denier websites " , for they feed on people like you , lacking the education to know the critical differences beteween fact and opinion .

You are the one "loosing sleep " for you have no way to disprove the hoilocaust as it is presently accepted , nor can you EVER prove the Protocols to be in ANY way valid /real or authentic documents .

Your own WORLD VIEW COLLAPSES , with the collapse of your allegations , all that has been taught you , and inculcated in your thinking by your parents and teachers and peers , all comes crumbling down , so you have much to loose , regarding these two issue , on which you and many of your lot have shaped their very lives around .

The truth in this instance is your enemy , as you struggle to supress it . But it will not be suppressedby your opinion or those of your fellow deniers .

The Burden of Proof is On YOU ,so you must provide it , and not the nonsensical opinions from your selected holocaust-deniers and their websites .

And here's an intellectual hint Yasnov , if you so much as base one sentence of your "theories of holocaust denial " in the "Protocols ' , then you lose the argument before you start , because that document is false , and you base your arguments in a known lie .

GO AHEAD YASNOV .....BY ALL MEANS ....."DISMANTLE" WHAT YOU AND YOUR DENIERS CALL LIES ....JUST REMEMBER TO USE FACTS ,AND DISPENSE WITH YOUR BIGOTED OPINIONS , USE FACTS <AND PUT THEM ON THE TABLE

I think your enemies are not revisionist or "Holocaust deniers" as you guys prefer to call it, but rather reasons, critical thinking, and the scientific methods.

Wassalam,

Y

The Burden of Proof is On YOU ,so you must provide it , and not the nonsensical opinions from your selected holocaust-deniers and their websites .

Point of interest

the burden of proof is always on the one proving the allegation. In this manner, something is tested then proven, as opposed to being assumed true and then disproved.

It is the historian's job to prove historical events occurred, generally by preserving accounts. I haven't seen you cite many sources databurst. Perhaps you should do so?

Protocols of the Elders of Zion — The Skeptic's Dictionary: This brief essay by The Skeptic's Dictionary is a refutation of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion: "The Protocols hoax continues to fool people, and is still cited by certain individuals and groups as the cause of all their woes."

The Times of London Exposes a Forgery: In a series of articles in 1921, Philip Graves, the Constantinople reporter for The Times, who took information from the work of Lucien Wolf, exposed the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a forgery and a hoax. (The history of the Protocols was traced back to the works of German antisemite Hermann Goedsche and French satirist Maurice Joly [Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu, or Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu].) Jared israel's Web presentation on The Emperor's Clothes, The Source of 'The Protocols of Zion': An Exposure, provides copies of Philip Graves's articles in PDF and HTML format.

Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu — Project Gutenberg: The 1864 political satire by Maurice Joly, Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu (Dialogues in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu) attacks the political ambitions of Napoleon III by using the device of diabolical plotters in Hell. Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu, available in HTML and plain text format at Project Gutenberg, is one of the plagiarized sources of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. (Joly's work contains no references to Jews, incidentally.) For those of you who do not read French, Dialogues in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu, was published in English in 2005.

Protocols of the Elders of Zion

"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." --Henry Ford, 2-17-21, whose newspaper, the Dearborn Independent, cited the Protocols as evidence of an alleged Jewish threat until at least 1927

"To what extent the whole existence of this people is based on a continuous lie is shown incomparably by the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion...." --Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a forgery made in Russia for the Okhrana (secret police), which blames the Jews for the country's ills. It was first privately printed in 1897 and was made public in 1905. It is copied from a nineteenth century novel by Hermann Goedsche (Biarritz, 1868) and claims that a secret Jewish cabal is plotting to take over the world.

The basic story was composed by Goedsche, a German novelist and anti-Semite who used the pseudonym of Sir John Retcliffe. Goedsche stole the main story from another writer, Maurice Joly, whose Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu (1864) involved a Hellish plot aimed at opposing Napoleon III. Goedsche's original contribution consists mainly of introducing Jews to do the plotting to take over the world.

The Russians used big chunks of a Russian translation of Goedsche's novel, published it separately as the Protocols, and claimed they were authentic. Their purpose was political: to strengthen the czar Nicholas II's position by exposing his opponents as allies with those who were part of a massive conspiracy to take over the world. Thus, the Protocols are a forgery of a plagiarized fiction.

The Protocols were exposed as a forgery by Lucien Wolf in The Jewish Bogey and the Forged Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (London: Press Committee of the Jewish Board of Deputies, 1920). In 1921, Philip Graves, a correspondent for the London Times, publicized the forgery. Herman Bernstein in The Truth About "The Protocols of Zion": A Complete Exposure (1935) also tried and failed to convince the world of the forgery.

The Protocols were published in 1920 in a Michigan newspaper started by Henry Ford mainly to attack Jews and Communists. Even after they were exposed as a forgery, Ford's paper continued to cite the document. Adolf Hitler later used the Protocols to help justify his attempt to exterminate Jews during World War II.

The Protocols hoax continues to fool people and is still cited by certain individuals and groups as the cause of all their woes.

See also Holocaust denial, Illuminati, and shoehorning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

further reading

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

What's the story with the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"? The Straight Dope

Bronner, Stephen Eric. A Rumor About the Jews : Reflections on Antisemitism and the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (St Martins Press, 2000)

Cohn, Norman Rufus Colin. Warrant for Genocide; the Myth of the Jewish World-conspiracy and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (New York: Harper & Row, 1967).

Goldberg, Isaac. The so-called "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"; a Definitive Exposure of One of the Most Malicious Lies in History (Girard, Kansas, Haldeman-Julius Publications, 1936).

Segel, B. W. A Lie and a Libel: the History of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Richard S. Levy, translator & editor, (Lincoln, NE : University of Nebraska Press, 1995).

United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary.

Protocols of the Elders of Zion; a fabricated "historic" document; a report prepared by the Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws ... Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1964.

Wolf, Lucien. The Myth of the Jewish Menace in World Affairs; or, The Truth About the Forged Protocols of the Elders of Zion (New York, The Macmillan company, 1921).

"I find it rather funny , how people of a particular pursuasion , who in essence themselves seek to bring the world "under one government " , readily accuse another group ,of the same , which has shown no inclinations of the sort . "

Yes, me too.

Look I understand that some people WANT the Protocols to be real, but surely in the face of the facts you can't seriously think they ARE real. You're pushing a propaganda line just like Bush did to start the Iraq war. Is that honourable?

Oh yes they do ......blieve they are real . You'll find the Protocols in the libraries of the most prestigious Middle east Universities , Hamas , hezbollah , both base their codus' on the Protocols , and the Protocols is a "best seller " in Egypt and Turkiye.

Not to mention that I have not seen one muslim on this Forum categorically denounce the Protocols as the fraud , that it undeniably and indispitably IS .

And if anyone doubts that statement , then I challenge them to put up the quote so stating such .

"I find it rather funny , how people of a particular pursuasion , who in essence themselves seek to bring the world "under one government " , readily accuse another group ,of the same , which has shown no inclinations of the sort . "

the difference is that we are not using dirty zionist tactics, tricks, deception, and etc... we're open about our desire to establish a chilaphate

Look I understand that some people WANT the Protocols to be real, but surely in the face of the facts you can't seriously think they ARE real. You're pushing a propaganda line just like Bush did to start the Iraq war. Is that honourable?.

what fact is that i wonder? you are the people that have been deceived by your own authorities and your own facts, there is no doubt that you must have been deceived too about protocol of zion.

wassalam,

y

Thank you for proving my statement Yasnov , ....and you are only one however . But nonetheless a reasonable litmus test of my point .

....and WHO ? do YOU say is decieved ????

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion means minutes of the proceedings of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion. These Protocols give the substance of addresses delivered to the innermost circle of the Rulers of Zion. They reveal the converted plan of action of the Jewish Nation developed through the ages and edited by the Elders themselves up to date. Parts and summaries of the plan have been published from time to time during the centuries as the secrets of the Elders have leaked out. The claim of the Jews that the Protocols are forgeries is in itself an admission of their genuineness, for they NEVER ATTEMPT TO ANSWER THE FACTS corresponding to the THREATS which the Protocols contain, and, indeed, the correspondence between prophecy and fulfillment is too glaring to be set aside or obscured. This the Jews well know and therefore evade.

The presumption is strong that the Protocols were issued, or reissued, at the First Zionist Congress held at Basle in 1897 under the presidency of the Father of Modern Zionism, the late Theodore Herzl.

There has been recently published a volume of Herzl's "Diaries," a translation of some passages which appeared in the JEWISH CHRONICLE of July 14, 1922. Herzl gives an account of his first visit to England in 1895, and his conversation with Colonel Goldsmid, a Jew brought up as a Christian, an officer in the English Army, and at heart a Jew Nationalist all the time. Goldsmid suggested to Herzl that the best way of expropriating the English aristocracy, and so destroying their power to protect the people of England against Jew domination, was to put excessive taxes on the land. Herzl thought this an excellent idea, and it is now to be found definitely embodied in Protocol VI!

The above extract from Herzl's DIARY is an extremely significant bit of evidence bearing on the existence of the Jew World Plot and authenticity of the Protocols, but any reader of intelligence will be able from his own knowledge of recent history and from his own experience to confirm the genuineness of every line of them, and it is in the light of this LIVING comment that all readers are invited to study Mr. Marsden's translation of this terribly inhuman document.

And here is another very significant circumstance. The present successor of Herzl, as leader of the Zionist movement, Dr. Weizmann, quoted one of these sayings at the send-off banquet given to Chief Rabbi Hertz on October 6, 1920. The Chief Rabbi was on the point of leaving for HIS Empire tour of H.R.H., the Prince of Wales. And this is the "saying" of the Sages which Dr. Weizmann quoted: "A beneficent protection which God has instituted in the life of the Jew is that He has dispersed him all over the world." (JEWISH GUARDIAN, Oct. 8, 1920.)

Now compare this with the last clause of but one of Protocol XI.

"God has granted to us, His Chosen People, the gift of dispersion, and from this, which appears to all eyes to be our weakness, has come forth all our strength, which has now brought us to the threshold of sovereignty over all the world."

The remarkable correspondence between these passages proves several things. It proves that the Learned Elders exist. It proves that Dr. Weizmann knows all about them. It proves that the desire for a "National Home" in Palestine is only camouflage and an infinitesimal part of the Jew's real object. It proves that the Jews of the world have no intention of settling in Palestine or any separate country, and that their annual prayer that they may all meet "Next Year in Jerusalem" is merely a piece of their characteristic make-believe. It also demonstrates that the Jews are now a world menace, and that the Aryan races will have to domicile them permanently out of Europe.

The dirty and brutal methods used by Zionists to control and manipulate the Western governments (including the US regime) and the economy and the media of the West and establish israel etc reflect the Protocols of the Elders of Zion:

Protocol 1-The Basic Doctrine

Protocol 2-Economic Wars

Protocol 3-Methods of Conquest

Protocol 4-Materialism Replace Religion

Protocol 5-Despotism and Modernism

Protocol 6-Take-Over Technique

Protocol 7-World-Wide Wars

Protocol 8-Provisional Government

Protocol 9-Re-education

Protocol 10--Preparing for Power

Protocol 11-The Totalitarian State

Protocol 12-Control of the Press

Protocol 13-Distractions

Protocol 14-Assault on Religion

Protocol 15-Ruthless Suppression

Protocol 16-Brainwashing

Protocol 17-Abuse of Authority

Protocol 18-Arrest of Opponents

Protocol 19-Rulers and People

Protocol 20-Financial Programme

Protocol 21-Loans and Credit

Protocol 22-Power of Gold

Protocol 23-Instilling Obedience

Protocol 24-Qualities of the Ruler

And now we see that Zionists are controlling and manipulating the media, economy and the governments of the West. They control and manipulate the media to brainwash Americans, Europeans etc. They control and manipulate the economy of USA etc. They support and finance the US politicians etc so that they can enslave the politicians for the brutal Zionist cause and interest. They supported and financed Hitler and the Nazi party. And they were the Communists who overthrew the Czar of Russia and turned Russia into a bloodbath! They invent fairy tales to frame Muslim countries and use the US and UK regimes to terrorize Muslims and destroy Muslim countries. They produce anti-Islamic books, videos, films, cartoons etc to pit non-Muslims against Muslims.

Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York WORLD, February 17th, 1921, said:

"The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW."

Indeed they do!

The Protocols are a FRAUD ###### , YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED AND DECIEVED , and everything contained i your previous post is therefore B.S.

And you quoted an avowed anti-semite ...Henry Ford ....who was also DUPED .

....and WHO ? do YOU say is decieved ????

you and your folks. who else? you guys have been deceived so many times by your own authorities

wassalam,

y

Yes, govenments (ALL governments) lie at times. However the international community of scholars rarely does, and if a scholar lies s/he is lmost always detected and disgraced. I don't believe that the Protocols is a fraud because a government told me, I believe it's a fraud becaue ALL real scholars have told me.

It isn't any particular country that claims the Protocols is a fraud, it's the entire community of people qualified to study these things who say so.