Islamic Forum
dot

The Protocols Of Zion - بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون

No Yasnov , if you believe the Protocols to be a real and valid document , then YOU are the one who is decieved .

The World intellectual body , has proven the Protocols to be a false , fraudulent and plaguerized document , used by the a Russian to defame his oppponents .

This has already been explained to you , but you remain duped and decieved by your own ideological idiosyncrosies .

That's not the world's fault , the fault is your own bias .

PropellerAds
Yes, govenments (ALL governments) lie at times. However the international community of scholars rarely does, and if a scholar lies s/he is lmost always detected and disgraced.

i am not saying that community of scholar is lying, i am implying that you cannot consider the scholar's silence as a kind of support to your version of stories.

I don't believe that the Protocols is a fraud because a government told me, I believe it's a fraud becaue ALL real scholars have told me.

don't be kidding .. all real scholars?

wassalam,

y

Name me a real (ie academically qualified and respected by peers) scholar who thinks that the Protocols are real. There isn't one.

Yes, govenments (ALL governments) lie at times. However the international community of scholars rarely does, and if a scholar lies s/he is lmost always detected and disgraced. I don't believe that the Protocols is a fraud because a government told me, I believe it's a fraud becaue ALL real scholars have told me.

It isn't any particular country that claims the Protocols is a fraud, it's the entire community of people qualified to study these things who say so.

A group of Zionists will not hesitate to lie in order to save their own skin after the Protocols of Zion are exposed! So many evidence indicate that the Protocols of Zion are made by Zionist themselves!

No, in fact there is no credible evidence at all. Trust scholars (from every country, race and religion), not American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis.

No, in fact there is no credible evidence at all. Trust scholars (from every country, race and religion), not American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis.

Zionists always say "Trust Zionist scholars (from every country, race and religion), not American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis."

I am not surprised to see Zionists slandering good scholars by calling them American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis, anti-Semite etc because I know Zionists always slander, degrade and frame any good scholars who are brave enough to expose the Zionist deceits, deceptions and crimes. They even try to silence the scholars who are brave enough to prove that the Holocaust is a hoax by calling them the anti-Semite and confine them in prisons! The fact is Zionists are the worst anti-Semite for slandering, degrading, persecuting, terrorizing and massacring Semitic people such as Arabs.

I am busy now so I will discuss all the Protocols of Zion next week to prove that the Protocols of Zion were written by Zionists.

This isn't just opinion, it's possible to objectively decide if someone is a genuine scholar or not. NO-ONE who believes that the Protocols are true is a genuine scholar. If you disagree, name one.

This isn't just opinion, it's possible to objectively decide if someone is a genuine scholar or not. NO-ONE who believes that the Protocols are true is a genuine scholar. If you disagree, name one.

So now you are trying to force the brutal Zionist rule on me by trying to dictate to me your rule! It seems to me that you are so desperate now. Please read my post above.

LOL! No, you claimed that there are genuine scholars who think the Protocols are real. I'm giving you th eopportunity to name just one.

LOL....there are none ...that is credible scholars . ###### and yasnov , base their fears and world views on a ficticious document , which they so NEED to believe , else what would explain their less than envious position in the world ...."It must be someone elses fault " !!!!

OF COURSE !!!!

A PLOT !!!!

BY JEWS NO LESS !!!!!!

Hitler did the same , another "believer " of the Protocols . My my , what parralells in reality !

How pathetic, are those who have been duped , and KNOWINGLY allow themselves to be deluded and decieved , that they actually EMBRACE the deception they so desperately want to believe . :sl:

LOL! No, you claimed that there are genuine scholars who think the Protocols are real. I'm giving you th eopportunity to name just one.

Why should I give you the names of the scholars when you have already prejudged the scholars as American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis, anti-Semite etc based on your post above? You are paranoid and bigoted just like other Zionists who like to slander their opponents as American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis, anti-Semite etc.

I will discuss each protocol of the Protocols of Zion to prove that they were written by Zionists.

It seems to me that Zionists are always desperate to hide their deceit, deception and crimes against humanity whenever they are exposed!

Why should I give you the names of the scholars when you have already prejudged the scholars as American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis, anti-Semite etc based on your post above? You are paranoid and bigoted just like other Zionists who like to slander their opponents as American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis, anti-Semite etc.

[##][/##]

Indeed , "why should I " says ###### .

Because you CAN NOT ###### .....you have been decieved like the rest ....there are no "Protocols " you have based your life on a LIE . YOu live your life according to belief in this same lie .

All you can turn to are neo-nazis , white supremacists , bigots and jew-haters for your phony "verification " of this "validity " you delude yourself into believing ....,.just as they , you are duped , and decieved .

No you CAN NOT GIVE THE NAMES OF SCHOLARS .....other than those neo-nazis , white supremacists , and other "assorted hatemongering anti-semites " .

Your theories and statements are a pathetic farce , you have been duped .

It seems to me that you brindle-back and 'apple' are desperate persons who use the typical Zionist method to slander and frame scholars, who are brave enough to expose Zionist deceits etc, by calling them neo-nazis , white supremacists , bigots and jew-haters, "assorted hatemongering anti-semites " etc.

You are prejudging me by slandering me before I manage to discuss all the Protocols of Zion. Your nonsensical post above indicate that you are paranoid and bigoted.

Unlike you, ######, I'm prepared to judge a scholar objectively. I don't just "say" that someone is a White Supremacist or a neo-Nazi, I research them. If they (say) wear Swastikas and celebrate Adolph Hitler's birthday I think it's reasonable to assume that they are a neo-Nazi. If they demans that only white people should be allowed to vote, I think it's reasonable to assume that they are a White Supremacist.

If, on th eother hand, they are QUALIFIED, and RESPECTED BY THEIR PEERS, I am prepared to believe that their research is worthwhile.

Can you name even ONE real scholar who thinks the Protocols are real? No, you can't.

Yet you continue to believe that they are real. Why???

Unlike you, ######, I'm prepared to judge a scholar objectively. I don't just "say" that someone is a White Supremacist or a neo-Nazi, I research them. If they (say) wear Swastikas and celebrate Adolph Hitler's birthday I think it's reasonable to assume that they are a neo-Nazi. If they demans that only white people should be allowed to vote, I think it's reasonable to assume that they are a White Supremacist.

If, on th eother hand, they are QUALIFIED, and RESPECTED BY THEIR PEERS, I am prepared to believe that their research is worthwhile.

Can you name even ONE real scholar who thinks the Protocols are real? No, you can't.

Yet you continue to believe that they are real. Why???

The Protocols of Zionist. that were written by Zionist learned elders, are real and they do exist and Zionists are following the Protocols so that Zionists might control control and manipulate the world. We know that Zionists have supported and financed the Nazi party, the Communist party of Russia, the US regime etc and Zionists use them to realize the brutal Zionist interest and goals such as the establishment of the illegal Greater israel. If we compare the Zionist Protocols with the Talmud, we will find that they bear many similarities.

Why should I give you 'apples' the names of the scholars when you have already prejudged the scholars as American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis, anti-Semite etc based on your post above? You are paranoid and bigoted just like other Zionists who like to slander their opponents as American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis, anti-Semite etc.

I will discuss each protocol of the Protocols of Zion to prove that they were written by Zionists. You are trying to distract me by asking me the name of the scholars that you have already prejudged by calling them American White Supremacists and neo-Nazis, anti-Semite etc. The names of the scholars are not important anymore once you have prejudged and slandered them for you are biased toward them and you will reject their findings as anti-Semite etc. It seems to me that Zionists are always desperate to hide their deceit, deception and crimes against humanity whenever they are exposed!

Therefore, I will ignore your question and I will focus my attention on the Protocols of Zion themselves.

Please READ. I specifically said that I do not prejudge. I am capable of research tyo determine whether or not a scholar is qualified.

I am not a bigot. If there was real evidence (agreed upon by real scholars) that the Protocols was real, I would be very interested. It would change my way of looking at the world. That's always an exciting event.

However, I have seen no real research by real scholars claiming that the Protocols is real. None. Zero. You won't even attempt to show that real scholars think it's real. I have to conclude that it isn't.

You and I are not qualified to judge whether or not the Protocols is real. All we can do is present the arguments of people who are qualified. Yet you are unable to FIND any arguments from qualfied people - why on earth do you insult your own intelligence by persisting in believing that they are real?

You and I are not qualified to judge whether or not the Protocols is real. All we can do is present the arguments of people who are qualified. Yet you are unable to FIND any arguments from qualfied people - why on earth do you insult your own intelligence by persisting in believing that they are real?

I am an educated man so I am qualified enough to judge the Protocols and I will do it soon.

Why are you 'apples' so afraid when I say that I will discuss all the Protocols of Zion to prove that they were written by Zionists?

You have (at least) a degree in History and your field is anti-Semitic studies or European ethnicities or European politics of the 19th & 20th centuries? You regulalry read the journals and talk with other experts in the field? Attend conferences and write papers? I don't think so. You are not qualified.

You cannot 'prove' anything without relying on experts. I am asking for experts who are real scholars with real qualifications. Surely that's reasonable?

You have (at least) a degree in History and your field is anti-Semitic studies or European ethnicities or European politics of the 19th & 20th centuries? You regulalry read the journals and talk with other experts in the field? Attend conferences and write papers? I don't think so. You are not qualified.

You cannot 'prove' anything without relying on experts. I am asking for experts who are real scholars with real qualifications. Surely that's reasonable?

HOW TO BECOME A ZIONIST BRAIN-DEAD ZOMBIE OR A ZIONIST BRAINWASHED PARROT:

"You have (at least) a ZIONIST degree in ZIONIST History and your field is ZIONIST studies or European ZIONIST ethnicities or European ZIONIST politics of the 19th & 20th centuries! You regulalry read the ZIONIST journals and talk with otherZIONIST experts in the field! Attend ZIONIST conferences and write papers to support ZIONISM ! I think you are a qualified ZIONIST parrot.

You cannot 'prove' anything without relying on ZIONIST experts. I am asking for ZIONIST experts who are real ZIONIST scholars with realZIONIST qualifications. Surely that's reasonable to ZIONISTS not GENTILES !"

.....bla...bla....bla...bla..... "Baba Kamma 113a. Zionists may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile."......"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b......bla...bla......"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God. Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772 ...bla...bla......

Apples......You are suppressing my freedom of speech!......I feel a strong urge to vomit when I see your blatant arrogance, ignorance and bigotry. I will neither rely on the Zionist phony scholars nor Zionist phony think tank who have invented fairy tales to slander, degrade, frame and insult Islam and Muslims. They even invent fairy tales to trick the Americans into attacking Iraq etc illegally.

Name me a real (ie academically qualified and respected by peers) scholar who thinks that the Protocols are real. There isn't one.

name me 25 scholars who think that the protocol is fake

wassalam,

y

Yasnov too . has been duped .....you say "name me 25 scholars etc " ....this is like arguing with school children whoave not yet recieved afull education . .

No Yasnov the q

No Yasnov , the question should be ..... "name ONE CREDIBLE TRUE SCHOLAR WHO DOES "......there are none because the Protocols are a fake ....if you need to invent a reason to hate jews , you had better find a better one than this ridiculous and proven fraud .

This is why no one gives, people like you and ###### , or anyone who holds on to such fallacies as truth - NO CREDIBILITY , and thus NO SYMPATHY for any cause you champion .

Both YOU and ###### , have allowed your ideology to overule your reason and intellect , therefore both of you now masquerade as men that are allegedly "educated " , but you use the wrong term , for both of you are thoroughly INDOCTRINATED .

Nor are either of you wise enough to realize that you have been bested , soundly defeated in this discussion .

Both of you now ,are merely "spitting into the wind " .

Enjoy yourselves .LOLOLOLOL.

brindle-back.....After I have read your post above, I can conclude that you are so desperate now!

No Yasnov , the question should be ..... "name ONE CREDIBLE TRUE SCHOLAR WHO DOES "......there are none because the Protocols are a fake ....if you need to invent a reason to hate jews , you had better find a better one than this ridiculous and proven fraud .

apples claimed all real scholars said it was fake. and i've been kind enough to only ask him to give me names of 25 scholars to support his claim

wassalam,

y

brindle-back, do you know Dr. Nicholas Kollerstrom?

wassalam,

y