Islamic Forum
dot

The Protocols Of Zion - بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون

No , nor do I care to know him .

You and ###### waste a lot of bandwidth purporting yourselves to be educate men , whereas you are merely INDOCTRINATED men.

Your belief in the Protocols as authentic, POSITIVELY proves this .

There is a DIFFERENCE between an educated man and an INDOCTRINATED man , a difference that obviously eludes you both .

Do not waste YOUR time or MINE with your crackpot bigoted "alleged scholars " , for the WORLD BODY of AUTHENTIC , CREDIBLE , and CREDENTIALED SCHOLARS , has already determined for as long as almost 100 years , that the Protocols are an out an out FRAUD .

Scxroll back to the beginnings of this thread where one poster named " Badger "has more than spelled that out for both of you , but unfortunately both of you are IMMUNE to the truth and IMMNUNE to reason .

The Protocols are a fake by which you have staked your view and reputation on .....and it is a dismal failure , and forever tainyts any claim to being an "educated " person , that both of you so erroneously claim to be .

Sorry , but it's time you both accepted a truth that for the sake of your common ideologies have rejected for personal reasons .

This is your problem , not mine , nor the rest of the world intellectual community .

So if you both need to reassure and reaffirm one another in the belief of a LIE , then by all means do so , that is your right . But it will never change the truth you have rejected .

Go ahead , "knock yourselves out " for you will never convince ANYONE with an education that the Protocols are a real and valid document .

PropellerAds

You and ###### waste a lot of bandwidth purporting yourselves to be educate men , whereas you are merely INDOCTRINATED men....bla....bla....bla....bla....bla.......

By reading your post above, I am convinced that you are not interested to know the truth when you say "No , nor do I care to know him .". I am sure that you come to this forum to slander and insult other people who are brave enough to expose the Zionist deceits, deceptions, crimes against humanity etc. You are just a brainwashed Zionist parrot that are repeating the same mantra in your posts to insult brother Yasnov and me.

I don't care about your mantra because it does not harm me. On the contrary, it encourages me to expose the Zionist deceits, deceptions, crimes against humanity etc. And I will expose them because they are related to the Zionist Protocols.

###### , you wouldn't know the truth if it fell out of a tree and hit you on the head .

The Protocols are a fraud , anyone who believes otherwise has been duped and decieved ....PERIOD .

You have no argument , as you attempt to defend a fraud and a lie and fashion your life around it .

Too bad for you , in fact it is pathetic, to listen to these phony arguments supported by more phony scholars .

And all for what ?

Too justify your own bigoted views .

Walk into any accredited University , ANYwhere in the world and tell them your argument , and you will be laughed at ....except of course Cairo University , but we all know why that is .

You are not an educated man , as I said before you are an INDOCTRINATED MAN ....go sell your phony story to your like-minded freinds .

By reading your mantra, I know that you brindle-back are not an educated man. You have convinced me that you are a brainwashed Zionist parrot:

The talkative Zionist parrot is shut up in a cage. Other non-Zionist birds, without speech, fly freely about.

Forget all your blathering B.S. ###### , the Protocols are the subject , they are a FAKE , they have been proven a FAKE , all the worlds CREDIBLE scholars KNow they are a FAKE .

But You and Yasnov believe they are true..... in spite of overwhelming and empirical evidence to the contrary.

YOU ARE BOTH DUPED .....and NEITHER ONE OF YOU ARE PROPERLY EDUCATED .....save your "zionist rants " for some one who gives a rat's ###### . You have NO CREDIBILITY .

no problem, i'll make you care. before we continue our discussion, please read a little bit info about him here as an introduction:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2936663.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2936663.stm[/url]

wassalam,

y

But You and Yasnov believe they are true..... in spite of overwhelming and empirical evidence to the contrary.

YOU ARE BOTH DUPED .....and NEITHER ONE OF YOU ARE PROPERLY EDUCATED .....save your "zionist rants " for some one who gives a rat's ###### . You have NO CREDIBILITY .

you are getting hysterical now, but why it doesn't surprise me?

wassalam,

y

Save it Yasnov , the Protocols are a fraud ....deal with it , and save your phony professors and alleged scholars for people like ###### . You both are indoctrinated NOT educated .

You dont "make me do anything " .....you are not dealing with your countrymen , I can think for myself and need no misguided , misinformed and under educated person like yourself telling me anything ..

You are a non-seguitar Yasnov , and if you walked into any of the halls of higher learning , you would be laughed out .

Keep your links , they'll never prove what is not true from the start ....the Protocols are a fraud and you are duped .

so, brindle-back and me agree that Dr. Kollerstrom was a historian whose views are sought by scientific journals and media organizations, such as the bbc.

wassalam,

y

so, brindle-back and me agree that Dr. Kollerstrom was a historian whose views are sought by scientific journals and media organizations, such as the bbc.

wassalam,

y

No Yasnov ...YOU ARE A LIAR , in addition to being a treacherous nake , I do not agree about your phony Dr.Kollerstrom ,but I would only imagine that the Dr. is fellow jew hater like yourself .

You put up this post ....LIED about any agreement on my part ...THEN HAD MY POSTING PERMISSIONS REMOVED .

YOU SHOULd NOT BE A MODERATOR , NEITHER YOU OR THE BLABBERING LOUDMOUTH AND FOOL E######

AGAIN C*E*N*S*O*R*S*H*I*P* RULES ON THIS FORUM >

Again , ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THAT THE PROTOCOLS ARE A REAL AND VALID DOCUMENT, IS AN UNEDUCATED AND FYULLY INDOCTRINATED LACKEY OF A PREFERRED IDEOLOGY .

YOU GET THAT YASNOV . WE AGREE ON NOTHING , ESPECIALLY THE LIES YOU ESPOUSE REGARDING THE PROTOCOLS .

No Yasnov ...YOU ARE A LIAR , in addition to being a treacherous nake , I do not agree about your phony Dr.Kollerstrom ,but I would only imagine that the Dr. is fellow jew hater like yourself

interesting ... why do you think he is phony?

wassalam,

y

interesting ... why do you think he is phony?

wassalam,

y

Well , aside from the fact that YOU are a phony Yasnov , and would be naturally inclined to quote a phony , but in an environment where intellectual details are available and have been decided regarding the Protocols , anyone supporting , affirming , or stating in any way that the Protocols were a real or valid document , by this alone proclaims himself a phony , for his sdupport of a document that the world body of literary scholars has long ago determined to be false .

It is obvious why YOU and ###### are attracted to and gravitate towards such charlatans , for they support your bigoted jew-hating and anti-semitic views .

Apples contends he is not qualified to judge , well that may be so , but anyone capable of reading , comprehending what they read , and capable of connective thought can come to no other conclusion than the Protocols are a fraudulent document , and it is rather obvious why people like you so tenaciously hang on to them as true , you need to , in order to justify and rationalize your world view .

You are NOT an educated man Yasnov , neither is ###### , you are both imposters , indoctrinated men charading as educated men , when in fact you both are very poorly educated .

And proof of that is you still fail to see that you have been duped.

thanks briindle-back .. you concurred with me that Kollerstrom is a good real respected historian with recognition among the intellingent circle, except for what he had to say about the protocol?

wassalam,

y

I know it's your habit and tendency to LIE yasnov , but THERE IS NO CONCURRENCE between what you decieved yourself to believe and what I KNOW .

As you continue , you only accentuate that tendency to LIE and your rejection of truth for the sake of your own bigotry against jews .

We are not alike in any way Yasnov . I USE the brain God gave me , you on the other hand ABUSE the brain God gave you , and use it for deciet and self deception ....shame on you .

Ther Protocols are a fraud ....deal with it , for you must find another reason to hate and denigrate jews . You can no longer in good conscience use them as an excuse for your bigotry . For you have been told the truth , by me and by any credible scolar in the world .....save your phonies for ###### ....and all those like him and yourself .

I know it's your habit and tendency to LIE yasnov , but THERE IS NO CONCURRENCE between what you decieved yourself to believe and what I KNOW .

when did i lie? i said earlier that kollerstrom is a historian whose views are sought by scientific journals and media organizations, such as the bbc and you don't seem to dispute this. so there you concur with me.

we might agree more than what we realize.

wassalam,

y

when did i lie? i said earlier that kollerstrom is a historian whose views are sought by scientific journals and media organizations, such as the bbc and you don't seem to dispute this. so there you concur with me.

we might agree more than what we realize.

wassalam,

y

Yasnov , your LIEING is now becoming gratuitous .

WE AGREE ON NOTHING .....YOU RE AN ANTI-SEMITE , A JEW -HATER , that is why you CLING TO THE LIE THAT THE PROTOCOLS is a real and valid document .

It is your reason and rational to justify your hatred .

MAKE NO MISTAKE YASNOV .......WE AGREE ON NOTHING ....YOU HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED AND CANNOT THINK FOR YOURSELF .

THERE ARE NO TRUE SCHOLARS WHO WOULD EVEN SUGGEST THAT THE PROTOCOLS ARE REAL ...EXCEPT OF COURSE THE SAME LIKE_MINDED JEW HATERS THAT YOU FOIST AS ' HISTORIANS "

WHEN DID YOU LIE ?

LOL.....are your lips moving ???

If you contend that the protocols are real ....THEN YOU ARE A LIAR .

WE AGREE ON NOTHING .....YOU RE AN ANTI-SEMITE , A JEW -HATER , that is why you CLING TO THE LIE THAT THE PROTOCOLS is a real and valid document .

i love jews. they are my cousins, remember? so please stop talking nonsense like you are the only one who care about jews. you are a zionist slave, you do more damage to jews than to help them or anything. it's because you are a zionist slave. your slave mentality is so pathetic that you even go the extent of harassing your own soldiers for their version of story on uss liberty.

THERE ARE NO TRUE SCHOLARS WHO WOULD EVEN SUGGEST THAT THE PROTOCOLS ARE REAL ...EXCEPT OF COURSE THE SAME LIKE_MINDED JEW HATERS THAT YOU FOIST AS ' HISTORIANS "

so when you asked me to provide one name of real scholar who questioned protocol, what is that supposed to mean then? what kind of request is that?

If you contend that the protocols are real ....THEN YOU ARE A LIAR .

i think i've made my position clear from the beginning, i am sorta undecided about the whole issue ...

wassalam,

y

Kollerstrom is not an historian, he is an astronomer. That is, he is not qualified to make pronouncements about the Protocols. As to whether he was disciplined because of his stance I can't say (no doubt his uni denies it) and I can'r be bothered researching it (same as you, but at least I found out that he is not an historian) but for a good response in the Guardian (left-wing pro-Palestinian UK newspaper) google Kollerstrom +guardian.

Kollerstrom is not an historian, he is an astronomer. That is, he is not qualified to make pronouncements about the Protocols. As to whether he was disciplined because of his stance I can't say (no doubt his uni denies it) and I can'r be bothered researching it (same as you, but at least I found out that he is not an historian) but for a good response in the Guardian (left-wing pro-Palestinian UK newspaper) google Kollerstrom +guardian.

nashi, either you know or you dont , no middle-ground , unless you can claim ignorance as an excuse . As far as Kollerstrom , well his intelligence level is kind of highlighted if he supports that the protocols are valid , for THAT is a good indication if one's mind is working properly or not , so t matters not what discipline he claims , the end result is the same , if he believes the protocols are authentic , then he's got a screw loose .

Kollerstrom is not an historian, he is an astronomer.

bbc mentioned that he is a historian...

That is, he is not qualified to make pronouncements about the Protocols.

so, who is qualified?

wassalam,

y

i love jews. they are my cousins, remember? so please stop talking nonsense like you are the only one who care about jews. you are a zionist slave, you do more damage to jews than to help them or anything. it's because you are a zionist slave. your slave mentality is so pathetic that you even go the extent of harassing your own soldiers for their version of story on uss liberty.

so when you asked me to provide one name of real scholar who questioned protocol, what is that supposed to mean then? what kind of request is that?

i think i've made my position clear from the beginning, i am sorta undecided about the whole issue ...

wassalam,

y

Enough of your B.S. Yasnov , you are "sorta uneducated " and sorts "indoctrinated " , your expert is a farce , and why so much faith in the BBC , I do not know .

You ask who is qualified ? Anyone who can read and comprehend , and is capable of empirical thought , appparently you are not .

You call me a "zionist slave ' ? Why , becuaser I refuse to be spoonfed by indoctrination and have an ideology jammed down my throat ?

I am a free man Yasnov , not subject to a society of intolerance such as your own . I would imagine to deny the protocols are real would be detrimental to your position , socially and religiously ,because as I said the "Protocols " are your justification for your hatred . And it is human nature to rationalize an irrational position like your own .

You are not undecided Yasnov , you are duped ....and controlled , a lackey as it were of a societal mindset , which indeed pervades your own country .....and you call me a slave ? LOLOL.....you are not even allowed to think for yourself unless it what THEY want you to think .......you are the slave , the DUPED SLAVE .

so, brindle-back, when you challenged me to provide one name of real scholar who questioned protocol, what do you really mean by that?

wassalam,

y

Think real hard Yasnov and figure it out .

I'll give you hint , given your level of education ......you wont find one , because if you do he'll be nothing but an uninformed moron or a fellow bigot like yourself .....and that is because the Protocols have already been proven patently and undeniably false .....so whatever you bring to the table is a LIE or just more of your B.S.

You gettin' that Yasnov ?

...lol...probably not , due to the extent and depth of your indoctrination .

brindel-back.......You always insult and slander brother Yasnov because you know that Yasnov is right. You deny the speech freedom of educated people by calling them phony professors, charlatans, imposters , indoctrinated men, ANTI-SEMITE , A JEW -HATER etc because Zionists always use slander and insult to degrade educated people who are brave enough to expose the Zionist deceit, deception, crimes against humanity etc.

I am busy now but it will be my pleasure to expose the Protocols of Zion as a Zionist grand strategy to control and manipulate the world because the way Zionists control and manipulate economy, politic, media and public opinion, governments, events such as Russian Revolution, the establishment of the illegal israel, the US attack on Iraq and the 9-11 etc fit into a Zionist grand strategy aka the Protocols of Zion.

You are just as duped and indoctrinated as Yasnov . And no , there is no slander in exposing the LIE that both of you stake your lives on .....you are both pathetic , and dont give me any of your "slandering me " B.S.

You should know the protocols are a ficticious document, if you claim to be an educated man .....but you are by no means an educated man , you are a ranting uneducated and indoctrinated lackey , who desperately needs to rationalize an irrational hatred .

That is what you are all about , and you are not worthy to criticize me , because you have embraced a LIE , and you have no credibility .

You both have fallen in to the same pit , and you both languish there . You are duped and decieved .

Go get an education so you may see clearly what the whole entire, legitimate, literary world sees and has known for almost 100 years .....the Protocols are a fraud .