Islamic Forum
dot

The Protocols Of Zion - بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون

I doubt that there are any journals devoted to the Protocols. I have no idea which journals of History (or whatever) contain papers discussing research on the Protocols. There are a very large number of possibilities. It will take time to find them.

Meanwhile, why don't you address the post earlier in this thread (taken from the Wiki article) which claims that the Protocols are a plagiarism of a former work slandering entirely different people? If that is true (and you haven't attempted to argue that it isn't) then the Protocols are a fraud.

PropellerAds

Yasnov has lost the argument, so he will now engage in mundane and meaningless B.S. to diverge from the facts .

He is not a man wise enough to admit nor realize when he is WRONG , and he cannot admit that the cunard most of his own society holds up as its justification against jews ....is and has always been patently false , and now it has been embarrrassingly proven to be a falsehood on which they have based real actions in the physical realm for years . In fact they have been taught error , and continue to TEACH THEIR CHILDREN ERROR .

Shame on you Yasnov , you continue to compound this lie you have been taught .

###### is no better .

I have no idea which journals of History (or whatever) contain papers discussing research on the Protocols. There are a very large number of possibilities. It will take time to find them.

three words: you are busted.

bye ...

What on earth are you on about?

I've said that I will find the names of 25 qualified academics who do not believe the Protocols are true. As a non-academic I have no idea which journals are the ones in which I will find this. Did I suggest otherwise? No. However I will find them. As I keep saying, this will take time. It will not be overnight. I will have to contact people in unis and ask for suggestions, and when I have those suggestions I will have to find a way of accessing the journals. If they are online I'll probably have to get a student to lend me their journal database log-in. If aren't online (which they probably won't be, for the reasons I have already given) I'll have to find a friendly student who can get them on inter-library loan.

This will take at least weeks, possibly months. If you have any suggestions on speeing the process please let me know.

You could make yourself useful by doing a textual comparison between the Protocols and the texts it is supposedly plagiarised from and seeing if the claim is in fact true.

LOL.....YOU are "busted " Yasnov ......you believe a lie lie and reject the collective world knowledge reagrding this issue .

The Protocols are not "allegedly false " nor are they "possibly false " , they are flat out proven false .

You have a flaw in your mental processes ......it's called bigotry .....it prevents you from seeing the obvious , and makes you totally unaware of what a fool you are making of yourself .

have you found the journals, nashi?

wassalam,

y

You never do learn , do you Yanov ?

Forget Nashi , the issue here is the Protocols , which you have attempted to prove true or atleast cast doubt on the FACT that they are false .

THERE IS NO DOUBT -The Protocols are false and used mainly today by people for anti-semitic agendas ....by people WHO BASICALLY KNOW FROM THE START THAT THEY ARE FALSE .

THE WORLD BODY OF LITERARY PROFESSIONALS HAS ALREADY OVER RULED YOUR ATTEMPTED CLAIMS .

You have been soundly refuted in this discussion and you're simply just sucking wind right now .

You demand ..."journals " ??? To disprove a FABLE ? A fact already established ....the Protocols are a fable , which has been explained ,dissected and conclusions reached .

Only people like yourself with anti-semitic agendas cling to the protocols as real , in order to rationalize and therby "justify " their bigotry .

There can be no other reason , in the face of world wide and accepted truths regarding the falsity of that document .

But you Yasnov [ and your protege ###### ] persist with your facetious questions......hmmm..curious .

And you claim to be educated ? In WHAT ? Deciet ? Formal Lies ? Fiction and Fables ?

if you want to help nashi to prove his claim, you are most welcome to do so, brindel-back.

nashi's claim is that all real scholars said that the protocol was fake.

wassalam,

y

if you want to help nashi to prove his claim, you are most welcome to do so, brindel-back.

nashi's claim is that all real scholars said that the protocol was fake.

wassalam,

y

Still sucking wind Yasdnov , since all REAL scholars have already determined the protocols to be fakes , not only that , but show exactly their origin , the burden is on the naysayers like yourself to prove them real , and so far you haven't come close , for all the "alleged scholars " you attempt to foist up are merely fellow anti-semites like yourself , or complete morons and charlatans .....and it's funny thatt YOU did not know that the last one you attempted to use ...was an astronomer ..lol...which you claim well ,"it was the fault of the BBC" ....which surely proves only one thing about you , you are not educated and simply dont know what you're talking about , other than what you cut and paste from sympathetic websites ....which I'm sure you have no trouble at all finding .

Nashi needs no help proving his claim , it is a moot point , the protocols are a fake ,and your argument has been refuted . But you insist on making a fool of yourself by "pretending " to give these documents credibility , or "pretending " to "not be sure " .

You're all wet Yasnov ....try some ERNEST & HONEST reading at a credible Library or University .

i am sure nashi will contact me once she/he's found the journal, brindel-back. so, for the time being, it's safe to assume that such journals do not exist ..

wassalam,

y

i am sure nashi will contact me once she/he's found the journal, brindel-back. so, for the time being, it's safe to assume that such journals do not exist ..

wassalam,

y

Not really Yasnov , I think it more of a matter of Nashi realizing just what kind of mentality she is arguing with , that is one steeped in denial and purposely ignorant of widely accepted fact . The world body of literary scholars has long ago determined the protocols a fraud , and this knowledge can be found in any credible library and university .

It makes one think that Indonesia suffers a deficiency of accredited Universities and non-propagandized library contents .

- have your literary scholars been decieved, or like you , are engaged in denial in the face of overwhelming FACTS ?

The only thing "safe to assume yasnov , is that you are WROING , and have been soundly refuted . You can not prove they are real and all the wiggling and weaseling you attempt , do you no good in furthering your erroneous views .

You lack th minimal wisdom yasnov ,of knowing when you are beaten .and have uterly lost an argument .

But that's typical YOU anyway ...isn't it ? LOLOLOL

Yasnov, the challenge you set is to find 25 scholars who do not believe the Protocols to be true. That could be simply done by listing the names of a random group of 25 scholars. But to actually show you that they don't believe them to be true it will be necessary to find them saying so.

As the Protocols were definitively proven to be a fraud in the 1920s (I think - see earlier in this thread), it's highly unlikely that any scholars have recently written journal papers proving them to be a fraud. To expect that would be like expecting to find a recent journal article proving that germs exist or that the earth orbits the sun. There's no need and it's unlikely that a journal would bother to publish it.

So finding quotes from scholars showing that they don't believe the Protocols to be true isn't straightforward.

edit - And have you found just ONE qualified scholar who thinks that the Protocols are true? No?

Edited by bartlett

As the Protocols were definitively proven to be a fraud in the 1920s

by whom?

wassalam,

y

Read the thread. There's an early post about someone comparing Protocols to earlier texts (which weren't about Jews or Zionism) and finding them so similar that they concluded that the Protocols were plagiarised from them. I haven't seen you or anyone else attempt to argue against this.

Poor Yasnov , just don't know when you've been beat . Go to school man ....and learn something .

What do they teach you kids in Indonesia ????

OOOpps , I forgot , you dont believe that astronauts were landed on the moon ......no "concrete proof "eh ? LOLOLOL

As the Protocols were definitively proven to be a fraud in the 1920s

i repeat, by whom?

wassalam,

y

Yes you do repeat ....and repeat ....and repeat .....but learn nothing . Go back to a real school Yasnov , visit a real Library ,or visit an accredited University .....and you will know WHAT scholars .

Certainly not the buffoons you have cited thusfar .

I'm not your nanny, Yasnov. Read the thread.

i cannot find it

wassalam,

y

Go back to a real school Yasnov , visit a real Library ,or visit an accredited University .....and you will know WHAT scholars .

if you went to real school and were taught by a qualified teacher, i think you would have said "been beaten"?

Poor Yasnov , just don't know when you've been beat . Go to school man ....and learn something .

Page 1, post #13.

You'll have to excuse me now, I'm off for a Sunday afternoon of promiscuous mingling with members of the other sex, who will probably be obscenely dressed. Alcohol and music will be involved and I hope there will be roast pork.

edit - oh, and there's a lesbian couple who regard themselves as married, and three Jews.

Edited by bartlett

Page 1, post #13.

you gave me wikipedia pages, and it's not clear the parts that are supposed to answer my question: "by whom"?

You'll have to excuse me now, I'm off for a Sunday afternoon of promiscuous mingling with members of the other sex, who will probably be obscenely dressed. Alcohol and music will be involved and I hope there will be roast pork.

edit - oh, and there's a lesbian couple who regard themselves as married, and three Jews.

too much irrelevant information, but oh well ...

wassalam,

y

You don't seem to be able to read very well - "Once Philip Graves' Times article showed the extent of the similarity between the two texts, it became clear that the Protocols were not authentic."

You can read the article(s) here: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_emperors-clothes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/antisem/graves-text.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_emperors-clothes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/antisem/graves-text.htm[/url]

If the articles are factually correct, then you cannot doubt that the Protocols is a fraud. The only way to show that the articles are factually incorrect would be to read the books it says the Protocols were copied from. If you aren't willing to do that, you don't really have any grounds for claiming that the Protocols are true.

It would also be nice if Dot read them and either retracted his assertion that the Protocols are true, or at least argued the facts. I like posting here and reading what Muslims have to say, but I am very embarrassed to use a site that promotes such a heinous fraud as the Protocols.

Edited by bartlett

You don't seem to be able to read very well - "Once Philip Graves' Times article showed the extent of the similarity between the two texts, it became clear that the Protocols were not authentic."

i thought philip graves was a fiction writer?

wassalam,

y