Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AaTk

Please make them Aware

:D

I have a request to moderators. Because this forum has a lengthy list of rules and is obviously moderated on strict basis as compared to other forums, which is a good thing. Therefore I think it will be good to make the newbie's aware of the strict policy when they are being welcomed in the "Welcome" section of the forum.

This is what I have thought can be written.

:D

Welcome to this forum.

Hope you learn and enjoy your stay in the forum.

Please carefully read the forum rules before starting to post in the forum. And please adhere to abiding the rules. Rules: "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]1.[/url] "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]2.[/url]

All the rules are there for a reason and serve some purpose, therefore, it is in your interest and the interest of the forum that members adhere to the rules to make the forum tolerable place for everyone to stay.

Please edit the above as you like. But basically put emphasis on them to abide by the rules.

Please think about it how to better get the message through.

PropellerAds