Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rogger_that

Salam All :)

looking forward to chatting to u guys.. May Allah guide us to the right path and let us help each other through this journey. Ameen. i'm looking for a good Islamic website to begin with. just a starters guide. I am a born muslim but like most of us took it for granted and now just recently began to realize its importance in our every day life. InshAllah i plan to start from scratch and if Allah wills take it further n further. These days i'm reading quran with english translation and 5 ahadith every night before goin to bed

PropellerAds

:sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher brother rogger_that

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Welcome to IF :j:

Please do not deprive us of you peace and blessings, the way Muhammad (saw) did, Assalaamu alaikum.

As salamu Alykum Brother,

Welcome to IF, inshaAllah you will get benefit from this forum as we all are getting Alhamdulillah.

was salam.

Welcome to Gawaher brother, May your stay be a fruitful one Insha'Allah :j:

Enjoy posting and learning

Welcome to the forum brother. Since you want to strengthen your Islam, I suggest you have a look at our '(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=501"]Challenge 37[/url]'. Insha'Allah this will help you in learning and memorizing the Quran.

Welcome to Gawaher brother,

May Allah (SWT) increase your knowledge more about Islam!

Ameen.

Edited by hira

Assalmu Alakum,

Welcome! Welcome!!!!

I like you, have just recently seen the high importance of Islam, and I know that you will learn and learn a lot of Islamic information that will help you strive to become a better muslim!!!

Welcome Again!!

Peace!

Welcome to Gawaher brother. Insha'Allah you benefit greatly from the forum :sl:.