Islamic Forum
Z19bm

Us Pigs Rape Girl...

:sl:

Mehmet

PropellerAds

May Allah Forgive The Family's Sins, and reward them.

InshALLAH

why rape YOUNG whyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! :@ WHY !!!!!!?!??!??!?

Assalamualikum

i dont know what to say....seriosuly..........14 years old...........these people deserve the worst death. And so does their president and all those who voted for the leaders in america and britain and europe. :sl: The blood of a muslim is more sacred than the kaa'ba in Allahs eyes.

Assalamualikum

i dont know what to say....seriosuly..........14 years old...........these people deserve the worst death. And so does their president and all those who voted for the leaders in america and britain and europe. :sl: The blood of a muslim is more sacred than the kaa'ba in Allahs eyes.

Really not a good idea to generalize. Else would that make all muslims monsters for those who also go out and rape?

Really not a good idea to generalize. Else would that make all muslims monsters for those who also go out and rape?

I assume u are talking about the general population and that there are muslims in the world who rape as well....thats true.....but under Islamic law..they will given the capital punishment...what punishment are ur laws giving those soldiers.....and where have the Islamic armies raped people ........dont count the armies of muslim countries of today...

I assume u are talking about the general population and that there are muslims in the world who rape as well....thats true.....but under Islamic law..they will given the capital punishment...what punishment are ur laws giving those soldiers.....and where have the Islamic armies raped people ........dont count the armies of muslim countries of today...

Actually, yes. Raping civilians (or anyone) is a courtmarshable offense in the US Army. They will have a military trial and if found guilty, executes with the added bonus of their honour stripped.

And why not count the armies of muslim countries today? They are muslims, they are militry, they rape ppl. Fit the definition perfectly. As I said, be very careful about generalizations

Actually, yes. Raping civilians (or anyone) is a courtmarshable offense in the US Army. They will have a military trial and if found guilty, executes with the added bonus of their honour stripped.

And why not count the armies of muslim countries today? They are muslims, they are militry, they rape ppl. Fit the definition perfectly. As I said, be very careful about generalizations

first of all if a muslim soldier does it...he will get the death penalty...not "executes with the added bonus of their honour stripped"....secondly the muslim armies of today are mostly apostates. They kill their own people...they dont defend the muslim lands...so they are not muslim.....the muslim army are the armies in the Islamic state..there is no Islamic state atm.....and even of the armies in the muslim countries today...do u have proof that they raped anyone...wheres ur proof.....they are way better than the terrorists of the usa and the west.

first of all if a muslim soldier does it...he will get the death penalty...not "executes with the added bonus of their honour stripped"....secondly the muslim armies of today are mostly apostates. They kill their own people...they dont defend the muslim lands...so they are not muslim.....the muslim army are the armies in the Islamic state..there is no Islamic state atm.....and even of the armies in the muslim countries today...do u have proof that they raped anyone...wheres ur proof.....they are way better than the terrorists of the usa and the west.

Sry thats a typo, its executed. And again, you are not to judge as Im sure they would kill you for doubting their religion so the generalization applies if you ant to play that game. Anyway, how much proof would you like?

May Allah punish this so called man with the worst of all deaths. May Allah punish anyone who smirked at this video, smiled, and who supports anything to do with this crime and the invasion of our Brothers and Sisters in Iraq and in all the Muslim lands.

Sry thats a typo, its executed. And again, you are not to judge as Im sure they would kill you for doubting their religion so the generalization applies if you ant to play that game. Anyway, how much proof would you like?

Peace.

He already said so called "muslim countries" do have people that are responsible for rape. I dont think he needs the proof.

Not 1 "muslim country" is and Islamic state, so it actually doesent count.

Peace.

He already said so called "muslim countries" do have people that are responsible for rape. I dont think he needs the proof.

Not 1 "muslim country" is and Islamic state, so it actually doesent count.

Then neither side is guilty and his generalization still fails as no country is currently 'capitolist' in the original sense

:sl: dear muslims

makes you want to cry man.

Indeed it is people like this who are the Stain on Humanity.

RAPE IN USA: There are so many rapists in USA

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetendabuse(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/resources/facts/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetendabuse(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/resources/facts/[/url]

Three in four women (76 percent) who reported they had been raped and/or physically assaulted since age 18 said that a current or former husband, cohabiting partner, or date committed the assault.

One in five (21 percent) women reported she had been raped or physically or sexually assaulted in her lifetime.

Nearly one-fifth of women (18 percent) reported experiencing a completed or attempted rape at some time in their lives; one in 33 men (three percent) reported experiencing a completed or attempted rape at some time in their lives.

In 2000, 48 percent of the rapes/sexual assaults committed against people age 12 and over were reported to the police.

In 2001, 41,740 women were victims of rape/sexual assault committed by an intimate partner.

Rapes/sexual assaults committed by strangers are more likely to be reported to the police than rapes/sexual assaults committed by “nonstrangers,” including intimate partners, other relatives and friends or acquaintances. Between 1992 and 2000, 41 percent of the rapes/sexual assaults committed by strangers were reported to the police. During the same time period, 24 percent of the rapes/sexual assaults committed by an intimate were reported.

Therefore I am not surprised to see American soldiers, Marines etc rape innocent and defenseless children, girls and women in Germany, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq etc during the wars! They also rape American women and girls in USA. BEASTS!

Edited by wiseguy

Now dont say that "Stoning to death" is an inhuman law for the rapist! also please do compare the above statistics with the so-called "extremist" KSA, How many rape cases comes there in a year?

Edited by AbulAsad

###### is saying that Americans as a whole are a nation of rapists. Who agrees with this?

MY COMMENT:

I did not and do not say that 'Americans as a whole are a nation of rapists.' It is you Russ of Vespuccia who say "Americans as a whole are a nation of rapists." You who claim to be a Christian are trying to slander me by twisting my statement into a lie. The lie and slander reflect your personality and belief so I think it is one of the 'great' Christian value! What a great Christian value!!!

Edited by wiseguy

MY COMMENT:

I did not and do not say that 'Americans as a whole are a nation of rapists.' It is you Russ of Vespuccia who say "Americans as a whole are a nation of rapists." You who claim to be a Christian are trying to slander me by twisting my statement into a lie. The lie and slander reflect your personality and belief so I think it is one of the 'great' Christian value! What a great Christian value!!!

###### is saying Christians are natural born liars

Ok, ######, let me modify my statement. You are implying that Americans are naturally predisposed to rape, and therefore you are not surprised that an american soldier has commited this horrible act. Now, who else agrees with this?

Can we stop this please - it's not getting anywhere and it's childish.

Mehmet

they dont defend the muslim lands...so they are not muslim.....the muslim army are the armies in the Islamic state..there is no Islamic state atm.....and even of the armies in the muslim countries today...do u have proof that they raped anyone...wheres ur proof.....they are way better than the terrorists of the usa and the west.

Dumbest post so far in this thread....you obviously dont know what makes a muslim an apostate. Being in an arab army does not mean you are an apostate.

Anyways, May Allah(swt) have mercy on the girl and on humanity in general.

Salaams

RAPE IN USA: There are so many rapists in USA (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetendabuse(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/resources/facts/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetendabuse(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/resources/facts/[/url]
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetrainn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/statistics/rape_rates.gif[/img]