Islamic Forum
Sister_Truth

Come Inside And Share The Love

:sl:

If you ask my husband, he will tell you I'm car obsessed !!!! :j:

Yes I know its unusual for a girl, but hey I like breaking the rules! :sl:

So here goes, My ultimate Favorite Cars:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnew-dream.de/image/wallpaper/auto/ferrari/ferrari-02.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetitaliaspeed(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2006/cars/ferrari/10/4x4/ferrari_f430gt.jpg[/img]

The beautiful Ferrari 430GT in Red and Silver...

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdamox(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cars/thumbs/Nissan/1999_NissanBlitzSkylineGT-R.jpg[/img]

Stylish Skyline GTR, MY ULTIMATE DREAM CAR!!!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.alibaba(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/photo/11614640/BMW_M3_SMG_Coupe___Cabrio__200_Model.jpg[/img]

BMW S3, I must say, BMWs have become very ugly in the latest models, its looking a bit too rounded.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnewcoolcars(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/top-10-coolest-cars/saleen-s7.jpg[/img]

Saleen S7 Twin Turbo, A race car for the streets...

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnewcoolcars(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/top-10-coolest-cars/lamborghini-diablo.jpg[/img]

Lamborghini Diablo Roadster. To be honest I don't much like Lamborghiniz, they look a little bit alien, but this is a nice one.

So GET POSTING, show us YOUR favourite car, or even show us the one you do drive/would like to drive.

:no:

Edited by Sister_Truth

PropellerAds

MORE YUMMY CARS...

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetautosalon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cms/cars_gallery/270_large.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetautosalon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cms/cars_gallery/107_large.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetautosalon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cms/cars_gallery/102_large.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetautosalon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cms/cars_gallery/71_large.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetautosalon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cms/cars_gallery/42_large.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetautosalon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cms/cars_gallery/36_large.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetautosalon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cms/cars_gallery/4_large.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetautosalon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cms/cars_gallery/7_large.jpg[/img]

Edited by Sister_Truth

iused to have 2 cars

SKYLINE GTR AND SUPRA

hehe

the skyline crashed

the supra sold :j:

the supra was the only one tuned with a TO4z turbo :sl: a single medium size NICE ROAR SOUND but not a spitty just a ROAR :sl: for the drageeeeez.

OMG you had a SKYLINE AND A SUPRA, please show pics or at least describe!

A girl into cars, i never thought id see the day, thats awesome :sl:

nice pics

i saved some of them, :sl:

Edited by Spartan786

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetastro.wisc.edu/~povich/tz/images/ws43.landrover.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpinklily(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/images/media/smartcar.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbbc.co.uk/suffolk/content/images/2006/07/12/vw_camper_van_470_470x300.jpg[/img]

peace and love. :sl:

As salamualikum

A few of my muslim friends and myself are toally car obsessed! We buy them and do them up (sports cars in particualar) i just did up a paseo and a skyline a couple of weeks back, they loook hot! ill post pics asap.

As salamualikum

Ok this is my car - or should i say my "baby"

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img.drive(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/drive_images/dealer/westsideauto/48625_1_m.jpg[/img]

Im having some trouble with the other photos but inshallah will post them asap

Edited by maz83

This is very similar to my current car...

It's blue like this too.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmobilewhack(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/reviews/1-2007-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-ix-fq-360.jpg[/img]

Assalamu Alaikum

Nothing can beat the prophets (pbuh) ride! B)

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbush-and-beyond(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/safari_pictures/OlMalo_camel_big.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetslashgear(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/gallery/data_files_old/4/6-2007-mercedes-slr-722-edition.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i14.tinypic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/67d9yxy.jpg[/img]

Mercedez benz slr 722 :sl:

I pray none of you will ever own these cars. EVER.

Mehmet

I pray none of you will ever own these cars. EVER.

Mehmet

Why?

Peace

Because, if I recall correctly, Righetous believes that we should all be riding camels (or really crappy cheap cars) in order so that we do not waste money and somehow stray from the right path.

In this case bro righteous, you should also sleep on a straw bed and give your computer to charity.

Salaams

1983.. that would make you 24 years old if I am correct, you've had long enough to develop a brain by now. Sorry, I don't have any respect for someone who has a picture of an unislamic figure - Who was involved in music, done drugs, worshipped someone who he believed was "god incarnate".

Maybe when you start to study the best example to mankind, and act upon it, then I will take you seriously.

After reading this thread I feel sick. Our brothers and sisters are out there dying yet we are dreaming over some stupid material garbage. Do I have to quote what's been said by people on this thread? No wonder we are in the situation we are in today.

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous

Mehmet, this thread is only a bit of fun.

If you want to discuss how not caring for the Ummah is signified in us posting pictures of cars we like (note: like not yearn for) then by all means open another thread and don't go off topic here.

We never attacked u bro righteous, so whats with u coming in and attacking US?

Please provide me with any QURANIC proof that looking at cars is unacceptable, and I will close this topic.

Otherwise keep your opinions to yourself.

By the way brother righteous, dont be a hypocrite...

Your telling me that these topics of yours were purely for the sake of helping the starving people of the world, or so u attacked us with.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=40437&hl="]Rabbit vs. Snake[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=40436&hl="]Crazy Parents[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=37726&hl="]Take a look at this so funny[/url]

I rest my case...

Don't compare my threads to this one. If anything my threads were a bit of humour - I never said they were constructive, they are not constructive.

This thread here is about cars, how much do these cars cost? That ferrari alone costs £120,000+

After your confession with your "obsession" with cars I could only imagine what you would be like if you were a rich Saudi.

I never attacked anyone, I merely said that I hope none of you ever own these cars.. did that hit a nerve? Did it shatter your dreams or something?

If you want to discuss this please start a new thread, and I will use Quran if it'll make you happy.

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous

Assalamu alaikum, When I saw the Title of this Topic, I was expcting anything but pictures of Cars. I am very ignorant about Cars, my eldest and youngest son are the ones into Cars, but they are both more for practicle/modest cars, easy on their pockets.

For me a car is something that will transport me from point A to point B and back,lol.

Those are some sleezy and cool car pictures though, I wonder how much the insurance on them is. Here in Canada, we cannot bring the car on Road if it's not insured for atleast the minimum coverage. Can someone tell me please, how much the coverage costs would be?

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

Edited by umAhmad

Nice cars.

Brother Mehmet, there is nothing wrong with dreaming. All the posters in this topic are masha'Allah good and serious members, with noticeable contributions in many forum sections. Allow them some fun, we all need it here and there. I would understand you if there is someone totally obsessed with fancy cars, who talks only about them all the time. You know this is not the case here.

Or, we can ask members to post cars with hijab on..