Islamic Forum
Sister_Truth

Come Inside And Share The Love

PropellerAds
:sl:

Nice cars.

Brother Mehmet, there is nothing wrong with dreaming. All the posters in this topic are masha'Allah good and serious members, with noticeable contributions in many forum sections. Allow them some fun, we all need it here and there. I would understand you if there is someone totally obsessed with fancy cars, who talks only about them all the time. You know this is not the case here.

Or, we can ask members to post cars with hijab on..

lolllll, hijab on, wow never knew the humour side of Unlcle Dot...lmaoo :sl:

Anyway I am uplaoding some car pics on de internet so i might posts some in a minute..

Btw nice cars (pictures) you lot!!!

Edited by Ajmal

Here...

First of all ma car!!!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/kkk.jpg[/img]

I love Subaru cars btw, they are cool...

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/2006_subaru_impreza_sti_01.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/2006_subaru_impreza_sti_02.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/Colin20McRae.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/wall.jpg[/img]

Edited ones, messing around on photoshop and Nfs..

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/XPower22.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/sho.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/Capture19-09-2005-22.jpg[/img]

Edited by Ajmal

Some animation..

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/wathe/car-ligt.gif[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/smallsub-1.gif[/img]

for brothers Dot and Righteous...

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetiranian(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Satire/Cartoon/Oct98/Images/car.jpg[/img]

Peace and Love. :sl:

Lolll, did you draw that, wicked! :sl: :sl:

:j:

Edited by Ajmal

i remmber talking to a big aaaaaleeem

he says if you did zaka an all that...

you can go for ur desires but not in a wrong way ,.. forexample

a sports car like supra and gtr they are cheap

they cost 1/4 the price of a normal BMW car or 1/2 the price of a Toyota Camry!!!

they come about 17,000$ a good one not rebuilded.

its ok to get them but to act good with them not stupidly.

i hope to discuss more into the ummah topic posted earlier but for that i would like to remove some aspects from it with the moderators help.

:j:

I don't understand you, sorry :sl:

Gnuneo- that an awesome pic, where did u learn how to draw like that.

sister truth/ajmal:

LOL, no i didnt draw that, i just googled "hijab car" and scrolled through til i found something! (took a while but i figured *somebody* would have put that out at some point... :j:)

...also, my name isn't "hassan" :sl:

peace and love. :sl:

Peace...

Who called u hassan :sl:

lollll, that was funny.. :j:

See the picture of the hijab again you might spot it. :sl:

I didn't think it said hassan thats why i thought you might have drawn it. To Gnuneo

:no:

Edited by Ajmal

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/Out_OF_The_Flames_by_thedigitacray.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/Shiny_Chakee_by_suzidragonladyjpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/Cars_by_hop2pop.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/Cars.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/Cars_by_jens4me.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/Mantiz_Concept_Car_by_lambo.jp[/img]

ce' post='430486' date='May 27 2007, 01:05 PM']Assalamu Alaikum

Nothing can beat the prophets (pbuh) ride! B)

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbush-and-beyond(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/safari_pictures/OlMalo_camel_big.jpg[/img]

LOL .. I love camel..

1983.. that would make you 24 years old if I am correct, you've had long enough to develop a brain by now. Sorry, I don't have any respect for someone who has a picture of an unislamic figure - Who was involved in music, done drugs, worshipped someone who he believed was "god incarnate".

Maybe when you start to study the best example to mankind, and act upon it, then I will take you seriously.

After reading this thread I feel sick. Our brothers and sisters are out there dying yet we are dreaming over some stupid material garbage. Do I have to quote what's been said by people on this thread? No wonder we are in the situation we are in today.

Mehmet

Tsk tsk ... you sound like someone ready to "throw bombs" to your brothers in real life just because you are in a disagreement with them (hyperbole). Why not using a more Islamic approach to get your point across? If you want to be an ideal Muslim, you can start from there. That's what the Prophet taught us ... the best example to mankind.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Peace

1983.. that would make you 24 years old if I am correct, you've had long enough to develop a brain by now. Sorry, I don't have any respect for someone who has a picture of an unislamic figure - Who was involved in music, done drugs, worshipped someone who he believed was "god incarnate".

Maybe when you start to study the best example to mankind, and act upon it, then I will take you seriously.

You obviously fail to see the important things in life...you seem to only notice the outward appearances of things.

Bob Marley, although a non-muslim, did many incredibly positive things for mankind, just like Gandhi did. Marley promoted Peace and Love and wanted the world to stop the violence. If having a picture of this Icon of Humanity in the 20th century deserves such a rude "you dont have a brain" response, then there is obviously something very wrong with you.

How ridiculous of you to say this while at the same time engaging in un-islamic name calling and rude comments/insults. It is you who should follow your own advice.

(I would have responded to this earlier, but I just noticed what you said about me).

Salaams

Assalamu alaikum, I would request you all, please do not call each other names at least for a thread which concerns Luxury cars, just enjoy and let it be.

Putting eachother down and calling each other names like dumb, hyprocrit and rude, this is not how we should be, InshaAllah all take it easy and those who want to enjoy looking at the Cars, Go ahead and enjoy them Alhamdulillah, and those who don't want to look, there are many more threads to look at in the Forum.

I would like to point out one thing here though, we should all be careful when talking about the Sunnats please. Yes even in this day we can sleep on straw beds and the floor, and if someone does sleep that way out of their love for our beloved Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, inshaAllah why not??

On a lighter and funnier side, I REALLY WISH THERE WERE CAMELS HERE IN CANADA, reading about Global Warming and all that due to Pollution, and the OZONE LAYER VANISHING, yes we need Camels, to protect the environment. Following a Sunnah is always benefiecial, Isn't it?

Take care all of you, salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

Ok anthony - that makes it fine. Hey, let's all roll up a spliff and take it easy from now on. Let me remind you, it is you who started this. I simply said I pray none of you own these cars and you had to go on like a child about it.

Peace

Because, if I recall correctly, Righetous believes that we should all be riding camels (or really crappy cheap cars) in order so that we do not waste money and somehow stray from the right path.

In this case bro righteous, you should also sleep on a straw bed and give your computer to charity.

Salaams

And since you like to refer my previous post and attack me maybe I should remind everyone about the theory you came up with about zina.. If you don't want me to attack you, stop attacking me. I know you aint fond of me but oh well, I aint fond of you either .

Thanks for your advice Yasnov. But you don't know our history, me and him have had problems before and for some reason he has something against me.

Mehmet

Mehmet

I simply said I pray none of you own these cars

Why should you pray like that, Righteous? If people are happy with fancy cars, just let them be. If it can make them more thankful, why not? It is between them and God. Or maybe it's because the cars are expensive and if they buy expensive cars automatically mean they don't care about other poor Muslims who are suffering? Remember we shouldn't be suspicious of each other because some suspicion leads to sin as it says in Surah al-Hujurat.

Thanks for your advice Yasnov. But you don't know our history, me and him have had problems before and for some reason he has something against me.

Welcome, but Righteous I don't need to know the history between you and Anthony before I say anything what I think is right, since this is not a kind of a private room, but public ...

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Why should you pray like that, Righteous? If people are happy with fancy cars, just let them be. Or because the cars are expensive and if they buy expensive cars automatically mean they don't care about other poor Muslims who are suffering?

If me hoping my brothers and sisters will not own a £150,000+ car is wrong, please provide proof instead of telling me what you "think" is right or wrong. I will be waiting for you to quote Quran or hadith. If you do not, I will not read your posts because I've had enough of people telling me what they "think" is to be right or wrong.

"Abdullah ibn Buraydah said: A man from the companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) travelled to Fudalah ibn Ubayd when he was in Egypt. He came to him and said: I have not come to you to visit you. But you and I heard a tradition from the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). I hope you may have some knowledge of it. He asked: What is it? He replied: So and so. He said: Why do I see you dishevelled when you are the ruler of this land? He said: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) has forbidden us to indulge much in luxury. He said: Why do I see you unshod? He replied: The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to command us to go barefoot at times."

..."I then took hold of my cloth and went out until I came and found Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in his attic to which he climbed by means of a ladder made of date-palm, and the servant of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) who was black had been sitting at the end of the ladder. I said: This is Umar. So permission was granted to me. I narrated this news to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and as I narrated the news concerning Umm Salama, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) smiled. He was lying on the mat and there was nothing between him and that (mat), and under his head there was a pillow made of leather and it was stuffed with plam fibres and at his feet were lying a heap of sant tree (acacia niloctica, meant for dyeing) and near his head there was hanging a hide. And I saw the marks of the maton the side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and so I wept. He said: What makes you weep? I said: Messenger of Allah, the Khusrau and the Ceasars (spendd their lives in) the midst of (luxuries), whereas you being Allah's Messenger (are leading your life in this poverty). Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Don't you like that they should have riches of their world, and you have the Hereafter."

"A'isha reported that the bedding on which. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) slept was made of leather stuffed with palm fibre."

I guess it comes down to; do you want to follow the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) or not. If you want to live a life of luxury then go ahead, that is between you and Allah. But don't you dare come here and say it is ok unless you can back it up. I want to follow the tradition of the prophet (peace be upon him) as much as I can, if you don't then that's your problem not mine. I said a SIMPLE thing and people have to make it into a big argument. I didn't know that hoping my brothers and sisters wouldn't lead a life of luxury was such a bad thing! Fair enough if that's how you feel I wont even make dua for people anymore incase I say something else wrong and prevent Allah "blessing" you with a 10 bedroom house.

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous

If me hoping my brothers and sisters will not own a £150,000+ car is wrong

I'll use your logics ... What if your brothers and sisters who live on the other parts of the word, say Somalia, who live on less than 1 dollar a day, (or don't know what to eat tomorrow) pray that you will not own a computer and Internet connection because what you'll have a luxury in their eyes? Who decides what is reasonably priced? People are at different economic levels. For example, Person A makes a $1,000,000 a year, if he buys a $90,000 BMW, he is just spending 9% of his income on that car. Person B makes $50,000 and buys a $10,000 '82 civic. He is spending 20% of his income on a car. Who is being more spendful?

What is important is thath persons A & B realize that Allah is the reason they have the cars they do, do they look at others that have better cars then them and get jealous or are they content and happy for others and with what Allah has allotted for them.

The price tag of the vehicle is immaterial, it is the contentment that one feels toward Allah, when receiving it or losing it. If having an expensive car will affect your deen than one should get a reasonable one, but once again who can define what is reasonable for another?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

I don't see any hadiths, where are they? Provide hadiths as I have done.

You haven't used my "logics", in fact you haven't used logic at all and your argument fails. Becuase you can't argue with what I said, now you are trying to look at it another way. But ok, I will argue against your point.

Think about this before you reply, and provide proof when you do.

You speak about people earning different amount of money - fair enough. Let's bring this back to the time of the prophet (peace be upon him), they didn't have cars to get around, they used camels. If someone presented 2 camels to the prophet, both do the exact same thing.. get you from point A to point B - one of them costs 100 times more than the other.. which one would our prophet (peace be upon him) buy? The cheaper one, and this is simple Islamic thinking you don't have to use your brain much.

Ok, you could have an argument that.. one is faster than the other and I need to get to the masjid quickly.. but that doesn't work either, because there is a speed limit and that's not a good way to justify spending 100 times the amount.

You could also argue that you need to buy an expensive car because you want "safety" and "security" for your children. That doesn't work either, because the cars I have seen are all sports cars. Don't think your family will fit in a 2 seater car - unless ofcourse your going to tie them to the roof.. OH SORRY, it's a convertable it doesn't have a roof :sl:

Now, try justify to me under what circumstances would it be ok to spend £150,000 on a CAR.. you will find that the only reason you would spend that much on a car is for.. LUXURY. And I have provided you hadiths concerning this.

So, that's my question to anyone of you, I look forward to your answer (including hadith)

Mehmet

I must say you're awfully bitter.

Why do I say that? Well tell us where any of us have said we're actually going to buy cars like that?

We merely provided pictures of cars we think are nice looking.

So are you just trying to start an argument ?

And where have I said that you are going to buy cars like that?

I merely said I hope you don't.

Why am I trying to start an argument? ...you are the one who asked me "Why?"!

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous