Islamic Forum
Sister_Truth

Come Inside And Share The Love

My gosh Sister Truth only started this thread because she is into cars and thought why not post some pics of some good looking cars. If you have an issue open another thread and say whats the problem why revive the argument here it was going all well all this time. Lets shake hands and increase the brotherhood instead of flaming each other...what good does it lead you to argh :furious: :sl:

Muhammd SAW said when you are in an argument and even if you are on the right just ignore and leave it, well something along the lines. Take heed stop arguing over here...

And stop providing so much proofs and all that over here trying to make long replies!!!

No more arguments after this.

You wish to carry on open a new thread!!!

And also we seem to lack the saying 'mercy on the youngsters and respect for the elders' in here...

:sl:

Edited by Ajmal

PropellerAds

Ok, lets all have a refreshing glass of

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetstansholik(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/photos/food/oj_on_satin.jpg[/img]

Anyways, to get back on topic, I really like the Corvette Z06...... it costs about 55.000 EURO and it performs almost as well as a 150.000 EURO Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Salaams

Becuase you can't argue with what I said, now you are trying to look at it another way. But ok, I will argue against your point.

What do you mean by looking at it another way? And when will you argue against my point?

If someone presented 2 camels to the prophet, both do the exact same thing.. get you from point A to point B - one of them costs 100 times more than the other.. which one would our prophet (peace be upon him) buy? The cheaper one, and this is simple Islamic thinking you don't have to use your brain much.
It depends ... what makes you sure the Prophet will buy the cheaper one when it does not seem to be a good investment in the long term? Btw, how long have you been sleeping on the mat like the hadiths you quoted? Just curious ... Spring bed also costs 100 times more than a mat. How do you justify this? (if you are using one)

Ok, you could have an argument that.. one is faster than the other and I need to get to the masjid quickly.. but that doesn't work either, because there is a speed limit and that's not a good way to justify spending 100 times the amount.

Tell me what kind of computer do you buy? I think Pentium I or II are cheaper. In what kind of house do you live right now? How many clothes do you have? Do you have a car? Anything in your life today can be categorized as israaf (anything beyond necessity) using someone's else standard.

Now, try justify to me under what circumstances would it be ok to spend £150,000 on a CAR.

For someone who makes millions dollar a year, that amount is nothing. For a billionaire the MacLauren might be the modest car for him, not a luxury. And to your poor brothers and sister in Somalia, your buying the latest computer and broadband Internet connection might be a luxury in their eyes. You are trying to judge the actions of another based on what you define to be economically moderate, when your station is different than his. Verily actions are based on intentions.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

:sl: ur acting very strange bro righteous, even after bro dot told u there is nothing wrong with looking at cars.

Live how u want to bro, its actually amusing. Stating we are committing haraam just by looking at cars, u never provided me with that evidence when asked, u just stated living in luxury is bad and I agree. But shut ur mouth unless u know the situation. If you feel no shame, then do as you wish.

If I could give u some advice brother...

And speak good to people [al-Baqarah 2:83]

Now back to the cars,

Can we get some more pics in here please :j:

:j:

I already posted pics of this car..and i wont stop because its seriously gorgeous ..and most beautiful on this thread..haha :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_farm1.static.flickr(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/70/223085190_b5488ec4fd.jpg[/img]

merc benz slr6 :sl:

But shut ur mouth unless u know the situation.
If I could give u some advice brother...

And speak good to people [al-Baqarah 2:83]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethotcarlist(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/res/images/desktop/untitled.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetspeedsportlife(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/photopost/data/833/thumbs/Cool_Tops_for_Hot_Cars_Pict.jp

/img]

Edited by Sister_Truth

Assalamu Alaikum, I don't believe the type of language some of us are using in this thread, may Allah forgive us all, we get so carried away in our passions that we do not realise what we are saying, and at the same time when the other person says something which is worth pondering over, we try to turn the words to suit our purpose to try to make them bad in public eyes. Allah have mercy on all of us, ameen. Is it any wonder we are repremanded from all sides.

Salaams to all, umAhmad.

I pray none of you will ever own these cars. EVER.

Mehmet

As salamualikum

The picture i posted is a car i ALREADY own.

What a strange person you are coming into a totally non controversial topic and attempting to attack the character of another brother in such a public manner. "Righteous" indeed. Not.

Edited by maz83

My latest car makeover, or more like pimp my car 2.. :sl:

I love everything about this! I can't even believe how it turned out in the end!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/XPower2.jpg[/img]

My latest car makeover, or more like pimp my car 2.. :sl:

I love everything about this! I can't even believe how it turned out in the end!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i78.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j111/Monster_Blood/Halo/XPower2.jpg[/img]

nice 1 ajmal;)

pimpeDD

The picture i posted is a car i ALREADY own.

What a strange person you are coming into a totally non controversial topic and attempting to attack the character of another brother in such a public manner. "Righteous" indeed. Not.

Brother Righteous was referring to the people who posted those extravagant cars, not you. I think his message was misunderstood, all he was saying was that he prays no one ever owns these cars, and believe me it happens.

Rasulullah (saws) said: “The world is the prison of the Mu’min and the paradise of the Kaafir.â€

Some people are attacking this brother when all he said were eight little simple words that were misinterpreted. Please lets not divide amongst our selfs, and be patient with one another.

Just a reminder to those brothers and sisters who are pulling each other's lags, the title of the thread is "come inside and share the love" And for those who is taking it seriously it is under "Just for fun" section.

Brother Righteous was referring to the people who posted those extravagant cars, not you. I think his message was misunderstood, all he was saying was that he prays no one ever owns these cars, and believe me it happens.

Rasulullah (saws) said: “The world is the prison of the Mu’min and the paradise of the Kaafir.”

Some people are attacking this brother when all he said were eight little simple words that were misinterpreted. Please lets not divide amongst our selfs, and be patient with one another.

sis your going off topic and we arent doing anything wrong.

If you dont want to add anything productive and just came to fight, then this topic isnt for u.

Thanks for visiting,

Bye :sl:

Edited by Sister_Truth

sis your going off topic and we arent doing....

Thanks sis truth you saved me from having to say it!

nice 1 ajmal;)

:sl: :sl:

:j:

Im not adding to this thread anything. But im just disturbed by the reaction of people here. I have never seen this before on gawaher.

We are just so egoistic, cant let anything go against us.

Sorry.

Salaams

This is my dream car

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethappytimeclowns(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/clown-car.jpg[/img]