Islamic Forum
dot

Al Baqara Summer Project

:sl:

Dear members

If you are a student, you probably started, or about to have your summer vacations.

Why not join us in this new adventure, where we challenge you to memorize surat Al Baqara in the next 90 days?

All you need is to memorize only half a page from the Quran each day this summer.

We have prepared a nice slef-maintained tracker, where you can register yourself now. No forms to fill and nothing to submit.

Please find more details here: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=40931"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=40931[/url]

PropellerAds

:j:

SubhaanAllah. If I told you that I was just waiting for someone to do this with me, would you believe it? This has been going through my mind for a long time: Summer --> Islam --> Qur'aan --> Surat al-Baqarah...

:D for this wonderful opportunity. May Allah :sl: make it easy and may we complete everything we started this summer. Aameen.

:no:

Is reading tafsir compulsary in this project? -

No brother, but its recommended. Its easier to memorize what you understand. If your time is limited, you can use one of the translations instead of the tafsir.

Assalamu alaikum, Nice encouragement akhi dot. InshaAllah will join later, first I want to finish the last Juzz with all the details as promised. InshaAllah it should go faster now, because the small ones are left, but the smaller surah have so much in them, incredible. InshaAllah will join as soon as done, and will inshaAllah try and catch up to all of you, lol.

JazaakAllahu Khairan for the Push in the right direction.

Assalamu alaikum, Sis. umAhmad.

Salaamu Alaikum

I started doing this last week, but have been taking it really slow. Cool project! Count me in inshallah :sl:

I'm glad you all joined. I wish more and more members join this project. It feels so good to memorize this graceful surah. What better can you spend your summer time with?

Can't see the tracker. Please help.

Here's another useful tracker:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_quraanometer.almaghribopq(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Check.aspx"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_quraanometer.almaghribopq(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Check.aspx[/url]

Our tracker is working now sister. It was because we upgraded the forum software a few hours ago. You'll probably notice a few other features not working properly (like youtube video and web sites embeded in posts), but insha'Allah will all work fine within 24 hours.