Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Christianlady

Hello

How are ya'll? I hope very well. :j:

I'm a Christian lady from the United States. No, that's not contradictory, even though believe me, it is difficult to be an obedient believer in Jesus here. I am growing in my relationship with God and am thankful to Him for His mercy, grace, and amazing love for us!!! :no:

I'm here NOT to debate, so don't you dare even try. :sl: I do like to clown around but I shall try to obey the rules k? and if I offend please know it's not on purpose but by accident and please just tell me. I'm a quick learner... sometimes :sl:

I'm here cause I like to share, and cause Muslims all over the world are fascinating and cool people. Please do not attempt to "revert" me, even though granted I shall thank you right now for your consideration to my eternal welfare. I understand and am thankful for your care. :D

I'm not here to convert, or however you say, you to Christianity. Deal? :D Like above, I'm here to share. Peace and God bless. :D

P.S. I was here before for a teeny tiny bit...

PropellerAds

Peace Christianlady :sl:

:sl: I hope you have a good and furitful time here on gawaher :j:

Hi

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher Christianlady :sl:

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

:sl:

Welcome to Gawaher sister

Mehmet

Peace and welcome to Gawaher :sl:.

Don't forget to pop by the Sisters' Room insha'Allah (if Allah wills)!

Thank yall :sl: Peace and God bless

I have a question. I have a 10% warning from the last time I was here and I have not the foggiest remembrance as to how I achieved that. Was I joking? (That's a way I tend to get in trouble sometimes.) What did I do please? Thanks.

Peace Christian Lady and Welcome back to IF, Great to see you here again. :sl:

Would we try to convert you? :sl:

We can only tell you the things we know and belive the rest is up to Allah.

And you Know what.......

Never Say Never!

:j:

Thanks! :no:

And why not? :D I think it's sweet and cool when someone tries to revert me. The reason is cause I know that means the person cares, otherwise why bother, right? :D

We can only tell you the things we know and belive the rest is up to Allah.

Aye :D Exactly how I feel concerning my belief and ya'll :sl: Sorta ironic isn't it? :sl:

And you Know what.......

Never Say Never!

I never want to say never to God :D I know you don't either. :) Thanks for your sense of humor Tamarbutah, thanks for the smile you've given me... needed that... have a presentation tomorrow I need to get ready... fun fun. :j:

:D

Welcome.... I hope your stay here will be fruitful....

Please do not attempt to "revert" me, even though granted I shall thank you right now for your consideration to my eternal welfare. I understand and am thankful for your care. :sl:

Conversion is up to you. No one can force you.

Surathul Baqara chapter 2 verse 256

"256. Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things."

I recommend you to research our religion (Islam) before rejecting it.

May Allah show you the right path

Vishah

Dear Christianlady

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a great time here.

Only you can see your own warning percentage, so its best not to reveal it for others. Yoiu can click your percentage to see when, why and who gave you any warning.