Islamic Forum
cefarix

A Few Jokes

A Pakistani man is visiting the United States. He's walking down the street outside his hotel when he sees a dog attacking an elderly lady. He rushes to her rescue, and a struggle ensues between him and the dog, and he ends up killing the dog. The next day, the newspapers are swarming with headlines of "Hero Saves Woman From Deadly Dog". With all the media attention, one of the local TV stations wants to get an interview with him. During the interview, he is asked if he is a US Citizen. He replies, "No, I'm not." The next day, the newspapers are carrying the headline "Foreigner Saves Woman From Deadly Dog". Another TV station schedules another interview with the man. In the interview, they ask him, "Where are you from?" He replies, "I am Pakistani." The TV station quickly wraps up the interview, explaining that they had forgotten about another interview they had scheduled with a famous personality the same day. The next day, all the newspapers are carrying the headline "Islamic Terrorist Murders Neighborhood Dog".

Three men are stranded on an island. Suddenly, a jinn appears in front of them and tells them, "I'll give each of you one wish." The first man says he wants to be with his family, and the jinn whisks him to be with his family. The second man says he wants to be at home telling jokes on gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link), and the jinn whisks him away to his home. The third man thinks for a bit, then says, "You know, I don't really have anything to go back to, but I sure am lonely here. Can you get those two back here?" and the jinn whisks the other two guys back to the island.

Edited by cefarix

PropellerAds

lol

thank u brother for sharing :sl:

Edited by alaqad

Assalamu Alaikum, I heard similar jokes with different settings.

:sl:

I didn't find the pakistani joke funny.

It's interesting though how the media can twist things round.

Island one was good though..

Three men are stranded on an island. Suddenly, a jinn appears in front of them and tells them, "I'll give each of you one wish." The first man says he wants to be with his family, and the jinn whisks him to be with his family. The second man says he wants to be at home telling jokes on gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link), and the jinn whisks him away to his home. The third man thinks for a bit, then says, "You know, I don't really have anything to go back to, but I sure am lonely here. Can you get those two back here?" and the jinn whisks the other two guys back to the island.

LOL. Bet they regretted wishing first.

Not that funny :sl:

Lol! Neat one. I haven't heard these particular jokes before, thank you for sharing!

A wizard takes three women and turns them into bushes.One of them says that she wants to visit her family so the wizard turns her back into a woman and allows her to spend the night with her children and husband, but the next morning he takes her back and turns her into a bush again.Her husband,upon reaching where the three bushes are, eailsy identifies his wife.How? :sl:

The second one made me crack up!