Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bangsta

Im New!

Salaam brothers and sisters...

I was born a muslim.. but then I lost faith.. started smoking, drinking, stealing and etc... UNTIL I was arrested for robbery and assault...I was sitting in my holding cell.. thinking... This isn't me.. I shouldn't be doing this.. and I thought about what the purpose of life was... a week after the incident.. I gave up my negative friends...I am from Bangladesh.. most of my friends are pakis and they introduced Islam to me again so I got my faith back...Khalid Yasin has been the biggest role model for me so far.. His lectures are amazing..Anyways Im 18 years old in High school (Grade 12)..Born in Bangladesh... Grew up in Egypt... Live in Toronto Canada...Going to University soon.. I respect all muslim Brothers and sisters and love hearing their opinions..

Salaam

PropellerAds

:sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher brother Bangsta :sl:

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

I'm glad u have come back to Islam alhamdulillah :sl:

I hope you find what your looking for insha'Allah.

Welcome to Gawaher brother. Alhamdulillah He guided you and may He keep you guided.

Insha'Allah your stay here proves to be a fruitful one!

Welcome Bangsta and I hope you enjoy your stay in IF.

To answer Christianlady Khalid Yasin is a former Christian and is the Executive Director of the Islamic Teaching Institute (ITI) an organization dedicated to the work of Da'wah. He has studied the Arabic language in Medina, Saudi Arabia and Cairo, Egypt and has had many mentors and teachers who tutored him in Islamic history and the memorization and recitation of the Qur'an.In the past ten years, the ITI has converted more than 5000 persons to Islam and an additional 1700 since the September 11 Attacks.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_multimedia.challengeyoursoul.cm/showproduct.php?productid=17&aid=29"]challengeyoursoul(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Direct site

:sl: Dear Brother,

Masha'Allah that you finally woke up. Alhamdulilah for that! No one can ever really be happy and have peace in their heart and souls until thay come back on the path. Wasn't you just soo depressed doing all those bad things?

Anyway Welcome to IF, and I'm really happy that you came back. None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes and some of us make very many of them, Allah didn't make us perfect like the angels and if we were perfect without making mistakes then Allah would destroy us and bring another people that do make mistakes...So we can repent to Him Subhana wa Ta'ala. :sl: