Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
emre

I Am New Here:)

hello im from turkey.im a rocker boy as you know and im a versatile boy.i am 18 years old and i am here for reading your articles etc..hope we share a lot together. ahh btw i have been preparing for university exam, so pls make duaa for me :sl: and my name is emre meaning lover

PropellerAds

:sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher brother emre

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Assalamu Alaikum emre, welcome to gawaher, I wonder what is a rocker boy and a versatile boy. Looking forward to reading your posts.

umAhmad.

Welcome to IF :j:

Please don't neglect to say the greeting of the muslims, Assalaamu alaikum.

:sl: Emre

Welcome to IF, May Allah make you the lover of him Subhana wa ta'ala....Ameeeen

Wish you well in your exams, insha'Allah you will get the grades you want. :sl:

Looking forward to reading your posts insha'Allah. :j:

Welcome to Gawaher brother. Insha'Allah you have a beneficial stay.

Enjoy posting!

hello im from turkey.im a rocker boy as you know and im a versatile boy.i am 18 years old and i am here for reading your articles etc..hope we share a lot together. ahh btw i have been preparing for university exam, so pls make duaa for me :sl: and my name is emre meaning lover

Welcome and have fun on your exam :sl: Peace and God bless.

Actually I didn't know you were a rocker boy, not sure how we would know that since this is your first post. But welcome to the forums anyway.

Mehmet