Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crystal_sword

Israel's Idf Tells Pregnant Woman To Go Back At A Checkpoint

:sl: dear Muslims

I Imagine its an attempt to Protect israels People.

From what ? i cant just figure it out yet.

Edited by crystal_sword

PropellerAds

In americas definition this is called a defencive among terrorism. Weird definition to me.

I feel bad for that woman may Allah help her.

I have to say israel humvees are ASOUM!! that modified hmmv is better then U.s modified hmmwv. and plus it is more equipped to hadle diffrent situation's then then u.s hmmwv

Assalamualikum

you know what it doesnt matter anymore even if all of israel is nuked....i would not feel sorry rather i will celebrate. Allah will humiliate the kuffar inshAllah at our hands...at my hands inshAllah AMEEN.

^^^ Well, that shows your character. Then again, I understand that you're angry.

yeah actually i felt bad...like really bad...i mean let the poor women go to the hospital thats it.........i mean if that was my mum...and i would be so helpless....

and its not just because that women was muslim...if she was a jew or christian or sumfin from mars i would feel the same.. :sl:

its not the idf's fault - ask eyal - he'll tell you that all idf soldiers are little angels and that all the

murder, humiliation, shootings carried out are all accidental

I ahve noticed from these vids that israeli's have a distinctive way of doing this sort of thing. They just say the universal "go" over and over, trying to sound annoyed at the same time. " Go...go...go...(sigh)."

Congratulations israel, you created three more Terrorists. not to mention if that baby survives he/she is going to plant a bomb up your a**. Will there ever be peace? nope not under these conditions.

"May Allah humiliate them as they are humiliating us"

Ameen.

:sl: dear muslims

lol. the israel had made ALOT of so called accidents

indeed.

Even accidentally locking up women and kids, and accidently treating them like dirt.