Islamic Forum
IbrahimMuhammed

Arabic Mp3's?

:sl:

Hiya one and all :j:

I am about to learn Arabic, inshallah, and want to start at the beginning (obviously, why did I type that????) with the Alphabet.

Does anyone know of any MP3's of the Arabic Alphabet so that I can play them on my player during lunchbreaks? :sl:

PropellerAds

Alsalamu Alikum Wa Wb Brother

Masha'Allah, I'm happy for you, keep the good work :sl:

I searched and found that link for you, so you can check it

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_minimuslims(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/details.php?image_id=1&sessionid=78e3dfae0a909ff90e5b84d84c4a0e4"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_minimuslims(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/details.php?image_i...0e5b84d84c4a0e4[/url]

Also this is a very good Nasheed

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=-L-GOHa5-YQ"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=-L-GOHa5-YQ[/url]

I'm sorry I couldn’t find it in mp3 format :sl: .

Subhanallah!!

Thanks Brother, inshallah this will help me to learn the alphabet in no time.

May Allah bless you and reward you for taking the time out to find these for me.