Islamic Forum
learning_islam

Ive Been Accepted In Medinah Islamic University!

Alhamdulilah![using large font size is not allowed]

Thread moved from 'general chat' to personal announcements

~mehnaz~ 13/6/07

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaykum

Maashaa Allah.

Be careful brother. You are in the neighborhood of Rasulullah Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. See to it that your actions won't hurt Rasulullah Sallalahu alaihi wa sallam.

Marshallah...and a new chapter in ur life unfolds....

Work hard, have fun and remember to make dua for us!

Salaama Alaikum

Asalaamu aleykum brother,

Subhanallah, Mabrook ! I recall you were talking about this chance last year or longer ago right? Subhanallah!

How long is this study? is it just one study or are there multiple studies/directions/courses at that university?

waleykum asalaam,

Assalamu Alaikum, Alhamdulillah, that's really good news. Yes, take full advantage and use your time in the best way possible. It is not possible to go to Masjid-e-Nabawi for all salats, because it is far from the University, but make an effort and go there for Jumaa Salat.

I know a few boys who have studied there and some who are still studying there.

If I'm not wrong the 1st year or so they teach you Arabic language, then you go to other fields. Yesterday a boy returned for his summer vacation. He's been there for 4 years now, and has 2 more years left. He did Arabic language for 2 years then went into Islamic Shariah programme. It's a bit tough for married students though because they cannot sponsor their wives.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

Salam;

congradulations and I hope you enjoy your time there and study hard.

Subhanallah, Mabrook ! I recall you were talking about this chance last year or longer ago right? Subhanallah!

How long is this study? is it just one study or are there multiple studies/directions/courses at that university?

wa ´alaykum salaam sister,

Yes...the first year I sent the papers late...now alhamdulilah its been ok. Its 2 yrs of arabic as the sis said, and then 4 yrs of one of the faculties. Can be: qur´an (only for hafiz), shariah, ahadeeth, dawah or arabic.

And yes its not possible to go for every prayer, but a bus goes out every day from the Uni before maghrib to pray there, and comes back after isha. And yes its harder for married people...though some have married and alhamdulilah can go through difficulties.

:sl:

Very Happy for you brother.

While your there pray for me aswell to be able to go in the path of knowledge for the deen. :sl:

Awesome :sl:

I'm thinking of doing somethign similar after I finish my degree (one sem left)...

:sl: brother,

Alhamdulillah :sl: Make the most of it bro!

Brother, could you pass on to me your e-mail address PLEASE because I might be interested in applying.. and I am sure you will be able to help me [the whole process really confuses me]

Mehmet

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

MUBARAK[using large font size is not allowed]![using large font size is not allowed]

Alhumdullilah! Masha'Allah! You are SOO LUCKY! Have a GREAT time there! You don't know how lucky you are! I wanted to go to that University soo bad!I was completley crushed when I found out girls couldn't attend. I went into depression for a week...Don't get me wrong, I feel very happy that you can attend, ... but I can't help but say I'm just a little jelous... Alhumdullilah though, I still feel very happy you can attend...I'm sure there are other places for girls :sl: But one day i'll make sure that girlwill also be able to attend that uni. Mubarak once again!

Walaikum Asalaam!

[using large font size is not allowed][using large font size is not allowed]

:sl: :j: :no: Congratulations bro!

MashaAllah! Mabrook brother. :j:

Sister Maysun, if you have a mahram who is willing to accompany you, try applying to Umm al Qura University in Makkah! :sl:

:j: Mabrook brother!

Keep us in your du'aas, and you are in my du'aas too!

:j:

I went into depression for a week...Don't get me wrong, I feel very happy that you can attend, ... but I can't help but say I'm just a little jelous..

Aww sister don't worry,inshallah you'll have a great future I'm sure. :no:

May Allah shower lots of blessings and happiness upon u always,ameen.

Keep trust in Allah(swt). :D

Congrats brother,wonderful news mashallah. :sl:

May Allah reward u immensely and help u always.Ameen. :D

Let us know how it is and everything yeah? :D

Salaam,

Great news, mashaa'Allah.

May Allah make it fulfil your dreams and aspirations and more, inshaa'Allah.

And as has been said, do remember us in your du'a!

Wassalaam.

wa ´alaykum salaam,

May Allah reward you all for your duas, I´ll make for you inshAllah too.

Yes as the sister said youcan go to Umm Al Qura in Makkah. There are some students wives in Medinah but not in the Uni, they study in Islamic institutes :sl:

Guest amani

:sl: mashaAllah thats absolutely great :no:

do you know what field your planning on studying? :j:

Congratulations brother..... I have some friends in that university... Ask some maldivians.. they may know me....

I hope i will meet you there one day ..... by the way if you dont mind.. pls pass me you email addy ... to my pm....

Ameen

Edited by vishah