Islamic Forum
skibture

Islamic State Is Made!

I liked your post crystal sword, it is a good timeline to help people understand the situation.

You guys see that Hamas is Islamic right? The old government buildings of Fatah that used to fight Hamas are becoming Islamic Schools.

This is the new Khaliph!

Regardless of sanctions, or this or that, Islam has the land now, and Gaza will rise above it all inshallah.

Finally Islam takes a small part of the world and you all doubt if it is good or not!

According to you it is; not to others; Islam did not take over a part of the world; if you dont know something ask; a group of Muslims did. but anyways if we follow your technique Christianity has taken over the middle east? way to make your self look like a retard.

PropellerAds

:sl: dear muslims

Palesitne87.

Only Allah (SWT) knwos whether Hamas is Legit or not.

end of the day i see it like this.

israel occupies Illegal Lands.

it Illegally has Palestinians Women and Children Jailed.

IDF has proved to us in history that it is a Vicious Merciless Army.

Hamas may not be powerful as them, but their Fighting Fire with Fire.

Fatah on the hand wants to resolve this with peace, but Palestine is still getting Screwed over.

hamas may not be correct, but there is a far greater chance that Hamas will get Palestine Independent than Fatah will.

You just need to take a look at the Other Thread.

Showing How much Land Palestine has lost since 1947.

most of it is in the israeli Hands.

Peace talks mean nothing bro.

when 4 Superpowers "democratically" decide that Palestine should lose some land, and millions should be displaced, it don't take a clever person to work out that the whole thing is a big Farce.

besides bro, fatah dont speak for all the People.

hamas won the Elections, remember that

Assalamualikum

Allah-U-AKBAR ...bro ######... i never knew that^^^

Slow down there, cowboy... remember that he offers no proof.

^^^ maybe that's because you choose to discard any evidence ###### brings forth. kinda like now.

^^^ Hey, don't accuse me of that. Where was this evidence he brought forth? Did you se any evidence? I saw a lot of statements, but I didn't see anything that backed them up. I've double-checked his post, and I haven't found any sources other than his own speculation. I will gladly check a third time if you deem it necessary...

^###### posted an image and a link which supported his post, but i took them off because they violated the forum rules. Quite frankly Russ I don't see how it would have made a difference since you view ###### as being hmm...how was it that you put it in one of your posts? Unstable.

My views aside, if a lunatic provides credible evidence to back up his ravings he ceases to be a lunatic, atleast in that respect. I didn't have the priviledge of seeing his picture, but even so I have never heard of a secret agent in history that would wear an easily identifiable marking. If that is the best he has, I am still left wanting...

Since when did winning a democratic election give the winning party the right to execute the opposition?

Didn't take long for it to be spun as "not muslims fault"

Since Fatah attack, terrorize and intimidate the legal Hamas government. Fatah tries everything to overthrow the legal Hamas goverment. We find that Fatah and the israeli regime of terror cooperate to terrorize Palestine.

Edited by wiseguy

According to you it is; not to others; Islam did not take over a part of the world; if you dont know something ask; a group of Muslims did. but anyways if we follow your technique Christianity has taken over the middle east? way to make your self look like a retard.

For a long time I believed that one didn't need to be smart to undserstand sarcasm.

Thanks for setting the record straight.

######

Although I agree with you that israel has sent secret agents in, disguised as one group or another, I don't believe that that was a picture of one. It was a man with hair on his chest.

I really don't get this all the brothers here can agree that a democratically elected Islamic gov't taking over Gaza is good right? I mean, maybe there is some bad stuff, but overall it's for the better?

Why are there so many muslim doubters when an Islamic party takes power, a party just like any other Islamic party i know of, isn't this a good thing?

It's better than fatah right? Under Hamas, things should get better than they were under fatah!

We find that Fatah and the israeli regime of terror cooperate to terrorize Palestine.

If you actually believe that Fatah is cooperating with israel to terrorize Palestine then you are delusional.

Fatah is playing politics, just like Hamas is. Alliances change and shift very often in this modern world of ours. Both Fatah and hamas are guilty of wrongdoings, but that doesnt give Hamas the right to stage a coupe d'eta against the Palestinian President.

Salam

For a long time I believed that one didn't need to be smart to undserstand sarcasm.

Thanks for setting the record straight.

Sarcasm? such insulting sarcasm; well you really deserved that post then.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetguardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,2101630,00.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetguardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,2101630,00.html[/url]

UN was pummelled into submission, says outgoing Middle East special envoy

• Negotiators 'lost impartiality' says report

• Palestinians also criticised over violence

Rory McCarthy in Jerusalem and Ian Williams in New York

Wednesday June 13, 2007

The Guardian

American support for israel has hindered international efforts to broker a peace deal in the Middle East, according to a hard-hitting confidential report from the outgoing UN Middle East envoy.

Alvaro de Soto, who stepped down last month after 25 years at the UN, has exposed the American pressure that he argues has damaged the impartiality of the UN's peace making efforts.

In Mr de Soto's "End of Mission Report", which the Guardian has obtained, he delivers a devastating criticism of both israelis and Palestinians, as well as the international community.

The Quartet of Middle East negotiators - the UN, the US, the EU and Russia - has often failed to hold israel to its obligations under the Road Map, the current framework for peace talks, he argues.

Over the past two years, the Quartet has gradually lost its impartiality. "The fact is that even-handedness has been pummelled into submission in an unprecedented way since the beginning of 2007," he writes.

He blames overwhelming influence exerted by the US and an "ensuing tendency toward self-censorship" within the UN when it comes to criticism of israel.

"At almost every juncture a premium is put on good relations with the US and improving the UN's relationship with israel. I have no problem with either goal but I do have a problem with self-delusion," he writes. "Forgetting our ability to influence the Palestinian scene in the hope that it keeps open doors to israel is to trade our Ace for a Joker."

Mr de Soto reveals that after Hamas won elections last year it wanted to form a broad coalition government with its more moderate rivals, including Fatah, run by the Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. But the US discouraged other Palestinian politicians from joining. "We were told that the US was against any 'blurring' of the line dividing Hamas from those Palestinian political forces committed to the two-state solution," Mr de Soto writes. It was a year before a coalition government was finally formed.

The US also supported the israeli decision to freeze Palestinian tax revenues. "The Quartet has been prevented from pronouncing on this because the US, as its representatives have intimated to us, does not wish israel to transfer these funds to the PA [Palestinian Authority]," he writes. "There is a seeming reflex, in any given situation where the UN is to take a position, to ask first how israel or Washington will react rather than what is the right position to take."

Mr de Soto opposed the international boycott placed on the Palestinian government after Hamas won elections last year. He argued that it was wrong to use pressure and isolation alone, and proposed retaining dialogue with Hamas. He wanted tougher criticism of israel as well, but came up against a "heavy barrage" from US officials.

The effect of the boycott was to seriously damage the Palestinian economy and promote radicalism. It also lifted pressure from israel. "With all focus on the failings of Hamas, the israeli settlement enterprise and barrier construction has continued unabated," he writes.

The US, he argues, was clearly pushing for a confrontation between Fatah and Hamas but Washington misjudged Mr Abbas, who he argues had wanted to co-opt rather than defeat Hamas. Fighting between Fatah and Hamas has intensified in recent months. He quotes an unnamed US official as saying earlier this year: "I like this violence ... It means that other Palestinians are resisting Hamas." Since December at least 600 Palestinians have been killed in factional battles.

The report criticises the Palestinians for their violence, and israel for extending its settlements and barrier in the West Bank. But he also argues that israeli policies have encouraged continued Palestinian militancy. "I wonder if the israeli authorities realise that, season after season, they are reaping what they sow, and are systematically pushing along the violence/repression cycle to the point where it is self-propelling," he writes.

Mr de Soto speaks of his frustration in the job, not least that he was refused permission to meet the Hamas and Syrian governments in Damascus. "At best I have been the UN special coordinator for the Middle East peace process in name only, and since the election of Hamas, I have been the secretary-general's personal representative to the Palestinian Authority for about 10 minutes in two phone calls and one handshake," he writes.

He stepped down in May at the end of his two-year contract and left the UN. The "tipping-point" for his departure came after the new UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon said future meetings with a Palestinian prime minister would depend on the actions of his government.

Michele Montas, spokesperson for Mr Ban, said: "It is deeply regrettable that this report has been leaked. The whole point of an end-of-mission report is for our envoys and special representatives to be as candid as possible ... the views in the report should not be considered official UN policy."

Alvaro De soto report :

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_image.guardian.co.uk/sys-files/Guardian/documents/2007/06/12/DeSotoReport.pdf"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_image.guardian.co.uk/sys-files/Guar...eSotoReport.pdf[/url]

On other notes , Al tawba 9:97 :

The Arabs of the desert are the worst in unbelief and Hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger but Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Probably this verse could be applied to other Arabs/Muslims...

The questions to ask are: what is causing the current conditions in Palestine? What the Arabic/Islamic/rest of the world countries did to fix this problem? Is perfection only an art craft of god? Is anarchy the solution in the absence of a good governmental system? Is dividing better then reuniting?

Edited by atheist1

The questions to ask are: what is causing the current conditions in Palestine? What the Arabic/Islamic/rest of the world countries did to fix this problem? Is perfection only an art craft of god? Is anarchy the solution in the absence of a good governmental system? Is dividing better then reuniting?

First off, only an atheist would ask those questions on this board.

I've learned that the answer will be, and only be, that Islam is perfect, and everyone who has tried it within the last 50 years did it wrong.

Don't ask about dividing, or trying to do is "order or religion more important?" It's not even a question to ask here. Islam no matter what. Anything that can be justified by Islam is accpeted totally.

And I've learned that there are many skilled people here that can justify/explain away, any problem that Islam or religious rule creates.

Do you understand? Or would you like me to explain it more?

Peace Sky

I've learned that the answer will be, and only be, that Islam is perfect, and everyone who has tried it within the last 50 years did it wrong.

Then how did the Prophet Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, conquer Makkah with no bloodshed? How did Islam spread to Europe under the caliphs so quickly while they maintained a stable and peaceful environment back home? How did Jews, Christians, and Muslims all live in peace under one government while being taught morality and goodness? What made the caliphs' rules so successful, if they did nothing but live by Islam?

You find it hard to believe that everyone got it wrong within the past 50 years. Well unfortunately those who are true Muslims and would do a good job being president, do not have the power or the opportunities to become leaders. Plus, back then, the leader was chosen carefully by the one before him with advice from his pious companions. Those people were truly righteous and KNEW their religion well. You find it hard to believe that the leaders now are so different; so much less Islamic. Read the Qur'aan. Then look at their actions. Unfortunately, they are.

Since Fatah attack, terrorize and intimidate the legal Hamas government. Fatah tries everything to overthrow the legal Hamas goverment. We find that Fatah and the israeli regime of terror cooperate to terrorize Palestine.

Show me evidence that Fatah terrorized the legitimate Hamas government. The Hamas government set up an illegal militia, began this fighting in December that Fatah responded to and then did this coup that killed over 100 people. The blood is on Hamas's hands not Fatah's hands. Fatah is not an angel but it is not as bad or evil as Hamas because the important thing that defines Fatah vs Hamas is that Fatah is interested in making a state for all Palestinians. While Hamas is only in maintaining conflict and gaining support from its puppet masters, Iran and Syria instead of giving to the Palestinian people and trying to get them as state.

And before people say that violence has gotten Palestinians farther than negotiations. You need both, and you need both on military and political targets, not innocent civilian targets, which has decreased Western and world support for Chechnya for instance, however, Hamas has only gained through its violence another dead 100+ Palestinians. I don't think that is an achievement.

Fatah is not an angel but it is not as bad or evil as Hamas because the important thing that defines Fatah vs Hamas is that Fatah is interested in making a state for all Palestinians.

But the Palestinians didn't vote for HAMAS for no reason, right? The Palestinians know what they are doing ... because they are there ... they know what they want, they know what's good for them ... and they vote for HAMAS, not FATAH

While Hamas is only in maintaining conflict and gaining support from its puppet masters

This is the first time I hear this. Accusing Hamas of maintaining conflict is unfair (coz it makes it soundn like israel is trying to preserve peace), don't you think? It takes two to tango ...

israel Rejects Hamas Cease-Fire Proposal

'No Negotiations:' Olmert Rules Out Cease-Fire Deal Proposed By Hamas

Compiled By Daily Star Staff Monday,

June 04, 2007

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdailystar(contact admin if its a beneficial link).lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=2&article_id=82728"]DailyStar[/url]

Wassalam,

Yasnov

israel wants to maintain the conflict just as much as Hamas and to some extent Fatah does. For instance, if israel and Hamas wanted peace they would stop the rocket attacks and the missile and aircraft strikes on the Gaza Strip but both sides didn't.

But the Palestinians didn't vote for HAMAS for no reason, right? The Palestinians know what they are doing ... because they are there ... they know what they want, they know what's good for them ... and they vote for HAMAS, not FATAH

Hamas got a large number of seats just like political parties in Canada get a large number of seats, they have a whole mess of people in a small area, Gaza Strip and therefore to get equal representative districts they have many districts or slates of candidates to please Gaza representation and with nominal support in West Bank they were able to get their majority. So in reality not all Palestinians voted for Hamas, and stating with your quote, even though some voted for Hamas, just enough to get them into fighting, in hindsight would they have voted for Hamas if they knew this bloody week of fighting would have occured?

So in reality not all Palestinians voted for Hamas

Sure, otherwise the election would be questioned

in hindsight would they have voted for Hamas if they knew this bloody week of fighting would have occured?

Hamas was created in 1987 and there have been bloody fightings since then

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Hamas was created in 1987 and there have been bloody fightings since then

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Salam,

Most of the fighting that was occuring at that time was the First Al-Aqsa Intifada and with Syrian influence and Iranian influence and training Hamas was able to get a crack in the door and sadly in hindsight nationalist groups, Fatah, Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade and others took in Hamas and other groups because with the uprising it was seen at that time that violence was going to achieve a state for Palestine. Did it? No! Then in 1996 the nationalist forces under Fatah knew that Hamas's bombings, sucide attack were unraveling the Oslo Peace Accords and therefore the crackdown by Fatah on Hamas which was bloody in itself. However, we are now stuck in this situation today with Fatah routed from Gaza and Hamas in a weak and fanatical situation which will collapse, either by israeli hands or Palestinian hands and much more bloodshed will be spilled. Hamas after killing over 100+ Palestinians wants to talk conciliation, however, that is never going to happen, you do not kill and executed police officers and soldiers and expect the legitimate government run by Abbas who has the power to dismiss Prime Ministers and their governments to then say "Okay we are all brothers again." So we will just have to see and pray to Allah that no more civilians than necessary need to die in whatever occurs in the future.

If you actually believe that Fatah is cooperating with israel to terrorize Palestine then you are delusional.

Fatah is playing politics, just like Hamas is. Alliances change and shift very often in this modern world of ours. Both Fatah and hamas are guilty of wrongdoings, but that doesnt give Hamas the right to stage a coupe d'eta against the Palestinian President.

Salam

Why did the US regime and its allies bless and support the Fatah regime ? After all we know that they are the allies of israel.

We all know that Palestinian people have chosen Hamas to establish legal government of Palestine since Hamas has won the general election. And we see that Fatah is using dirty tricks and terror to destabilise and overthrow the Hamas government and at the same time the israeli regime of terror attack Hamas and terrorize Palestine. Is it a coincidence or a conspiracy? I believe that the simultaneous attacks on Hamas and Palestine by Fatah and the israeli regime of terror are planned, coordinated and executed by the israeli regime of terror and its puppets. The israeli of terror had planned the illegal israeli invasion of Lebanon long time before the two israeli soldiers entered Lebanon illegally.

The israeli regime of terror has murdered some Hamas leaders including Hamas founder and spiritual leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin who was killed in an israeli airstrike Monday morning as he was leaving a Gaza City Masjid because Zionists know that these Hamas leaders may unite Palestinian people to liberate Palestine.

Hamas as the legal government of Palestine has its right to fight Fatah that is trying to destabilise and overthrow the legal Hamas government of Palestine. The actions of Fatah can be concluded as TREASON!

Hamas always fight the brutal israeli forces because Hamas refuse to be a US-Zionist puppet. Hamas refuse to surrender Palestine to the israeli regime of terror. After all Hamas is the legal government of Palestine that is being supported by the majority of Palestinian people who reject the US-Zionist imperialism.

Edited by wiseguy

US and israel push for Palestinian coup

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgreenleft(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/2007/711/36921"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgreenleft(contact admin if its a beneficial link).au/2007/711/36921[/url]

Kim Bullimore, Ramallah

25 May 2007

Between May 16 and 24, almost 100 Palestinians died and more than 340 have were injured in Gaza through a combination of renewed israeli military attacks and fighting between Palestinian groups Hamas and Fatah.

Since May 16, israeli warplanes have carried out a series of bombing raids on Gaza’s civilian population. israeli ground forces have invaded the townships and refugee camps of Beti Lahia, Beit Hanoun and Jabalya. As a result of these attacks, more than 40 Palestinians have been killed and another 100 wounded.

During the same period, renewed factional fighting between Hamas and Fatah resulted in 55 people being killed and another 243 being injured. The latest round of factional conflict between Hamas and Fatah was sparked after Fatah member and Palestinian Authority national security advisor Mohammed Dahlan ordered Fatah fighters onto Gaza’s streets without authorisation from PA President Mahmoud Abbas or the PA unity government. This round of fighting ended on May 19 when a new ceasefire between the two groups was implemented.

The growing factional strife in Gaza is a direct result of US and israeli interference in the Palestinian political process. According to a report issued by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, since the beginning of 2007, more than 150 people have died and 725 have been injured as a result of internecine fighting between Hamas and Fatah. The May 21 report noted that the escalation in factional fighting only began in 2006. According to UNOCHA, only 19 people died as a result of factional fighting in 2005. In 2006, almost 150 people died; this figure has already been exceed within first six months of 2007.

Since January 2006, when Hamas won a landslide victory in elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the US and israel have sought to topple the democratically elected Palestinian leadership. Over the past year, the US and israel have sought to carry out a two-prong approach in order to foster a coup, by seeking to “put the Palestinians on a diet” for electing the “wrong” government by instigating an international blockade. The other prong has been their open backing for Abbas, Fatah’s leader. In late 2006, the US allocated some US$86 million for the training and arming of Abbas’s Presidential Guard. israel has allowed Fatah fighters to train in and receive weapons from Egypt.

However, growing outrage among Palestinians about the escalating Hamas-Fatah conflict forced Abbas to break from the preferred US and israeli route. Bowing to pressure from the Palestinian street, Abbas agreed to the formation of a unity government. On February 8, Hamas and Fatah signed an agreement in Mecca to that end.

The latest factional fighting sparked by Dahlan (who is reviled by militant Palestinians for his collaboration with israeli security forces and the CIA), along with the renewed israeli offensive against Gaza targeting Hamas leaders, reveals that israel and the US have not yet altered their strategy.

On May 18, the Washington Post noted that amid the renewed factional fighting, israel moved to allow Fatah to bring a further 500 US-trained troops into Gaza. According to the Post, “the troops’ deployment illustrates the increasingly partisan role that israel and the Bush Administration are taking in the volatile Palestinian political situation”. The paper quotes israeli deputy “defence” minister Ephraim Sneh as explaining: “The idea is to change the balance, which has been in favour of Hamas and against Fatah. With these well-trained [Fatah] forces, it will help right that imbalance.”

The partisan role played by israel and the Bush administration was highlighted by an April 30 report in Jordanian newspaper Al Majd. The paper published a translation of secret US intelligence documents outlining plans to undermine and replace the Palestinian unity government. According to Al Madj, Washington’s plan involves strengthening Abbas’s position by building up the security forces under his command, in order to assist with dissolving the PLC.

Mark Perry and Paul Woodward noted in the May 16 Asia Times that the US plans outline how “salaries would be provided to those parts of the Palestinian government closely affiliated with Fatah and supported by Abbas”, while dealing “a strong blow to Hamas by supplying the Palestinian people with their immediate economic needs through the presidency and Fatah”. The documents allegedly outline how the US and its allies seek to maintain the international blockade of the PLC and starve Hamas-affiliated social programs of funds.

In a January 7 article published on the political analysis website Conflicts Forum, Perry and Alastair Crooke noted that US deputy national security advisor Elliott Abrams has promoted the “hard coup” option since Hamas’s election in January 2006: “the U.S. had to support Fatah with guns, ammunition and training, so that they could fight Hamas for control of the Palestinian government”.

On May 20, the israeli security cabinet confirmed that it would intensify its attacks on Gaza and seek to assassinate senior Hamas leaders. One failed assassination attempt targeted the home of Dr Khalil al Haya, a PLC member and the Hamas leader responsible for supervising the implementation of the Hamas-Fatah agreement to end factional fighting. He was not at home at the time. However, the aerial bombardment killed seven members of his family, including two children.

Sneh confirmed on May 23 that israel was considering carrying out an assassination attempt on the life of the Palestinian prime minister, Hamas’s Ismail Haniyeh.

As a result of the israeli offensive and the threats on Haniyeh’s life, Abbas and Haniyeh have met in Gaza in secret. According to Palestine newspaper Ma’an, the meeting was dedicated to discussing a national security plan involving a coalition security force in order to prevent a repetition of factional fighting between the two groups.

On May 24, israel, which arrested more than 30 Hamas-affiliated PLC members in 2006, arrested 33 senior Hamas officials, including legislators, mayors and the PLC education minister.

[Kim Bullimore works in the West Bank with the International Women’s Peace Service. Visit her blog at (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_livefromoccupiedpalestine.blogpot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_livefromoccupiedpalestine.blog

pot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url].]

Edited by wiseguy

Starving Palestinians into Submission

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.ifo/article13004.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.i

fo/article13004.htm[/url]

By Dr. Elias Akleh

05/11/06 "ICH" -- -- The American alleged noble goal of spreading freedom and democracy in the Arab World has been scandalously exposed when the American administration, who encouraged Palestinian election (declared by international observers to be free, honest and fair), has rejected the people’s choice, and is attempting to starve the whole nation as a punishment for exercising their democratic right. The Bush administration is putting pressure on the international community to stop all financial aid to the Palestinians, to impose a type of a quasi economical embargo, and to politically isolate them in an attempt to overthrow the newly elected Palestinian Authority (PA).

Through democratic election Palestinians had chosen Hamas resistance movement to form a government to represent them. israel and Bush administration were hoping that Fatah, with its complicit leaders, would win election and stay in power. The Bush administration is carrying a political blackmail campaign to subdue Hamas PA. It is demanding Hamas to recognize israel’s right to exist, to renounce what they call “terrorism”, and to honor previous israeli/Fatah PA agreements (demands that Hamas totally rejects) or face financial isolation.

The American House of Representatives is studying what is called “Palestinian Anti-Terrorism Act HR4681” that would punish and isolate Palestinians by imposing draconian economic and diplomatic measures. The Act would increase Palestinian suffering by halting all US humanitarian assistance to them. It would severely restrict the work of Palestinian diplomats by denying them visas, restrict their movement at the UN, and shut down the PLO information office in Washington. It would designate Palestinian territory as a “terrorist sanctuary” and thus trigger restrictions on American trade with the territory that would further cripple Palestinian economy. The Act would also target UN organizations that support Palestinian human rights by withholding the American dues to the UN in proportion to the percentage of the UN budget that funds these organizations. It would deny Palestinian ability to receive assistance from international financial institutions such as the World Bank, who has been working with the PA to “rebuild” Gaza Strip after the israeli unilateral withdrawal; the US would vote against such funds in the World Bank.

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice had toured Europe and the Arab World pressuring leaders to exert political pressure on, and to financially and economically boycott the Hamas-led PA unless it adheres to the American demands. Since it is politically easier for the international community to exert pressure on the weaker party (the Palestinians) rather than facing the world’s strongest political bully those coward hypocritical leaders joined in pressuring the PA. Some like Canada have suspended aid to the PA, while others parroted the same American demands. The Arab leaders, on the other hand, called on the Hamas PA to adopt the Arab peace initiative (the Saudi initiative) that had been adopted by the Arab League in Beirut summit in 2002 and renewed during the late Khartoum summit.

With the full understanding that unpaid Palestinian Security Forces, the closure of humanitarian organizations, the closure of schools, and the collapse of Palestinian economy would create a very desperate nation, who would express its frustration through extreme violence since the people have nothing else to lose and nothing to fear for, EU leaders have been looking for ways to maneuver around the American pressure and to transfer their financial aid to Palestinians directly bypassing the PA. The EU sends about 500 million euros a year to the PA making it the largest donor. To pay PA’s employees directly EU leaders proposed the creation of a World Bank fund, or using the Holst Fund, which was set up in 1994 after the signing of Oslo Accord and is managed by the World Bank. Although Hamas declared that it would consider these ideas, and President Abbas welcomed them, the Bush administration has blocked all these proposals. The administration, also, had come down hard on all Islamic American charities (such as KindHearts) blocking the transfer of their charity money to the Palestinians citing alleged links to Hamas, which the US considers a “terrorist” organization.

Fearing the anger of their own people Arab leaders renewed their commitment to fund Palestinians through contributions to Arab League, and others promised direct donations. All donated monies were converted from the American dollars to the euros in an attempt to avoid passing through Washington. The Jordanian Bank offered to transfer the money. Yet when the Jordanian government (probably under American pressure and directive) accused Hamas of stockpiling weapons in Jordan to hit Jordanian targets the bank withdrew its offer.

israeli terror against Palestinians has intensified. israel has halted the transfer of about $55 million a month in taxes it collects for the PA in an attempt to bankrupt its government. Its army had closed “El-Montar” trade crossing (Carney Crossing); the only passage Gaza has to the rest of the world. More army checkpoints were erected within cities, and people were not allowed to move between neighborhoods. israeli offensive army had intensified its terrorist attacks against Palestinian cities; raiding homes, completely destroying their contents or demolishing the whole house, randomly arresting people, raiding Masjids and churches stripping worshippers naked and harassing religious figures, and beating or shooting reporters and confiscating their cameras. The israeli tanks continuously shell civilian communities in Gaza Strip killing children and women, while military drones continue their targeted assassinations of alleged militant leaders by bombing their vehicles. The israeli government is grabbing more land to expand its colonies and is finishing its jailing wall on Palestinian land to besiege more Palestinian cities and to destroy their economy. The wall and military checkpoints had divided the West Bank into small 64 cantons. Palestinian prisoners including children (boys and girls in their teens) in israeli prisons are routinely tortured and denied heath care. Many women prisoners gave birth to their babies in prison cells. israel is still carrying its policies of graduated annihilation of the Palestinian people in its campaign to “preserve proven Jewish majority in the State of israel” as israeli president Olmert has put it this week. This Zionist racist ideology was clearly expressed by 62% of israelis, who demand evacuating Palestinians to Jordan, according to the latest annual survey by the israel Democracy Institute.

Within every nation there are traitors, who, for their own selfish interests, cooperate with the enemy against their own people. Palestinians are not the exception. A handful of corrupt Fatah leaders, who had hijacked the party, had been using their political positions to enrich and to empower themselves. They have secured effective control over large segments of Palestinian Security Forces. After loosing election to Hamas, those leaders refused to cede power, and are planning to impede Hamas government in order to replace it with a substitute government of their own. They are also afraid to be indicted for embezzling public money. Some of these corrupt leaders, like Jibril Rajoub, met with the American CIA and the israeli Mossad at James Baker Center for Foreign Policies in Texas to put plans to overthrow the newly elected Palestinian government. In an attempt to completely bankrupt the Palestinian government those corrupt Fatah leaders had employed thirty thousand new government employees in the last two months, and then pushed them into the streets demanding their salaries. They have sent their militia forces to terrorize the people, to occupy government buildings, and to engage Hamas members into confrontations like what happened recently (Monday 5/8) in Gaza.

Hamas refuses to recognize and thus legitimize the right of the israeli State to exist on occupied Palestinian land. Its leaders point to the on-going israeli occupation of Palestine (since 1948) as the real threat to a peaceful Middle East, and that their struggle against such an occupation is their legitimate right that is acknowledged by all international laws. israel, not Hamas, is the terrorist state spreading chaos and destruction throughout the Arab World. America’s continuous unconditional economical, political, and military support to this terror state exposes the reality of the alleged American war on global terror used to invade other countries.

Hamas refuses to honor the previously signed israeli/Fatah PA agreements for israel had put many reservations against these agreements to nullify them, and has never honored any of them. So why should Hamas honor any of these agreements since they do not benefit Palestinians. Arafat and his PA had recognized israel, renounced resistance and adopted peaceful negotiations, and had accepted the two states solution giving legitimacy to the israeli occupation of 78% of Palestine. israel rejected this peaceful approach and kept on insisting that there is no Palestinian partner for peace despite all the Palestinian efforts to negotiate.

As for the Arab Peace Initiative, Hamas explains that all Arab peace offers, that would have legitimized israel and would have guaranteed its security, have been rebuffed by israel. The latest Arab Peace Initiative of 2002 was met by Ariel Sharon with more military operations and destruction of the major Palestinian cities. israel and the Bush administration are not interested in any peaceful solution. Perpetual wars, that feed the military industries, are their only goal.

This financial/economical siege could turn out to be the best thing that may happen to the Palestinians to force them to depend solely on themselves to develop their own natural resources and to turn back to the ready-to-help Arab and Muslim nations to free themselves from the Western financial yoke. Through their “noble” money donations the “alleged” Western donor countries invest their “conditioned” donations in the region to manipulate and to control its economy. Large portions of the donations go as bribes to the corrupt leaders and as payoffs to their “security militias” to enforce economical dependence. Hamas has taken the first step to free Palestinian economy; its leaders reverted to the Muslim and Arab nations for financial support.

Through rallies in major Palestinian cities, last Friday, Palestinians had expressed their support to their elected Hamas leaders. Many of them, though poor, had donated money to help the government. Women donated their jewelry, children donated whatever meager money they saved in their piggybanks, business men donated thousands of dollars, and many government employees expressed their refusal to use unpaid wages to pressure the government. Ismail Haniya, Hamas newly elected Palestinian Prime Minister, has donated part of his monthly salary to families, whose children were martyred or imprisoned, for the rest of his term. A nation with such spirit will never be defeated.

The israeli/American financial siege is collapsing. EU is looking into alternate methods to send its donations, Russia and other Asian countries expressed willingness to help financially, many Arab leaders pledged money besides regular contributions through Arab League, Arab and Muslim populations all over the world are organizing donation campaigns to help the Palestinians, and demonstrations against the Palestinian starvation policies are being organized in major capitals of the world.

This crisis is Hamas’ best opportunity to prove its resolve, its genuine loyalty to the people, its honest financial transparency, and its better management than the previous Fatah government.

Wasn't Hamas voted into power a while ago? Lol...

The israelis must be sniggering into their tea. Palestinians, again, doing their job for them.

How can the world view a Palestinian state as credible, it's like a big childish game of ping pong.

Hamas/Fatah, who gives a sh*t which is the most Islamic, surely more concern must be placed on who is going to feed the poor innocents caught up in the middle of this pathetic tough man competition. Whatever, the Palestinian cause and more importantly the Palestinian innocents are the only things to suffer. They don't deserve a state if this is how they behave, playing right into the hands of the israelis.

As for the thread title, this "Islamic State" will end up in a terrible state indeed.