Islamic Forum
IbrahimMuhammed

Mp3 Player With A Rechargable Battery

:sl:

OK, call me greedy, but I have 2 MP3 Players at home................but they just drink battery juice like you wouldnt imagine!

Therefore, I am in the market for a new MP3 Payer BUT with a rechargable battery that I can either charge up usng Power Lead or USB port.

There are so many on the market that I wouldnt know where to start.

So.................

:sl: Any recommendations? What do you guys and gals have?

I look forward to your replies.

Fi'ameen Allah

PropellerAds

Try an IPod. I used to have a CD player that eat batteries like no 2morrow. My IPod can hold many many more songs + it has a rechargeable battery. its light weight also makes it ideal for workouts/runs :sl:

Yea I was thinking about an IPOD but was put off by stories of people returning faulty IPOD's to the store and of course the £89 or so for the Nano.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm not so sure on an IPOD.

I really want to listen to my lectures when I'm on the street B) so I will have to think about this.................... :sl:

Thanks for the reply though :j:

I second the iPod. I've had mine for a long time and it still works great. The battery charges through a USB. I have the 2 GB nano which is now 150 USD (not sure how that translates to Euros though).

2 GB holds the entire Qur'aan, plenty of full length lectures, plenty of du'aas, and like, 150 anaasheed. Maybe more.

Plus, unlike other mp3 players, it's so organized and clear. And the size of the nano is perfect.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_regmedia.co.uk/2006/09/18/ipod_nano_2g_3.jpg[/img]

My father just bought one a few weeks ago because we have good experience with mine. Now my mother wants one! It's definitely worth the money because it lasts.

Well how can I argue with a review like that!! :j:

You dont work for Apple do you Sister :sl:

Inshallah, an IPOD it is then!

Sister, tell me please..................how long is the battery life? How long does it take to charge the Nano up?

:no:

LOL no I don't work with Apple. :sl:

It never runs out on me and I listen to it quite a bit, just as long as I charge it almost every night. The specs say up to 14 hours for the 2 GB. I think that's an exaggeration but even so, it lasts at least a few hours when fully charged. It won't cut you off in the middle of your lecture. That, I'm sure of.

I think to fully charge, it needs like, 3 hours. But if you charge it for 30 minutes it'll give you results. Just charge it every night before you go to sleep like your cellphone.

I hope that helps! :no:

:j:

I hope that helps! :j:

May Allah bless you Sister. Thank you :no: You have put up a very good case for the IPOD.