Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tash

Favorite Sports Moment

Salaams

Mine was way back in 1995 when the Rockets upset the Magic in a sweep for the NBA title.

PropellerAds

:sl:

My favouirite moment was when our school team was having football match and our coach was telling us to kick the ball out of the ground, you know why!!

1992 NFC Championship game between the Dallas Cowboys and the San Francisco 49'ers. Dallas wins 30-20 and it is their first big step towards their dynasty.

Troy Aikman, Emmet Smith, Michael Irvin, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Charles Haley, etc. all in their prime. Football hasn't been that good since.

1992 NFC Championship game between the Dallas Cowboys and the San Francisco 49'ers. Dallas wins 30-20 and it is their first big step towards their dynasty.

Troy Aikman, Emmet Smith, Michael Irvin, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Charles Haley, etc. all in their prime. Football hasn't been that good since.

I like the way this man thinks!

Mine is probably Dec 4, 2004 when my Hokies capped off a ridiculous string of games with a win over the Thugicanes to win the ACC in their first year. Still waiting on that national championship though....

Last year the day before my birthday, we won the finals in the Tower Hamlets League!!! It was awesome!!! We played in Mile End Stadium. First half we were losing 2-1. Second half 2-2. First half in extra time 3-2 to us. Second half Ex 3-3 :sl: Penalties they got murked!!! :sl:

Last year the day before my birthday, we won the finals in the Tower Hamlets League!!! It was awesome!!! We played in Mile End Stadium. First half we were losing 2-1. Second half 2-2. First half in extra time 3-2 to us. Second half Ex 3-3 :sl: Penalties they got murked!!! :sl:

omg!

i remember that!

were u in the East End life?

omg!

i remember that!

were u in the East End life?

lol, you tell me :sl:

My favorite football moment was when I heard that Houston won the MLS championship. that day i found out Houston had a soccer team.

I saw the Dallas MLS team play once. It's a good thing I am conversational in Spanish so I could speak to a majority of the crowd :sl:

Assalam alaikum

My favourite cricket moment when india beat pakistan in the 2007 Twenty20 World Cup Final

Assalam alaikum

My favourite cricket moment when india beat pakistan in the 2007 Twenty20 World Cup Final

I still remember that day :sl:

We were without our two best players, I was suprised to pakistan even got that far.

I still remember that day :sl:

We were without our two best players, I was suprised to pakistan even got that far.

Same I remember that day clearly... Only because as usual I was forced to watch it... :sl:

Although I do get into it once it's on... :no:

Dale Earnhardt's 1998 Daytona 500 win, that's one I'll never forget.

Peace, I never thought I would post anything here, but, I eat my thoughts, lol. I have to tell you'll yesterday was excitement X100 for me, for me when the Stanley Cup palyoff game went into 3rd overtime and the Pittsburg Penguins won the game.