Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Muhsinmuttaqi

Sound Effects

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

I plan to record my voice per Audacity and burn them on the CD. However, I am not sure how to record them with the sound effects.

Somehow, the sound effects of the Audacity Program does not function. Consequently, I want to use the sound effects from Realtek HD Audio Manager.

The options here are Forrest, Concert Hall, Plain, Hangar etc.

Is is possible to burn my voice and the sound effects on CD? I tried it before, but only my voice recorded, but the sound effect was not audible on the CD.

PropellerAds

I plan to record my voice per Audacity and burn them on the CD. However, I am not sure how to record them with the sound effects.

Somehow, the sound effects of the Audacity Program does not function. Consequently, I want to use the sound effects from Realtek HD Audio Manager.

The options here are Forrest, Concert Hall, Plain, Hangar etc.

Is is possible to burn my voice and the sound effects on CD? I tried it before, but only my voice recorded, but the sound effect was not audible on the CD.

:sl:

you want the sound effects you hear to be applied to you voice and then burn your voice as mp3 on a cd. well the sound effects you hear are only ment so that you can feel that your in a concert hall and other places. Realtek HD Audio manager is a program that manages your audio meaning it cannot alter what you record. what you need to get is an audio editor simple free programs that you can search on google. i use Roxio 10 its got a bundle of audio video editting programs.

hope this helps

Do you know any Audio Editor that is good for Linux(Ubuntu)?

:no:

bro i would try ubuntu studio :sl: