Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tamarbutah

Pray For Justice

:sl:

I think this is the first time I have posted in here, But I wouldn't ask you if it wasnlt soooooo important.

We have a Brother In Texas that is going through a very difficult trial at the moment, He has helped so many in Our Ummah that are less fortunate than ourselves and raised alot of money for Islamic schools and Majids and Charity organizations all for the sake of Allah, he has helped many of us come closer to Allah through his lecture's and Khutba's and I know he would help absolutely anyone he can. Mashaaa'Allah ! He is looking at life imprisonment, just for is faith and his aspirations to help our ummah. We all know that this time and age being a muslim is always a target for those corrupt goverments to attack us, if not physically then by using their laws to silence us and stop us from trying to make each other stronger in both deen and physical needs.

Now he needs US to pray hard for him over these next few weeks or even months That Allah will continue to make him strong and that he will be victorious and that all the lies that they have put out there will finally be proven to be just that 'LIES' May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala Greatly Compensate him and all the others that have faced the last few years with such hardship and difficulties that we can't even imagine, and may Allah make him and other's amongst us be of a great benefit to our ummah now and always.......Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeen!

:sl: for all your dua's, Please don't forget him in your daily prayers.

May Allah bless you all and accept all your prayers and make you all stronger muslims....Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeen!

PropellerAds

:j: sister

Aw :sl: Life imprisonment for doing absolutely nothing wrong, and only trying to assist the ummah. Truly sad.

May Allah grant him the sabr of Yusuf (AS) and may Allah shower his rahma on him. Ameen

I'll keep him in my du'aas and the whole ummah :no:

And Ameen to your adiya!

:j: wa barak Allah feeki Dear Sister it means alot to me and I know it will to him. :sl:

Ameeeen to your dua'

Edited by Tamarbutah

aw sis Tamarbutah I made a topic for him as promised

here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=41187&st=0&p=436087entry436087"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...mp;#entry436087[/url]

Please download that amazing khutbah asap :no: . It will expire soon but I'll upload again :D:

(my attachment space is quite limited right now)

:j:

:D

Assalamu Alaikum, I heard about the brother too and he is constantly in my Duaas. May Allah make this test easy for him and his family,ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

Assalamu Alaikum

May Allah reward him for his dawah/efforts/struggles and make him strong in this trial he is facing, and may he not lose faith/trust/hope in Allah.

Ameen to all duas.

Wow Masha'Allah Jazakum Allah khair for all your dua's and Sis Mehnaz thats just sooo wonderful masha'Allah. May Allah blesss you immensely ....Ameeeeeen.

Did I give you the dhikr lectures? They are just soooooooooooooooooo amazing and today I have been reminded of an hadith about the one who invites to goodness get as much reward as the one doing it!!! (I'm sorry I don't have the reference handy) Maybe someone can put it here. (Imagine if you all pass these Dhikr lectures on to others and they learn the dhikr and they pass them on to others and so on and so on, would we not become blessed beyond our wildest dreams?) Insha'Allah :no:

If anyone wants these 2 wonderful lectures then let me know and I will send them to you via msn or yahoo because I'm not sure how to put them on here.

Take Care All My Wonderful Ummah :sl:

I'm so proud to be a muslimah Alhamdulilahhhhhhhh! :sl:

:sl: :j:

inshallah your in the best of health,

Aww soori to hear that.Alhumdulilah hes in my Duas.

Ameen to the Duas above.

May Allah help him during this tough time and give him the strength to overcome this,aswell as give him immense blessings,happiness,reward and a long healthy life for his actions,ameen. :no:

May Allah shower lots of mercy,forgiveness and blessings upon u Tamarbutah sis for making Duas for him,ameen. :D

Assalamu Alaikum

Please also help/make dua for the following bros:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/shakeraamer"]Shaker Aamer[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfreejohnwalker(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]John Walker[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_petitions.pm.gov.uk/Guant-British/"]Ahmed Errachiddi & others[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsaveafzalguru(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/campaign/"]Afzal Guru[/url]

ce' post='438275' date='Jun 23 2007, 05:23 AM']Assalamu Alaikum

Please also help/make dua for the following bros:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/shakeraamer"]Shaker Aamer[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfreejohnwalker(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]John Walker[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_petitions.pm.gov.uk/Guant-British/"]Ahmed Errachiddi & others[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsaveafzalguru(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/campaign/"]Afzal Guru[/url]

May Allah strengthen them in their trials and make them the best in our ummah, may Allah make them take their last breaths firm on the right path and defiant with any enermy they are facing, May Allah make easy for them the journey to Jannah, May Allah give them the courage of that the Prophet :sl: and the companions (May Allah be pleased with them all) had ......Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Just want to say if anyone wants me to send them some of these CD's through the post I am prepared to do that, Just give me your addresses and I will do it as soon as possible insha'Allah.

(Imagine if you all pass these Dhikr lectures on to others and they learn the dhikr and they pass them on to others and so on and so on, would we not become blessed beyond our wildest dreams?) Insha'Allah :sl:

If anyone wants these 2 wonderful lectures then let me know and I will send them to you via msn or yahoo because I'm not sure how to put them on here.

Assalamu Alaikum

Not only that, for everyone that acted upon the knowledge you taught/shared, you continue to get rewards even after your death inshaAllah!

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).

Sahih Muslim, Book 013, Number 4005:

I'd like those lectures, if you upload them at rapidshare(contact admin if its a beneficial link) then you can reach more people and share a lot faster by just simply pasting the download link on msn,emails,forums etc..

Ameen to all duas.

Im going to upload another lecture that sis Tamarbutah sent me :sl: :no:

Al-Isra and Al miraj (also by this brother)

I'll post the link here when I'm done :j:

Im going to upload another lecture that sis Tamarbutah sent me :sl: :no:

Al-Isra and Al miraj (also by this brother)

I'll post the link here when I'm done :j:

Assalamu Alaikhum Everyone

I am grateful to all of you for your Duaa. In just a few hours I will be in court. So please continue to keep me in your Duaa.

Assalamu Alaikhum

Shiekh Mufeed

We're here for you and all the other muslims that are going through these injustices. May Allah put a protective sheild over you from all those that are trying to hurt you in anyway and Make you come out of this fully compensated for all they have done, May Allah make you and all muslims victorious.......Ameeeeeeen.

Edited by Tamarbutah

We're here for you and all the other muslims that are going through these injustices. May Allah put a protective sheild over you from all those that are trying to hurt you in anyway and Make you come out of this fully compensated for all they have done, May Allah make you and all muslims victorious.......Ameeeeeeen.

Assalamu Alaikhum

May Allah reward all of you for your Duaa. I will either send my Friday Khutbas and lectures to someone to post or post them myself. Actually very soon I am hoping that all of the Friday Khutbas will be on my website where any one can download them and listen. I am giving everyone permision to copy and distribute any of my khutbas or lecture as long no one is selling them.

Please continue to include me in your Duaa.

Assalamu Alaikhum

Shiekh Mufeed

:no:

Aww you'll be in my warmest Duas. :sl:

May Allah give u wonderful health,lots of blessings and a great future full of love,happiness and lots of reward,ameen. :sl:

Allah tests those He loves,subhanallah. :D

Ameen to duas.

Don't forget to keep praying for them, (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethungryforjustice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethungryforjustice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

:sl: Sheikh Mufeed

May Allah :sl: be with you and make things easy for you and be pleased with you, aameen. Be strong and have patience. Verily, Allah is with those who are patient.

Your reward is with Allah, my dear brother.

My dear Muslim brothers and sisters, please don't be sad for the worldly life is a temporary life:

Saying of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS)

World

The love of the world is the root of all evil.

This world is a prison for the Faithful, but a Paradise for unbelievers.

The world is a magician greater than Harut and Marut, and you should avoid it.

The world is sweet in the heart, and green to the eye; and verily God hath brought you, after those that went before you: then look to your actions, and abstain from the world and its wickedness.

The world is as a prison and as a famine to Muslims; and when they leave it you may say they leave famine and a prison. Be in the world like a traveller, or like a passer on, and reckon yourself as of the dead.

Cursed is this world and cursed is all that is in this world, except the rememberance of God and that which aideth thereto

My advice for you dear Muslim brothers and sisters : "Hold fast to the covenant of Allah and do not be disunited" (Al-Imran, 3: 103)

Edited by wiseguy

The Door to Eternal Paradise

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-guide(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/frm-ch2-1.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-guide(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/frm-ch2-1.htm[/url]

God has said in the Quran: And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow.... (Quran, 2:25)

God has also said:

Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and for Paradise, whose width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, which has been prepared for those who believe in God and His messengers.... (Quran, 57:21)

The Prophet Muhammad told us that the lowest in rank among the dwellers of Paradise will have ten times the like of this world,1 and he or she will have whatever he or she desires and ten times like it.2 Also, the Prophet Muhammad said: {A space in Paradise equivalent to the size of a foot would be better than the world and what is in it.}3 He also said: {In Paradise there are things which no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human mind has thought of.}4 He also said: {The most miserable man in the world of those meant for Paradise will be dipped once in Paradise. Then he will be asked, “Son of Adam, did you ever face any misery? Did you ever experience any hardship?” So he will say, “No, by God, O Lord! I never faced any misery, and I never experienced any hardship.”}5

If you enter Paradise, you will live a very happy life without sickness, pain, sadness, or death; God will be pleased with you; and you will live there forever. God has said in the Quran:

But those who believe and do good deeds, We will admit them to gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow, lasting in them forever.... (Quran, 4:57)

Footnotes:

(1) Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #186, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6571.

(2) Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #188, and Mosnad Ahmad, #10832.

(3) Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6568, and Mosnad Ahmad, #13368.

(4) Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2825, and Mosnad Ahmad, #8609.

(5) Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2807, and Mosnad Ahmad, #12699.

What is he accused of? I'm sorry, I haven't heard about this case.

Edited by Russ of Vespuccia

Brother ###### :sl: Beautiful really Beautiful. :j:

Greetings Russ, I thought I already explained..

InshALLAH Allah Will bless these brothers and/or sisters who are suffering such great Unjustice.

May Allah (swt) make them stronger in their deen and bless them with such love.

Edited by platinum601