Sign in to follow this  
Tamarbutah

Pray For Justice

:sl:

Brother ###### :sl: Beautiful really Beautiful. :j:

Thank you very much.

PropellerAds

My dearest Muslim brothers and sisters,

Lets us pray to Allah so that Allah the All-Mighty, All-Powerful, All-Merciful will save and protect our Muslim brothers and sisters who are being terrorized by non-Muslims and hypocrites.

The Start of the trial is tomorrow Tuesday Please pray hard. and check this site for updates.

you are not allowed to post links yeth4jusa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Assalamu alaikum

may Allah give them justice against the transgressors......as we all know they're not the first ones to experience it, other previous ulumahs e.x imam Ahmed, shafie and many more have all experience same and worst, so i hope that they have this in mind whilst going thru this hardship and unfortunate circumstances and realize that Allah often tests those whom he loves.

Edited by ruwayda04

Salaams

Ameen to all the duas above.

I'll pray for him.

Hope I'm not too late...

^ Tash Brother your not too late, never to late to pray for Justice :j:, this trial is expected to go on for months.

I just noticed that your in Texas, so you should be getting on the local channels there for sure, Try you are not allowed to post links yetcbs11tv(contact admin if its a beneficial link) for some of the media coverage also let us know what you hear from there insha'Allah. :sl:

:j:

:no: for letting us know.

He'll be in my Duas. :D

May Allah accept all our Duas and make everything easy for him,ameen.

May Allah reward u immensely Tamarbutah sis,ameen. :D

Ameen to Duas.

With trust in Allah,a picture of loss can easily be turned into a picture of victory,thats a fact. :sl:

Subhanallah.

Please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pray for Our Brothers going through this, at the moment they are having the closing arguments and it should be finished today Tuesday 18th September, then its time for the jury to make their decision. Everything is in Allah's hands, but Dua' from you all especially while your fasting would help them greatly. Please pray for Victory, this is a part of our history and we cannot let those goverments bully us and accuse us just because we are muslims that want to help feed and clothe Palestinians.

For all updates and whats been happening in this trial check out their family website...

you are not allowed to post links yetfreedomtogive(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Pray hard for them this week and all muslims who are being oppressed.

Jazakum Allah khair

I pray that Allah Almighty protects our Muslim brothers and sisters from injustice, and make it easy for them. I pray that Allah subhanahu wataala grants them victory over those who want to suppress their freedom and cut all roads to helping the poor and needy among our ummah.

æóãóÇ ÌóÚóáóåõ Çááøåõ ÅöáÇøó ÈõÔúÑóì áóßõãú æóáöÊóØúãóÆöäøó ÞõáõæÈõßõã Èöåö æóãóÇ ÇáäøóÕúÑõ ÅöáÇøó ãöäú ÚöäÏö Çááøåö ÇáúÚóÒöíÒö ÇáúÍóßöíãö[using large font size is not allowed]

"Allah made it but a message of hope for you, and an assurance to your hearts: (in any case) there is no help except from Allah. The Exalted, the Wise." 3:126

The Faces behind the HLF. Pray for them!

Edited by Tamarbutah

So now the US new policy is to starve children to death, and if you raise a donation to feed a helpless child, you go to court?

They gave toys.. not tanks, books.. not bombs, bread.. not bullets, life.. not death, love.. not hate.

May Allah Almighty implant mercy in those with no hearts.

Ameen ya rabb!

That is unfair treatment! That's injustice done to two kinds of people- those who only wanted to help in terms of education and what not, and those who required help.

Assalamu Alaikum.

He will be in my dua. May Allah protect all the muslim all over the world.

InshaAllah Allah will make his trial easy and shower his mercy on him.

Ameen ya rabb al alamin.

Aameen to the adiyah

This is nothing more than a way to suppress the Muslim commmuity's ability to help needy fellow Muslims around the world.

I pray that Allah subhanahu wataala grants them victory over those who want to suppress their freedom and cut all roads to helping the poor and needy among our ummah.
Aameen Ya Rabb Al Alameen