Islamic Forum
wiseguy

The Holocaust Is A Zionist Hoax To Blackmail The West

Who was Adolf Hitler? Why did he allow the Jews to join the German Armed Forces and hold high positions in the German army, navy and air force? Why did he trust the Jews with German warships, bombers, artillery guns, tanks, military secret, organizations and operations? Why did he cooperate with Zionists by helping the German Jews to move to Palestine etc?

that's a series of good questions, not to mention the havara agreement and the strange attitudes of zionists leaders in terms of the evacuation of the jews from germany. everything does not add up.

wassalam,

y

PropellerAds

###### , you raise questions which are in effect diversions from the heart of the argument .

Thestatement that the holocaust is a hoax ...IS UNTRUE .

ALL EVIDENCE ,FACTS ,DOCUMENTS ,EYEWITNESSES ,REELS OF FILMS ...ALL ATTEST TO THE VALIDITY AND REALITY THAT THE HOLOCAUST OCCURED AND IN THE PROPORTION HISTORY CLAIMDS IT TO BE >

I have no need to answer your questioins as they are IRRELEVANT to the statement that is the title of this thread .

The statement that the holcaust is a hoax , used top blackmail the west , is patently false . That argument is based on erroneous and misinformation and above all of that ...OPINION .

The satement is completely and thoroughly refuted , by the historical facts , the historical records , and the tens of thousanmds of witness .

You have ignored the pre war populations of jews in Europe as opposed to the Post War population .

Yet you would ramble on about inconsequential and irrelevant trivia , to the real argument : Whether or not the holocaust wasa hoax ....IT WAS NOT .

You must refute THAT with facts , not with your opinions or questions of why Hitler may have done this or that ......6 million jews are missing from Europe at Wars End , and that due to systematic extermination by plan , a genocide , decided upon and executed by the Nazi Regime , a HOLOCAUST .

banjo,

You must be a Zionist joker for calling your baseless allegations above the evidence. Your posts above are not evidence but baseless allegations. Now I challenge you to show me your evidence to support your allegations above. You should show me your so-called 'evidence' before I debate with you on your so-called 'evidence'.

Your refusal to answer my questions above indicates that you are not honest in this debate.

I am still waiting for your so-called 'evidence' and answers.

Your post #22 is irrelevant ###### , the ISSUE is whether the Holocaust is a hoax or not . You have a habit of creating diversions from the point of this discussion .

Mine are not "allegations " , you are the one makingallegations , and they are that the holocaust was a hoax .

No I am no joker ###### , for I have provided statistical and historical proof , in addition I refered you to any number of credible sources , such as libraries and educational books on that era .

They are all in agreement with what history has already defined , the slaughter of 6 million jews , the Holocaust.

The evidence is under your nose ###### and the burden is on you to prove otherwise , youi do not dictate the direction of questioning , since it was YOU who made an allegation . That being the " Holocaust was a hoax to blackmail the west " ....you have provided no evidence , no facts , nothing at all that can dispute or refute the information already in the worlds archives and libraries .

When discussing the veracity of historical events , yours or my honesty is also irrelevant . They are of the realm of opinion , where ALL of your arguments begin and end .

I gave you historicalm facts .

Refute them if you can , and don't waste my time with your irrelvant questions , only meant to divert attention away from the fact that you HAVE NO ARGUMENT TO SUPPORT YOUR ALLEGATION THAT THE HOLCAUST WAS A HOAX .

You have so far produced NOTHING , other than your opinion on why Hitler may have done this or that .....and those things are IRRELEVANT to your allegation .

It's irrelevant how I define Jews, it's the Nazi definition that counts. The Nazis recognised a distinction between Jews and part Jews. Part Jews were not considered as bad as Jews, as they were part German. The problem of what to do with part Jews was seen as something they could put off until after the war.

See the judgement in Irving vs Lispstad & Penguin Books for an excellent summary of the evidence about this.

QUOTE banjo

No I am no joker ###### , for I have provided statistical and historical proof , in addition I refered you to any number of credible sources , such as libraries and educational books on that era .

They are all in agreement with what history has already defined , the slaughter of 6 million jews , the Holocaust.

banjo,

You haven't shown me any evidence and you still avoid my questions. I am still waiting for your answers and evidence. Where are your statistical and historical proof? What are your references? Don't you have any guts to show me your so-called evidence to support your baseless allegations above?

Your allegations above prove nothing at all !!! I challenge you to show me your so-called evidence not baseless allegations above. I will be glad to debate with you if you show me your so-called proof.

It's irrelevant how I define Jews, it's the Nazi definition that counts. The Nazis recognised a distinction between Jews and part Jews. Part Jews were not considered as bad as Jews, as they were part German. The problem of what to do with part Jews was seen as something they could put off until after the war.

See the judgement in Irving vs Lispstad & Penguin Books for an excellent summary of the evidence about this.

Your refusal to define 'Jews' indicates that you are not honest in this debate. Why are you so afraid to define 'Jews'? What are you trying to hide?

Your post above indicates that you are a liar. According to Zionist propaganda, the Nuremberg Laws were passed around the time of the great Nazi rallies at Nuremberg; on September 15, 1935 the "Law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor" was passed, preventing marriage between any Jew and Gentile. At the same time, the "Reich Citizenship Law" was passed and was reinforced in November by a decree, stating that all Jews, even quarter- and half-Jews, were no longer citizens of their own country (their official title became "subjects of the state"). This meant that they were deprived of basic citizens' rights, e.g., the right to vote.

###### , you spout alot about your "questions " and about personalities ...HOWEVER you have provided NOTHING AT ALL to refute the historical evidence , the film footage taken by Allied forces , you have nothing to counter the testimony of the hundred of thousands of European , the physical evidence of the crematoria , death camps , volumes of German records kept meticulously , mass graves and most of all the depleted populations of Jews throughout all of nazi occuppied Europe .

I need not provide proof , as I said it's under your nose , if you choose not to look , that doesn't mean the evidence is not there , nor does it compel me to prove anything to you .

You opened your mouth with the allegation AND LIBEL , that the Holocaust was a Hoax TO BLACKMAIL THE WEST ....YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF THAT AT ALL .

YOU ARE AFRAID TO CONFRONT THE REALITY THAT MAKES YOUR POSITION FOOLISHNESS .

You must prove the holocaust did not occur , therefore do so , or go away with your loud spouting baseless arguments .

All you have done thusfar is exposed your own personal and ERRONEOUS OPINION .

YOU HAVE NOTHING .

The Nazis recognised a distinction between Jews and part Jews. Part Jews were not considered as bad as Jews, as they were part German. The problem of what to do with part Jews was seen as something they could put off until after the war.

which part of irving and lipstad book that specifically talks about hitler being lenient to part jews until after the war when he is a proud arian?

wassalam,

y

So ###### , your "estimation " and "libelous allegations " that the holocaust was a hoax , REMAINS IN THE REALM OF YOUR OWN IMAGINATION AND OPINION .

It has no basis in reality .

So ###### , your "estimation " and "libelous allegations " that the holocaust was a hoax , REMAINS IN THE REALM OF YOUR OWN IMAGINATION AND OPINION .

It has no basis in reality .

###### , you spout alot about your "questions " and about personalities ...HOWEVER you have provided NOTHING AT ALL to refute the historical evidence , the film footage taken by Allied forces , you have nothing to counter the testimony of the hundred of thousands of European , the physical evidence of the crematoria , death camps , volumes of German records kept meticulously , mass graves and most of all the depleted populations of Jews throughout all of nazi occuppied Europe .

Your posts above do not show any concrete evidence but baseless allegations. Aren't you ashamed of yourself for making baseless allegations without any concrete evidence? Why do you avoid my questions? Don't you have any guts to answer my questions? I am still waiting for your so-called evidence and answers.

I would debate with you if you show me your so-called evidence and answers.

Again ###### - YOU ARE MAKING ALLEGATIONS -NOT ME .

YOU ALLEGE THAT THE HOLOCAUST WAS A HOAX TO BLACKMAIL THE WEST .....THAT IS A BASELESS LIBEL .

Hisatory contradicts your OPINION , Evidence REFUTES your allegations .

YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT , NO PROOF , NO NOTHING .

While on the other hand , even though you cannot bring yourself to enter any institution of higher learning and see that there is volume upon volume of documents and film evidence , that refusal on your part does not change reality .

The FACTS are there , The Proof is there , if you choose to DENY and REJECT it , I have no obligation to elaborate on what is already known by the educated world .

So your theory is relegated to your imagination and that is where it will stay . The holocaust was not a hoax nor was it an attempt to blackmail the west , your allegations are preposterous and fly in the face of truth and reality .

You CHOSE to latch on to this wild charge , to satisfy your own personal desires , you have lost any objectivity , and therefore you are closeminded to the truth .

This is YOUR problem not mine . Deal with it .

banjo,

I am still waiting for your evidence and answers not your baseless allegations.

Your refusal to define 'Jews' indicates that you are not honest in this debate. Why are you so afraid to define 'Jews'? What are you trying to hide?

Zap! Pow! Another EXCELLENT point from Master Debator ######! Now, along the same lines, your refusal to read the jusgement in Irving vs Lipstadt & Penguin Books indicates that you are not honest in this debate. Why are you so afraid to read the evidence? What are you hiding from?

Your post above indicates that you are a liar. According to Zionist propaganda, the Nuremberg Laws were passed around the time of the great Nazi rallies at Nuremberg; on September 15, 1935 the "Law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor" was passed, preventing marriage between any Jew and Gentile. At the same time, the "Reich Citizenship Law" was passed and was reinforced in November by a decree, stating that all Jews, even quarter- and half-Jews, were no longer citizens of their own country (their official title became "subjects of the state"). This meant that they were deprived of basic citizens' rights, e.g., the right to vote.

And plenty of Muslims serve in the armed forces of the US, UK, etc. You aren't really making much of a point.

I am really, really tired of a moderator on a supposedly friendly forum calling posters liars when they post something he doesn't agree with. Why don't the other mods do something about this?

The Nuremberg laws can be easily proven to do this or not. Have you bothered to do so? No? It's idiotic to throw around words like 'propaganda' if you haven't even bothered to check whether or not it's true.

Now, along the same lines, your refusal to read the jusgement in Irving vs Lipstadt & Penguin Books indicates that you are not honest in this debate. Why are you so afraid to read the evidence? What are you hiding from?

read my previous post: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=413344&view=findpost&p=886592"]which part of irving and lipstad book that specifically talks about hitler being lenient to part jews until after the war when he is a proud arian?[/url]

And plenty of Muslims serve in the armed forces of the US, UK, etc. You aren't really making much of a point.

are you trying to say that UK and US, like nazis, have something like nazi's white aryan racist official policies against muslims? there lies the point. it's either you are too slow or you are being deliberately obtuse.

wassalam,

y

I challenge you to define 'Jews'...

I challenge you, not-so ######, to define Capt. Counter-Insurgency. Also, define Mr. Five Majors In College. Until you can do that, you will NOT be allowed to continue with this discussion.

It's irrelevant how I define Jews, it's the Nazi definition that counts. The Nazis recognised a distinction between Jews and part Jews.

i thought you would argue that the nazi was not too bothered to recognize anything but the white pure aryan identity. where in Irving vs Lispstad & Penguin Books did you read such a recognition? you seem to have made up things as you went along in this debate ...

wassalam,

y

read my previous post: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=413344&view=findpost&p=886592"]which part of irving and lipstad book that specifically talks about hitler being lenient to part jews until after the war when he is a proud arian?[/url]

Not so much 'lenient' as being rather busy fighting the Russians on one front and the other Allies on several others. The question arose because they might be part Jews but that meant that they were also part (usually mostly) German.

You might be right that evidence about the fate of part-Jews is in the trial transcripts rather than the judgement. The same link will get you to the transcripts.

are you trying to say that UK and US, like nazis, have something like nazi's white aryan racist official policies against muslims? there lies the point. it's either you are too slow or you are being deliberately obtuse.

I'm specifically referring to ######'s claim that there is a Christian 'crusade' and genocide against Muslims. If he believes that the (uncited) 'fact' that there were part-Jews in the Wermacht means that the Nazis didn't want to exterminate (full) Jews, then he must also believe that the existence of Muslims in 'Christian' countries means that there is no policy of genocide' against Muslims. I invite him to choose which argument he wants to make. He cannot make both.

You might be right that evidence about the fate of part-Jews is in the trial transcripts rather than the judgement. The same link will get you to the transcripts.

could you please tell me in which part did you read that irving and lipstad book specifically talks about hitler being lenient to part jews until after the war?

wassalam,

y

Sorry, the transcripts are several orders of magnitude larger than the judgement, which is a pretty big document itself, and I don't remember where it was. If you think the point is important you can read the transcripts as well as the judgement.

However the point is not important. It makes no difference to the fact of the Holocaust whether or not part-Jews (most of whom were Catholic or Protestant and did not self-identify as Jewish) were allowed to serve in the Wermacht. they were not allowed to serve in the SS. In fact the SS required that there was no non-Arayian ancstor back to 1750!

could you please tell me in which part did you read that irving and lipstad book specifically talks about hitler being lenient to part jews until after the war?

wassalam,

y

Uh .....Yasnov ....how could Hitler "be lenient to part jews until after the war " ....he commited suicide before the war ended .

Do you know what your talking about Yasnov ?

There is no one who would make a statement like that , least of all , the book you are apparently "quoting " BUT NOT READING .

I challenge you, not-so ######, to define Capt. Counter-Insurgency. Also, define Mr. Five Majors In College. Until you can do that, you will NOT be allowed to continue with this discussion.

![using large font size is not allowed]

Zap! Pow! Another EXCELLENT point from Master Debator ######! Now, along the same lines, your refusal to read the jusgement in Irving vs Lipstadt & Penguin Books indicates that you are not honest in this debate. Why are you so afraid to read the evidence? What are you hiding from?

I have said again and again that the Holocaust is a Zionist hoax and I will dispute the judgment in Irving vs Lipstadt & Penguin Books because the West has the law that forbids any persons to dispute the Holocaust so I don't expect the biased Western court of law to make a fair judgment.

I am really, really tired of a moderator on a supposedly friendly forum calling posters liars when they post something he doesn't agree with. Why don't the other mods do something about this?

Let me define liar (noun) as one that tells lies.

In your post above, you say ( I quote your words) "The Nazis recognised a distinction between Jews and part Jews. Part Jews were not considered as bad as Jews, as they were part German."

The fact is on September 15, 1935 the "Law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor" was passed, preventing marriage between any Jew and Gentile. At the same time, the "Reich Citizenship Law" was passed and was reinforced in November by a decree, stating that all Jews, even quarter- and half-Jews, were no longer citizens of their own country (their official title became "subjects of the state"). This meant that they were deprived of basic citizens' rights, e.g., the right to vote.

So you packham are a liar for telling lies.

The Nuremberg laws can be easily proven to do this or not. Have you bothered to do so? No? It's idiotic to throw around words like 'propaganda' if you haven't even bothered to check whether or not it's true.

So you admit that the Nazi law above existed.

...So you packham are a liar for telling lies.

No, YOU Capt. Counter-Insurgency (Mr. Five Majors) are the LIAR for trying to B.S. everyone claiming you were an Army officer trained in counter-insurgency AND lying about having FIVE MAJORS in college. You, as well as everyone else on this board know that's a BOLD FACED LIE !!! WHY DID YOU TRY TO PULL THAT ONE OVER ON EVERYONE ? EXPLAIN WHY YOU LIED !!!

Not so much 'lenient' as being rather busy fighting the Russians on one front and the other Allies on several others.

Not so much lenient? What a joke! The German Jews were allowed to serve in the German Armed Forces and trusted with warships, fighter planes, bombers, tanks, artillery guns and other heavy weapons, military secret, military organizations, military operations, military power etc and some of them held high positions in the German Armed Forces !!! Why would Hitler allow the German Jews to serve in the German Armed Forces if Hitler wanted to wipe out the Jews? Therefore it is illogical to say that the Nazi regime had carried out the Holocaust !!! After all, Hitler had entrusted the Jews with the defence of the Nazi empire and Germany itself.

The question arose because they might be part Jews but that meant that they were also part (usually mostly) German.

The "Law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor" prevented marriage between any Jew and Gentile. At the same time, the "Reich Citizenship Law" was passed and was reinforced in November by a decree, stating that all Jews, even quarter- and half-Jews, were no longer citizens of Germany so your allegation above is wrong.

I'm specifically referring to ######'s claim that there is a Christian 'crusade' and genocide against Muslims. If he believes that the (uncited) 'fact' that there were part-Jews in the Wermacht means that the Nazis didn't want to exterminate (full) Jews, then he must also believe that the existence of Muslims in 'Christian' countries means that there is no policy of genocide' against Muslims. I invite him to choose which argument he wants to make. He cannot make both.

Your twisted logic is irrelevant to this thread. Muslims had nothing to do with the so-called Holocaust.