Islamic Forum
~mehnaz~

Welcome To Moi Blog :p

:j: all

Yup yup I finally have a blog..eh just couldnt be bothered before :D

Well :no: i'll be posting some good stuff...... actually I wont say what , because ima most likely change my mind..:D

here you go

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcas.astate.edu/draganjac/nachos.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_upload.wikimedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Supreme_pizza.jpg/800px-Supreme_pizza.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i28.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/c239/Drinkit/longislandicedtea.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_pr.sv(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/aw/2005/august/english/images/scan2.JPG[/img]

enjoy! :sl:

*thinks of topics*

:sl:

Na.. I do have topics in mind....alll in due time..alllll in due time B)

PropellerAds

:no:

*Comes for all the yummy food*

Hehe. :)

:D sis,inshallah your blog will be great to read. :D

Yay first one to post in your blog. :D

Look forward to reading it. :sl:

And eating more food,lol. :D

*thinks of topics*

*Thinks of the food you posted*

:j:

Salaamu Alaikum

Ohh that pizza looks soo good.

I'm defiantly looking forward to your blog sis :sl: Get posting! :sl:

:sl: :no: ^

aww look what we have here

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_candiedquince.ca/wp-content/fruitcakecrumbs061.JPG[/img]

thats for all of you guys who are late..yup thats what happens

:sl: :sl: :j: hey its not my fault you made you blog at 1:21 am my time! Where's my food!!!

hehe just kidding... woohooo you have a blog! about time too :D I was wondering when you'd make one hehe..

Mubaaarak hooo, Mubaaarak hoooo, Mubaaarak hooooo Mubaaaaarak hooooooo :D

:no:..

Keep grinning

I'ma nick your topics :sl:

lol... just dont make a random thread :j: no one can compete there :sl:

Congratulations on your blog! That food seriously made my mouth water :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum, Look what happens, you dont go on the Forum for one day, and people have started their own blogs, and finish all the Snacks too. Okay Missy mehnaz, a special snack for your most favouritestest Aunty and the ones who missed it so far, umEesaa my dearest lovelydaughter, Hasib, my favourite nephew, and Mujahada my sweetest chocolate dip, whipping cream filled, dusted with Icing sugar, topped with yummy Raspberries Donut. and others too if you want..............

I am glad to see your blog, Yep, Mubarak hooooo. Hope to see some nice topics there, informative as well as funny inshaAllah. Nice surprise Alhamdulillah.

Salaam, love and duaas, aunty umAhmad.

Edited by umAhmad

Hasib, my favourite nephew

I'll remember that aunty,hehe. :no:

Aww we can't leave the rest of you without any nice food,soo heres some for you all. :sl:

We are a big wonderful family mashallah,soo its only fair.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpizzahut.ca/files/images/common/pizza-02.jpg[/img]

Yum. :D

Quick grab some before they goo.

Ladooos.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i5.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/y152/boo_licious/deepavali/kelang51.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yeticecreamireland(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/Dessert/Deathbychoc-sm.jpg[/img]

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

aw sooooo sorry aunty.. I left some in the oven but looks like i popped down for a midnight snack :sl:

Here you go (um I know you love dates and milk.).######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i12.tinypic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/681isur.gif[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetorganickingdom(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/medjool-dates.jpg[/img]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetonlinecooking(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/NewsImages/milk.jpg[/img]

I also made Biryani

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_im.rediff(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/getahead/2005/feb/01biryani.jpg[/img]

Raita

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_content.answers(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/main/content/wp/en/thumb/3/39/200px-Raita.jpg[/img]

Roti and soem desi dishes

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetchitra.ch/shop/images/Chappati.jpg[/img]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetindovacations(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/english/images/west_indian_food.gif[/img]

smaosas and kebabs

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetindiavisitinformation(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/indian-recipe/snacks/veg/img/Samosas.jpg[/img]

and mitai

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetshadistore(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mistaan/MistaanMithai.gif[/img]

:sl: enjoy!

with all that you'd think Im going to have the best blog in the world....

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i182.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/x47/mehnaz_photos/zam.gif[/img]

Hehe.:sl:

I could smell fooood and thought I'll come over for a visit. :D

best blog in the world

Your blog rules. :sl:

Your blog rules. :sl:

lol na not yet..I'm just luring peopel in with food then I'll lock the door and force them to listn to my rants musings :D

O yea, ideas for a name for this place would be fantabulous

and Noooo your suggestions of

'i'm cold''

and

''lonely corner''

are not good enough

:D

:sl:^

Well my blog is cold and lonely,lol,its right at the end,all alone waiting for others to read it,but no one else. :D

Inshallah Soon. :sl:

I'm just luring peopel in with food

Soo thats your plan sis. :j:

Its working soo far,lol. :no:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

aaah both of you have increased my hunger tenfolds!!! :sl: gosh that food looks so yummmmmmmy!!!!!!!

i could just eat all of it :j:

Didn't realise you had a blog.

Congrats. :sl:

I haven't had lunch today yet and I had to see all that food!!!! Yummy!

Here's some stuff straight off the cruise ship.

For breakfast:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i20.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/b222/greenscenery/Food/P5020040.jpg[/img]

Help yourself to lunch

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i20.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/b222/greenscenery/Food/P5020171.jpg[/img]

Some free ice-cream

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i20.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/b222/greenscenery/Food/P5020187.jpg[/img]

Bread anyone?

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i20.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/b222/greenscenery/Food/P5020286.jpg[/img]

Lots of desserts.

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i20.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/b222/greenscenery/Food/P5020280.jpg[/img]

Some delicious blackforest cake:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i20.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/b222/greenscenery/Food/P5020220.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i20.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/b222/greenscenery/Food/P5020219.jpg[/img]

Congrats.

Thank You :sl:

Didn't realise you had a blog.

Lol ya i know you smelled food and it led u here..######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i18.tinypic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/6b1e92w.gif[/img]

I haven't had lunch today yet and I had to see all that food!!!! Yummy!

Good good.....######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i14.tinypic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/4yqm5c2.gif[/img]

That cake looks deeeeeeelish :no: :j:

Smelt food and just had to rush over. :sl:

W0000000000000000W. :sl:

Can I have a bit? :D

asalamu alaikum

congrats on ur new blog sis.........very decorative.. w/food, i wann the ice cream w/da cone

mmm, i feel like having some of that pizza, :sl:

u know theres some in the oven downstairs.. :j: .......btw isnt it past ur bedtime already? :sl:

Assalamu alaikum, SIBLINGS....................... Go figure out??

My definition of siblings: Best Friends who get on your nerves most of the time, Still we are ready to do anything for them. Can't live with them, Can't live without them, once we have them.

Hang in there Shameela, we all love you, Mehnaz, bear with her, we love you toooo, hehehe.

Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

Assalamu alaikum, SIBLINGS....................... Go figure out??

My definition of siblings: Best Friends who get on your nerves most of the time, Still we are ready to do anything for them. Can't live with them, Can't live without them, once we have them.

Hang in there Shameela, we all love you, Mehnaz, bear with her, we love you toooo, hehehe.

Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

Oh I love that! It's so true :sl: masha'Allah

Edited by Mujahada ÈäÊ ãÈÑæß