dot

Is Allah One Or Three?

:sl:

From the 'True Guidance and Light series',

IS Allah (S.W) ONE OR THREE?

By: Munqidh Bin Mahmoud Assaqqar, PhD

Translated by: Mr. Waleed Fadhl Allah

INTRODUCTION

(Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; and there is none like unto Him) (Holy Quran, 112: 1- 4)

(Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!) (Holy Quran, 5: 75)

(He was no more than a servant: We granted Our favour to him, and We made him an example to the Children of israel.) (Holy Quran, 43: 59)

(They say, "((Allah)) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous! At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall down in utter ruin, That they should invoke a son for ((Allah)) Most Gracious. For it is not consonant with the majesty of ((Allah)) Most Gracious that He should beget a son. Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to ((Allah)) Most Gracious as a servant. He does take an account of them (all), and hath numbered them (all) exactly. And everyone of them will come to Him singly on the Day of Judgment.) (Holy Quran, 19: 88 -95)

These noble verses have summarized the Muslim’s concept, faith and belief in Allah1 (S.W)2, the One and only, and His prophet Jesus (PBUH)3. He is a noble prophet and a great messenger whom Allah (S.W) sent to declare monotheism, and supported him with signs and guidance.

Monotheism, which is what Mohammad (PBUH) carried to humanity, is the faith and belief of all the prophets (PBUT) before him. (Not an apostle did we send before thee without this inspiration sent by us to him: that there is no god but I; therefore worship and serve Me.) (Holy Quran, 21: 25)

However, Christians believe contrary to the Muslims’, as they believe that Jesus (PBUH) is the Son of Allah (S.W), and some of them believe that he is Allah (S.W) himself. They also believe that He, (Allah (S.W)) came down from heaven, incarnated, was slapped, suffered and crucified, for the atonement of the sin of humanity, which they inherited from their father Adam.

I question, where did they derive this belief, and is there some evidence in their books that support it? (Say, "Bring your convincing proof.) (Holy Quran, 21: 24)

In this third part of my series, considering the importance and the seriousness of this issue, I put forward my important questions, was Jesus (PBUH) a messenger or God? Is Allah (S.W) One or three?

In order to answer these questions, I will search and investigate the Holy Bible, the Old and the New Testaments, supported by the clergymen’s and the western free thinker’s statements.

O Allah, show and guide us to the truth that we argue about, indeed, you guide, when you will, to the straight path.

Munqidh Bin Mahmoud Assaqqar, PhD

Makkah, Saudi Arabia / Rabee Awal, 1424 (Lunar year)

You can download the ebook either in MS Word (zipped), or in PDF format:

IS_ALLAH_ONE_OR_THREE.zip

IS_ALLAH_ONE_OR_THREE.pdf

PropellerAds