Islamic Forum
dot

Discussing The Al Baqara Summer Project

:sl:

Please post all your discussions, comments and questions about (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=40931"]Al Baqara[/url] memorization project here.

PropellerAds

:sl: brothers and sisters who are taking part,

I'm just wondering how it's going, how much are you all memorizing in a day? Are you also learning the tafseer? Exams and a couple of other things delayed me but alhamdulillah I can seriously start now.

Inshaa'Allah let us know how it's going.

I'm still at page 4. Actually I find it much harder to memorize now than when I was younger. But that's not an excuse. Insha'Allah I'll keep memorizing it.

My advice to everyone is to memorize as much when you are young and fresh in memory. Old people usually have lousy memories and easily forget. May Allah :sl: bless you all with health and eeman.

Salaamu Alaikum

I'm on page 16, my memorization is going a bit slow at the moment but otherwise well Alhamdulilah. I never read the tafsir for the verses so I'm going back now and doing that.

Old people usually have lousy memories and easily forget.

Aww, ammu, you're not old! May Allah :sl: make it easy for you and reward you for struggling, aameen.

I'm on page 16, my memorization is going a bit slow at the moment but otherwise well Alhamdulilah. I never read the tafsir for the verses so I'm going back now and doing that.

Maahsaa'Allah sister, that's awesome! You're doing well for today's date (June 29th) alhamdulillah! Maybe we can recite it to each other on MSN or something, so we can correct each other and maybe learn it with proper tajweed. PM me. :no: Inshaa'Allah others can do that too.

:j:

Masha'Allah!

Just wanna say Well done to you all for starting this challenge, Be determined to see it through insha'Allah and try to push yourself. You can do it!!!

I won't be starting this project because it's just too hard for me right now, but I wish you all well and Pray that Allah helps you all in this ...Ameeen because it is for his sake alone you do it. :sl:

I'm on page 16

Masha'Allah sister, you inspire me to work harder. btw, was this the first time you memorize those pages? if so, would you give us some tips on how to memorize that much?

Assalamu alaikum, MashaAllah good work, I see that SubhanAllah the sisters hard and they post their comments more openly. InshaAllah the brothers will also come forward. finally I have done with the 30th Juzz, but could not report anywhere. InshaAllah will start Surat-ul-Baqarah inshaAllah as soon as next week.

My advice to everyone is to memorize as much when you are young and fresh in memory. Old people usually have lousy memories and easily forget. May Allah bless you all with health and eeman.

Actually Akhi dot, it's not lousy memory, it's just that as we get older oou responsibilities increase and with so many things on mind memorizing becomes harder. still if someone tries even with all the hinderences and responsibilities, inshaAllah the Hasanaat will be multiple.

Yes, it will be wonderful if the younger generation memorize as much as possible before you are flooded with responsibility. Allah help you all and accept the efforts, ameen.

Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

salaamu alaikum

Masha'Allah sister, you inspire me to work harder. btw, was this the first time you memorize those pages? if so, would you give us some tips on how to memorize that much?
Jazakallahu khair for launching this project amu, I would never have imagined to memorize this much if it wasn't for a little inspiration :sl: This was my first time, I usually start memorizing right after Fajr and i realized this helps a lot, I also listen to sheikh Minshawi (rahimuhullah) his recitation is ideal and he takes his time when reciting a verse. Hope that helps.

Maybe we can recite it to each other on MSN or something, so we can correct each other and maybe learn it with proper tajweed. PM me.

sounds great sis, check your pm hun :sl: