Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iftikharalam

My First Video Experiment On Youtube

PropellerAds

sub haa nallah ... I hope at least from this video some will have sympathy over muslims, and that all are aware to what is being done to muslims

:sl:

I almost literally threw up just now.

Me too.... ugh... I was already feeling sick today too..

Excellent Video Bro iftikharalam, Did you put it all together?

It's a powerful message, it's a great song too by Outlandish.

Just was wondering the ones of Abd Gharib was they real or is that staged one? because I havent seen the video of it before only the pictures. And the gitmo was that real too with the young Brother crying?

Keep spreading the truth Brother.

Asalam alikum,

Yes, sister I put it all together and it was just an experiment.. I am working on some new videos and properly working on them to give a strong message.

Actually, the first Part of Abu Gharib is from the movie "Valley of the wolves", second part of palestine was from a video of another brother, third part of Iraq in which American soldeirs are destroying Masjids is from different videos I downloaded, and 4th part of Abu gharib is also from the movie "Road to Guantanamo".

Where can i get these movies from I'd like to see them insha'Allah.

But as I said before it's an excellent video, seems you have a talent for this masha'Allah. Keep them coming.:sl:

Assalamu Alaikum

SubhanAllah........... these are our brothers and sisters who are being repeatdly assualted and abused. :sl: May Allah grant them the highest of Jannah - Jannatul Firdous...

I Pray that the help of Allah comes soon and that Islam rules the world once again, INSHALLAH!!!!!!!

Its when we see videos like this that we actually remember the true reality of these lands SubhanAllah. Brothers and sisters, please keep them in your Dua's for patience, victory and success InshAllah.

May Allah guide and protect us all from the wispers of shaitan, Ameen.

Walaikum Assalam

Where can i get these movies from I'd like to see them insha'Allah.

But as I said before it's an excellent video, seems you have a talent for this masha'Allah. Keep them coming.:sl:

Thank you

This is first part of the movie "Road to Guantanamo", you will find all 10 minutes parts of movie on the same page.

You can find the full version of Road to Guantanamo here:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-599098805530677622"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-599098805530677622[/url]

:sl: to you both I will watch it when I have some quality time insha'Allah. :j: