Islamic Forum
sloopjohnb77

Attempted Uk Bombings

I don't think its al-qaeda I just think its dis-illusioned youth who think this is the only way to prove a point?

Or disillusioned doctors

PropellerAds
It must be Al Qaeda, all muslim terrorism is (it's a cover all term as mentioned earlier)

Did they announce already that it was the work of Al-Qaeda?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Did they announce already that it was the work of Al-Qaeda?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Boring

They don't need to announce anything. Maybe it was the IRA.

Boring

They don't need to announce anything.

Why not?

Maybe it was the IRA.

... Or maybe it is your children ...

Wassalam,

Yasnov

... Or maybe it is your children ...

Wassalam,

Yasnov

If my children were older than me and of middle eastern origin I would be very suspicious, lol

OK then I'll concede, it may not have been in anyway related to Al Qaeda. But it was done by muslim terrorists, or terrorists that are also muslim (delete as appropriate)

OK then I'll concede, it may not have been in anyway related to Al Qaeda. But it was done by muslim terrorists, or terrorists that are also muslim (delete as appropriate)

Just minutes ago, you certainly claim that it must be Al-Qaeda? What proofs do you have to claim that it was carried out by Muslim terrorists?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

I don't need any more proof, it was muslim terrorists and it isn't my burden to prove to you Mr Yasnov that your fellow muslims committed this feeble attempt. You can deny it till your blue in the face, or childishly demand proof which I am not even going to attempt to give to you.

:sl:

Oh why don't you all just shut up and go do something useful. Making a big deal out of this.. shut up! "Ooooh, ooooh, these poor innocent civilised people could have been killed! Ooooh what a tragedgy we have to get these terrorists before they actually hurt someone!" ..SHUT UP! I don't see you making threads when 50 afghan civilians are killed in air raids. I wonder how many arabs were killed on that same day yet because some people COULD have been killed all of a sudden it's the end of the world. What is this hypocrisy. It really does show how you think that just because they aren't what you call 'civilised' people it doesn't matter how many of them die. When one American/British troop dies it's the main news story, if 100 afghans die it's just just a side story which no one cares about.

Mehmet

Edited by Righteous

:j:

Mehmet bro said it for me. :D^

Just come to say that insults make your point very weak so why use them?

Insulting each other is a waste of time and makes u look like a fool,so stay away from it. :sl:

Not pointing fingers at anyone,just my view on how I feel things are going here.

Thanks for understanding.

p.s. think before you post,rather then post before u think. :no:

Finally name calling isn't very mature so grow up yeah. :D

lol.

Take care :D

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

:j:

Also,Islam is a religion of peace,its a way of life.

If u judge a whole religion based on a few bad people I think thats very narrow minded. :sl:

Never judge a whole tree based on a few bad apples.

If you want to judge Islam,judge it on 2 things and 2 things only:

1)The Quran

2)The Sunnah of the Prophet

Please don't judge Islam by anything else because you won't get a true reflection of it.

Hope I've made my point clear. :no:

Oh why don't you all just shut up and go do something useful. Making a big deal out of this.. shut up! "Ooooh, ooooh, these poor innocent civilised people could have been killed! Ooooh what a tragedgy we have to get these terrorists before they actually hurt someone!" ..SHUT UP! I don't see you making threads when 50 afghan civilians are killed in air raids. I wonder how many arabs were killed on that same day yet because some people COULD have been killed all of a sudden it's the end of the world. What is this hypocrisy. It really does show how you think that just because they aren't what you call 'civilised' people it doesn't matter how many of them die. When one American/British troop dies it's the main news story, if 100 afghans die it's just just a side story which no one cares about.

Mehmet

I won't shut up if there is filth walking around my country - the country that let them live here - trying to blow people up by way of thanks for giving them a chance in a nice civilised clean country.

sloopjohnb77,go read my 2 posts above.

Tell me what you think of them?

Please don't judge Islam by anything else because you won't get a true reflection of it.

Hope I've made my point clear. :j:

Nicely put, but its human nature.

For example, if you get bitten by a dog, or stung by a bee, you will be cautious of both.

Yeah true.^

However I wouldn't go as far as saying all dogs bite or all bees sting,just cause one did.

So in other words don't judge Islam based on a few people.

U get me. :j:

U get me. :j:

I do get you, but as I said it's human nature. One dog does not bite for all dogs, and one bee does not sting for all bees. But once you've done harm to someone, all your kind will be treated suspiciously. These forums are testament to that as there is massive lack of trust on both sides based on the actions of a few - the west suspicious because of terrorism, muslims suspicious because of military actions.

I won't shut up if there is filth walking around my country - the country that let them live here - trying to blow people up by way of thanks for giving them a chance in a nice civilised clean country.

Since when did this become your country? You work FOR this country and you back the government, so the country infact OWNS you. Dam right they should 'let' us live in this country, because they blew the crap out of every other country.

Nicely put, but its human nature.

For example, if you get bitten by a dog, or stung by a bee, you will be cautious of both.

Fair enough. Now you know why muslims feel the way they do about 'you and your people'.

Mehmet

These attempted attacks seemed to have amused the British public more than anything. Especially the way that they were foiled by wheelclampers, a drunk and a good old fashioned Scottish smack in the mouth. Quality.

I wouldn't agree that they were disillusioned youth either since it seems most of them were well educated people.

Looks like the crispy one is squealing to the police now, judging by the arrests.

Fair enough. Now you know why muslims feel the way they do about 'you and your people'.

Mehmet

Likewise, but please stop playing the eternal victim and change the record.

You're the one who has made a thread out of it. Cry me a river.

Mehmet

Firstly, I would never be a muslim, so no point in debating that particular point.

Secondly, I was under the impression from reading some threads on this forum that muslims didn't even do 9/11 - is the fact that it was, sadly, done properly more evidence that it couldn't have been muslims?

Thirdly, I don't read tabloids.

Fourthly I am teetotal and don't frequent public houses.

And finally, yes Al Qaeda is used to cover all muslim terrorism in the UK - if you listened to what goes on around you then you would realise that.

Hello infi,

If you was a Muslim you would be an extremist! Prove me wrong! You wouldnt be a terrorist or even a mujahideen as you wouldnt have the balls you would be a closet terrorist supporter, just like you are now... if not prove me wrong!

When there is a will there will always be a way.

BTW you do read tabloids, why you lying for?

If your not drunk, then i'd hate to imagine what sort of animal you morph into when you are...

So basically what your saying is that the term Al Qaeda is widely misrepresented.. i agree

Here's to Smeaton, a true hero!!

I may pledge him a pint myself.

"Here's to John. This man shows us that the law-abiding, honest, brave citizen is still very much with us," the site proclaimed.

"Here's to his heroism, his straightforward belief in right and wrong, his support for law and order, and his willingness to give a good kicking to someone richly deserving it."

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6262266.stm"]BBC[/url]

yeah a hero... yipeeee nice one matey... i remember his tv interview and i was thinking 'is he speaking english'... it was scottish... must be the irn bru kicking in.... good lad

Edited by shaidmahmood

Peace,

yeah a hero... yipeeee nice one matey... i remember his tv interview and i was thinking 'is he speaking english'... it was scottish... must be the irn bru kicking in.... good lad

Or the 600 pints he has lined up at the airport hotel!

Salaam,

I think I'll take option c: You couldn't understand him because he was drunk AND scottish. English drunks are, of course, perfectly understandable...

Awaits Eoin.

Edited by darla_1753

Do the scots speak english? We have a scottish customer at work and whenever he phones i have to transfer him to someone else as i dont have a clue what he talking aboout...lol