Islamic Forum
sloopjohnb77

Attempted Uk Bombings

Hello infi,

If you was a Muslim you would be an extremist! Prove me wrong! You wouldnt be a terrorist or even a mujahideen as you wouldnt have the balls you would be a closet terrorist supporter, just like you are now... if not prove me wrong!

When there is a will there will always be a way.

BTW you do read tabloids, why you lying for?

If your not drunk, then i'd hate to imagine what sort of animal you morph into when you are...

So basically what your saying is that the term Al Qaeda is widely misrepresented.. i agree

To attempt to prove you wrong would suggest I give a damn!

"When there is a will there will always be a way" - who is the closet terrorist supporter

PropellerAds
I don't need any more proof

Why not?

it was muslim terrorists and it isn't my burden to prove to you Mr Yasnov that your fellow muslims committed this feeble attempt.

Yes, it is still your burden of proof

You can deny it till your blue in the face, or childishly demand proof which I am not even going to attempt to give to you.

You have same characters as Bush, he doesn't need proofs to back up what he said either. Where do you live if I may know?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Why not?

Yes, it is still your burden of proof

You have same characters as Bush, he doesn't need proofs to back up what he said either. Where do you live if I may know?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

It isn't my burden of proof as I am not trying to convince you - fact is everyone in the UK (which is where I live, Nottingham) knows it is muslim terrorists, and no amount of "prove it" malarkey will change that so don't waste my or your time by asking me to. Although out of interest what exactly do you want me to prove? That a load of muslim doctors have been arrested for trying to blow people up?

Assalamualikum

too bad the whole airport didnt blow up.. oh well.. theres always next time

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #18. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

Assalamualikum

Quite, I wonder what genius plan will materialise next.

I think we can scale down the intelligence services somewhat as it's obviously not intelligent people we're fighting against. A better use of resources might be to send more troops out with the Americans and do some fly squatting in the desert instead of waiting for them to wash up here. Of course it's inevitable, and desirable that white indiginous brits will do some fly squatting of their own at some point.

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #18. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

{Moderator note}

This post violated forum rule #33. Action taken. View (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]details[/url].

:sl:

Do all the fly squatting you want. Our dead are in paradise, your dead are in hellfire. Without you, none of this would be possible - thank you for helping us on our way. We never did want to hang around long on this earth anyway, we come from a far better place. You'll see :sl:

Mehmet

Do all the fly squatting you want. Our dead are in paradise, your dead are in hellfire. Without you, none of this would be possible - thank you for helping us on our way. We never did want to hang around long on this earth anyway, we come from a far better place. You'll see :sl:

Mehmet

well then why stay, blow yourself up now...one less

well then why stay, blow yourself up now...one less

In fact, take a load out with you.

What then, is the point of muslims being on this earth, I can't see one.

Assalamualikum

Maybe when you grow up, little guy, you can be a 'sweater bomber', too. Go ask your mom and dad if it'll be alright.

Our point of being on earth is to worship our Creator. But this is not our final destination, our final destination is a completely different 'world' (if you can call it that). I guess you could say we are like travelers on this earth.. we are visitors. Whereas you think that this world is yours and you struggle to keep 'your way of life' (like Gordan Brown and others have said) we struggle to live our life here like our Creator wanted us to. The thing you fail to understand is, you don't own this earth, infact you don't even own your 'own' life.. Everything belongs to the Creator, and we will return to Him. If you people stopped thinking that you own this world/country/whatever then maybe this would stop happening. Untill then this will continue, and the next attack is going to be big, yet people don't take heed.

Mehmet

Assalamualikum

Are those the commands of Islam or are you making things up? If it’s the preaching of Islam then don’t criticize non-Muslims labeling it as Totalitarian/terrorist, if this only your preaching then it’s enough to convince non-Muslims that there exist certain so called partisan of Islam which are Totalitarian/terrorist , in both cases you are justifying the war on terrorism .

Anyway you are doing an excellent job preaching Islam, congratulations.

Edited by atheist1

Everything belongs to the Creator, and we will return to Him. If you people stopped thinking that you own this world/country/whatever then maybe this would stop happening. Untill then this will continue, and the next attack is going to be big, yet people don't take heed.

Mehmet

Using bombs (no matter how pathetic) is not the way to spread your religion.

atheist1, I know that you know that Islam doesn't teach us to do these acts. Brother SJ54, think about what you say.. alot of innocent people could have died (including muslims).

I do not agree with what they were trying to do, and I myself would not do it.

However I think this is a warning for this country, and soon enough something big will happen because people aren't waking up to the reality of life. Alot of people will die.

9/11 alot of people died.. but 9/11 brought some good, Islam became the fastest growing religion in America, people started waking up. I have actually heard a American who converted toIslam say that 9/11 in a way was a blessing. People started picking up the Quran with the intention of finding out why these 'uncivilised' 'terrorists' are doing this - and they ended up converting to this 'terrorist religion'.

I am sure everyone has heard the story of 'Noahs Ark'.. what happened there? God got rid of evil by sending a calamity.. the difference is here it's not earthquakes or floodings (although ironically recently there has been huge flooding in Britain) etc instead it's people trying to blow themselves up. I'm not saying it's right, it's not my place to judge.

This is the way I see these events, and God knows best.

Mehmet

To attempt to prove you wrong would suggest I give a damn!

"When there is a will there will always be a way" - who is the closet terrorist supporter

exactly you dont give a damn which proves that your just an idiot and not worth talking too. your just a sex starved maniac. its true that when someone has a will they will find a way. look at all the serial killers they had a will and they found a way... see the correlation idiot. your the terrorist supporter and you know it!

It isn't my burden of proof as I am not CUT SHORTo blow people up?

as it has been proven before (ie the brummie 6) the cops will arrest people to fill in numbers... dont act so stupid (i hope it is just an act)

What then, is the point of muslims being on this earth, I can't see one.

why be an infidel? what you get outta that?

Anyway you are doing an excellent job preaching Islam, congratulations.

hi idiot, just because some muslims are a little stupid doesnt mean the rest are. are all infidels baby killing rapists? and also SJ54 you should never lower yourself to the terrorist and infidel level. even though the comments of some of the less educated idiots might make you furious just remember that its them who are a bunch of w******s and they make a good show of it.... (this does not go out to all non muslims but those that it does go out know who they are)

Brother shaidmahmood, please refrain from using that kind of language, and calm down.

Mehmet

Sorry brother, i didnt mean to offend anyone (apart from them lot).... i was just having having a laugh at their stupidity... you see brother i dont see why some of you guys try reasoning with an idiot for... now there are some non muslims like Eon or Livious who are genuine intelligent people who can punch a good debate but some of these muppets that are coming on here need to be treated like what they are...

trust me i aint your farther... you gotta look somewhere else for that

'Farther' ? What is that ?

...but some of these muppets that are coming on here need to be treated like what they are...

Looks like YOU'RE the one being told to settle down.

'Farther' ? What is that ?

one 'r' too many however

farther = as in beyond

father = as in daddy

Looks like YOU'RE the one being told to settle down.

congrats for stating the obvious

...congrats for stating the obvious

Thanks. And it's also, painfully obvious that you're a douche bag. Tech Diver told me so. Tool !

alright nice knowing you, hope you have a nice life, lots of kids a nice husband and a bbq... im bored byee

When you create a new account Tech Diver, name it jahanamsgirl. Suits you better.

Mehmet