Islamic Forum
sloopjohnb77

Attempted Uk Bombings

[at]shaidmahmood :

Congratulation for preaching Islamic manners or maybe this is not Islamic manners only yours?

anyway no wonder,

2,61 :

Will ye exchange the better for the worse? Go ye down to any town, and ye shall find what ye want!" They were covered with humiliation and misery: they drew on themselves the wrath of Allah.

PropellerAds
:sl:

When you create a new account Tech Diver, name it jahanamsgirl. Suits you better.

Mehmet

Thanks for the suggestion. But I think I'll be going with 'Mehmetisatool', instead. Thanks again.

Whatever floats your boat

[at]shaidmahmood :

Congratulation for preaching Islamic manners or maybe this is not Islamic manners only yours?

my manners are only for people who deserve them... whether muslim or not i have the utmost of respect for any being that deserves it.....

however if they dont deserve it i will treat them like the scum you are...

Once again bravo for being a very good Muslim and following the teaching of your Quran, since it seems that I know more about your religion then you do it seems for now I will only be saying this:

7,199:

Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; and turn away from the ignorant.

And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!"

So for now peace and I forgive you, but kindly note that if you go too far then I will be obliged to do what the poet said.

fact is everyone in the UK (which is where I live, Nottingham) knows it is muslim terrorists, and no amount of "prove it" malarkey.

I am not a resident of Nottingham, that's why I asked you a question before whether or not the authority has announced it as the work of Muslim terrorists? Why don't you just simply answer it by yes or no then?

Although out of interest what exactly do you want me to prove? That a load of muslim doctors have been arrested for trying to blow people up?

Like what you said previously, one dog does not bite for all dogs, and one bee does not sting for all bees. But once you've done harm to someone, all your kind will be treated suspiciously.

The leaders in the West are experts in faking bomb attacks to frame a certain group of people, experts in telling lies, experts in fabricating stories. Therefore, I would treat your leaders' words and also their citizens' suspiciously until they can give me evidence beyond doubts.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Once again bravo for being a very good Muslim and following the teaching of your Quran, since it seems that I know more about your religion then you do it seems for now I will only be saying this:

7,199:

So for now peace and I forgive you, but kindly note that if you go too far then I will be obliged to do what the poet said.

of course you know more than my religion than me.... however nowhere in my religion does it say bow down to an idiot.... if you think im going to say peace to an idiot like yourself you got another thing coming.... and you forgive me? LOL

you see your lot are like a stain on humanity... you just don't go away, you got no respect for anyone (not even yourselves) and your behavior can be compared to animals... and i dont mean the fluffy cute ones either

Edited by shaidmahmood

Salaam,

Shaidmahmood, series of questions for you:

1. what is one of the main aims of this forum?

A. Dawah

2. Is Dawah good?

A. Yes

3. Is it a duty to all Muslims to (erm, not sure which verb is appropriate here) 'make' Dawah?

A. (pretty sure) Yes.

4. If you were instrumental in turning a person away from Islam, would that be a sin?

A. Yes

5. What was the behaviour of Mohammed when he was deliberately insulted?

A. The Jewish woman story shows he remained completely courteous.

6. Why was this?

A. Because he wanted people to believe in Islam and he knew that one of the best ways to do this was to remain polite at all times to those who disagreed with him.

7. On the basisi that you are Muslim, and you therefore would like people to convert to Islam/think favourably of it, and on the basis that an example for behaviour in this context has been given by Mohammed, on what theological ground do you retain your right to be insufferably rude to some people?

A.???????

Do enlighten me with your answer, I'm truly intrigued to know where in the Quran or Hadith it says 'be rude to people, swear at them, suggest they are incestuous and call them other names'.

You are a Muslim. In every word you speak, in every act you do, you are acting as an ambassador for your religion to the rest of the world. Speak well and act well, and they world will have a favourable impression of what you represent. Speak badly and act badly, the opposite will occur. People don't make their initial steps towards Islam because of the Quran etc, they take those steps because they see the behaviour of others. Remember this every time you are tempted to act in a manner that may reflect badly, not only on you, but on the whole of your religion.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

i agree with darla. there's no point cursing back and forth. doesn't accomplish anything.

i have 2 comments in this scenario:

1) it's incredible that doctors were involved in this attempted attack. bunch of doctors (who were supposed to be smart) pulling off such a stupid plot? i don't about you, but to me it sounds like something isn't right.

2) if infact it was another foiled attempt, then you gotta fight the root causes of terrorism (stoping the war in iraq etc.) because they didn't succeed this time but if they keep on trying, eventually they will. this is the reality of modern technology, one man has a power of an army...

of course you know more than my religion than me.... however nowhere in my religion does it say bow down to an idiot.... if you think im going to say peace to an idiot like yourself you got another thing coming.... and you forgive me? LOL

Bro, what wrong has he done to you?

Back to the topic, anytime bombing like this taking place, people like Makko and his ilks, perhaps including sloopjohnb77 also, would rejoice in joy.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

[at]shaidmahmood :

3,134 :

Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men; for Allah loves those who do good.

So Once again I forgive you .

By the way I wonder what happened to :

60,5 :

"Our Lord! Make us not a (test and) trial for the Unbelievers, but forgive us, our Lord! For Thou art the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

it's incredible that doctors were involved in this attempted attack. bunch of doctors (who were supposed to be smart) pulling off such a stupid plot? i don't about you, but to me it sounds like something isn't right.

No matter what your level of education that doesn't mean that you know how to pull off a stunt like this.

I don't see what is fishy, and I don't see how anyone can deny that these men were involved. It was funny, but as I was watching the news about this and saw the reports that these men had been caught red-handed I knew that within a day or two that people would be on these forums saying it was all a set up and that Muslims were not involved, or that these poor men were framed or set up or brainwashed into making Muslims look bad.

if infact it was another foiled attempt, then you gotta fight the root causes of terrorism (stoping the war in iraq etc.) because they didn't succeed this time but if they keep on trying, eventually they will. this is the reality of modern technology, one man has a power of an army...

Stopping the war in Iraq will not stop acts like this. 9/11 and the Pentagon, along with many other attacks, all occurred before the war in Iraq. At this point the hatred of the US is so intense that just the existence of the USA is enough to warrant future attacks like this.

Salaam,

Livius is right. Look at the twarted bombers who were aiming to target tiger tiger/ ministry of sound (a big night club) in london to 'blow up all the slags'. Not a lot to do with ME politics...

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_comment.independent.co.uk/columnists_a_l/johann_hari/article2727882.ece"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_comment.independent.co.uk/columnist...icle2727882.ece[/url]

slightly less relevant but still interesting: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_comment.independent.co.uk/columnists_m_z/joan_smith/article2733217.ece"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_comment.independent.co.uk/columnist...icle2733217.ece[/url]

Peace and Love,

DARLA

Salaam,

7. On the basis that you are Muslim, and you therefore would like people to convert to Islam/think favourably of it, and on the basis that an example for behaviour in this context has been given by Mohammed, on what theological ground do you retain your right to be insufferably rude to some people?

DARLA

I think bringing Muslims back to their own religions proper teachings is more important than increasing numbers. Why i was rude to the moron.... dont like him simple as, i will treat him how he wants to be treated simple as, im only human. But you are right i shouldnt insult the moron so much but i think you all are taking this a wee bit too serious i was only 'avin a larf'

Why am i on this forum, to make interesting conversations about all things muslim... speak to interesting people about all things muslim and take the mikey out of idiots....

Edited by shaidmahmood

Then this is true:

2:

8-Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" but they do not (really) believe.

9- Fain would they deceive Allah and those who believe, but they only deceive themselves, and realise (it) not!

10- In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: and grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

11- When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only want to make peace!"

12- Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.

13-When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

18-Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).

93-And remember we took your Covenant and we raised above you (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai): (saying): "Hold firmly to what we have given you, and hearken (to the Law)": they said: "We hear, and we disobey": and they had to drink into their hearts (of the taint) of the Calf because of their Faithlessness. Say "Vile indeed are the behests of your Faith if ye have any faith!"

31,6:

But there are, among men, those who purchase the amusement of the discourse, without knowledge (or meaning), to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah and throw ridicule (on the Path): for such there will be a humiliating Penalty.

21,10 :

We have revealed for you (O men!) a Book in which there is your mention: will ye not then understand?

Concerning the links provided by darla I could safely say that those kind of arguments and *evidence* are put forward by more than one camp , I do not believe that the clash of cultures is a sound idea as we have to look no further than our families and societies to see the intermixing and acceptance of each other customs and liberty , I believe that if we took an oath to live our life passionately and rationally harmony is possible .

anyway It’s really easy to not turn the left cheek (as will be shown below) but it's always admirable , generous and good to do so .

Various poets :

Do not become ignorant/unjust with us or we will exceed you in ignorance/injustice.

This era dispraises its habitants their savant is ignorant and thick and their sane is mean and vicious

Their generous is a dog, their insightful is blind, their vigilant is a bear and their courageous is a monkey

Don’t ever buy the slave without its whip as slaves are profane and ill hearted

Who thought the castrated slave manners is it his generous masters

His ear in the hand of the slaver is bleeding his value is 2 cents and no one is buying

I never thought I will live to a time where I will be wronged by a dog and that this dog will be praised

Edited by atheist1

Salaam,

'Having a laugh' is an episode of family guy, clever humour or having waterfights like 10 year old kids. Calling people 'morons', 'idiots' and suggesting they are incestuous lacks a vital element of 'having a laugh', ie: the laugh. The rule is simple, if you want to be rude then be so but on two grounds: attack the ball not the player and be *funny* (or dry and sarcastic) when doing so. When you attack the person, it means their argument has been left standing and shows you simply don't have a response to it.

*is now cross at the state of English language education over the world in its obvious inadequacy in teaching people how to create any form of debate or argument so is now going to bed*

Peace and Love,

DARLA

I am sorry for what i said earlier.. i dont support killing innocent people but if you want to call them terrorists .. then you should call the coalition armies terrorists too.

Stopping the war in Iraq will not stop acts like this. 9/11 and the Pentagon, along with many other attacks, all occurred before the war in Iraq.

What are those many other attacks you are referring to? Btw, 9/11 and Pentagon do not count, since it is obvious that your govt is involved in 9/11.

At this point the hatred of the US is so intense that just the existence of the USA is enough to warrant future attacks like this.

And you still wonder why?

In All The Excitement, Another Explosion Was Neglected

By Mark Steel

Published: 04 July 2007

Courtesy Of(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_comment.independent.co.uk/columnists_m_z/mark_steel/article2733231.ece"] The Independent[/url]

...With all the excitement, though, everyone appears to have missed yet another explosion.

It took place at the end of last week, when the Washington Post reported a "NATO and US-led assault" on the Afghan village of Hyderabad.

Wali Khan, the member of the US-backed parliament for the area, was quoted as saying,

"More than 100 people have been killed. But they weren't Taliban. The Taliban were far away from here. The people are already unhappy with the government. But these kinds of killings of civilians will cause people to revolt against the government."

...A US army spokesman said the civilian deaths proved "insurgents are continuing their tactic of using women and children as human shields."

So there's another lesson for Al Qa'ida.

They could claim the Tiger Tiger nightclub was actually a military airfield, with a runway in the cloakroom, and civilian deaths would only have shown the British were using people who dance as human shields.

The reasons why someone erratically drives a car bomb to a nightclub or into an airport must be complex, but there's no doubt it's far more likely if you come from a region that's been mercilessly bombed by the government of the country you decide to bomb in return.

That was certainly the view of the intelligence report seen by Blair before the occupation of Iraq.

Maybe a combination of rage and helplessness leads some people to feel that at least blowing something up is acting rather than doing nothing, and they then seek justification for their decision by appealing to the far reaches of their religion.

Because there are obsessive people in all religions, but without an earthly motive, they don't usually resort to blowing up civilians to please their God...

Salaam,

Livius is right.

No Darla, Livius is wrong again.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Al Qaeda Wrapped In A Terror Mystery

Editorial By Gulf News

7/5/2007

Courtesy Of: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetiviews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Articles/articles.asp?ref=GN0707-3309"]iViews[/url]

Within ten days, terrorists struck in South Lebanon where six members of the Spanish peacekeeping force were killed, in Glasgow where an attempt was made to car bomb the city's airport, and on Monday in Yemen where seven Spanish tourists were killed by a suicide bomber.

We are being told that all these incidents "carry the fingerprints" of Al Qaida.

This is of course in addition to the ongoing carnage attributed to Al Qaida in Iraq.

There's no doubt that Al Qaida is a vicious terrorist group that doesn't value human life. It is also true that its doctrine is based on destabilizing political and social regimes in various countries around the world.

However, there are questions that really bother analysts and which must be answered by security organizations:

Is Al Qaida really that huge network which is able to carry out simultaneous operations in different parts of the world?

Is Al Qaida getting bigger and stronger, despite the fierce five-year-old war on terror?

How could Al Qaida penetrate layer after layer of security checks to carry out such atrocious attacks?

How can its alleged members travel so easily and get help - sometimes from official bodies - despite the repeated warning of imminent attacks in many countries?

And finally, what happened to the international campaign to hunt its masterminds?

Can anybody please answer these questions?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

You have same characters as Bush, he doesn't need proofs to back up what he said either. Where do you live if I may know?

Sloopjohnb77, I asked that because you sound pretty much like an American. In that country, large numbers of the populations will believe almost anything they are told by their govt, just like the fact that millions of Americans believe to this day Saddam had something to do with the attacks of September 11, 2001.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

"Why Do We Hate Them?"

By Gilad Atzmon

07/04/07

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetinformationclearinghouse.ifo/article17963.htm"]InformationClearingHouse[/url]

When I came over to Britain some thirteen years ago, I found a very tolerant place. I was amazed to see so many people of so many colours, not just living together in peace, but living in full harmony. At Essex University, the institute where I was doing my postgraduate studies, everyone was enthusiastic about post-colonialism.

The Brits, so it seemed to me at the time, were repenting over their embarrassing colonial past. I was mildly impressed but not totally overwhelmed. At the end of the day, it isn’t that difficult to denounce your grandfather’s crimes.

...When I moved over in the early 1990s, British politics was very boring. John Major was in power. But then, not before long, a young, dynamic, visionary politician removed him from office.

This politician is a man who has managed in just ten years to demolish one of the most harmonious societies in the West.

Tony Blair, the great new Labour promise, had been running the country for a decade; he managed to drag this country into every possible conflict, and to escalate minor conflict to crisis levels.

He has managed to lie repeatedly to his people, his parliament and his cabinet, he has launched an illegal war that cost over 700,000 innocent civilian lives.

He obviously failed to see the impact those wars may have on his multi-ethnic society at home.

Blair has just left the PM office, thank God for that, however, this country is now on the brink of moral collapse.

Its civil rights system is under severe threat. Politicians of all parties are calling for tougher detention laws. The possibility of mass deportation of new immigrants doesn’t look like a remote nightmare.

Yet, most worrying is the role of the ‘free’ media in this country. The leading papers and TV are succumbing quite willingly to the official Government line of thinking.

It’s something that reminds me too much of the recruited media in my doomed homeland, the place I left thirteen years ago.

I find myself wondering, how dare the media ask ‘why do they hate us?’

Don’t they know the answer?

Don’t we know the answer?

Weren’t we the ones who demolished Iraq?

Wasn’t it our PM, Tony Blair, who gave a green light to the israelis to flatten Lebanon?

Wasn’t it Tony Blair’s government who dismissed the democratically elected Hamas in Palestine?

Wasn’t it Blair who allowed the israelis to starve Gaza?

For those who still fail to realise, to kill is rather simple, to turn towns into piles of rubble isn’t that complicated either. Yet, to raise a child may take a few years, to build a city takes hundreds of years and to establish harmony between human beings takes thousand of years.

We should stop lying to others and to ourselves. We know perfectly well why they hate us, they have some good reasons, as things stand momentarily, we are the ones who are killing them en mass. It is us who demolish their towns and kill their kids.

Thus, rather than raising the pathetic question, ‘why do they hate us?’ we’d better evade our self-righteous mode, and ask ourselves, ‘why do we hate them so much?’

or even, ‘why do we hate so much?’ in general.

To bring peace to London, Glasgow, Britain and the West is to look in the mirror, to look into our severe and devastating wrongdoings, to repair the damage made by Blair, Bush and company, to revise the dream of ecumenical Western society.

It is possible. It is within our capacity. We have been just there not that long ago. I remember it very well, it was only thirteen years ago, I felt it when I landed in Britain.

Gilad Atzmon was born in israel in 1963 and had his musical training at the Rubin Academy of Music, Jerusalem (Composition and Jazz) A multi-instrumentalist he plays Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Baritone Saxes, Clarinet, Sol, Zurna and Flutes. Also a prolific and often controversial writer, Atzmon's essays are widely published his novel 'Guide to the perplexed' and 'My One And Only Love' have been translated into 24 languages all together.

Visit his website (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgilad.co.uk/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgilad.co.uk/[/url]

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Dumb "Al Qaeda" Doctors

Courtesy Of: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_kurtnimmo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/?p=915"]KurtNimmo[/url]

If we believe the corporate media, the dark under current of Islamic extremism, and that of the “al-Qaeda†database, is so strong it was able to sweep up promising neurologist Mohammed Asha, who became a would-be terrorist apparently more adept at brain surgery than cooking up bombs.

According to the cheesy British tabloid (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/07/04/his-mate-was-killed-in-iraq----he-wanted-revenge---89520-19402038/"]the Mirror[/url], however, Asha and his wife, Marwah, are your garden variety Palestinian terrorists, the sort who throw away their lives, including an infant son, Anas, due to a self-destructive “hate against the West over Palestine…. The couple, from Palestinian families, blamed Britain and the US for backing israel’s ‘occupation’, relatives said.â€

According to Asha’s father Yunis Dana, the couple “aren’t the type to be interested in political Islam,†so it remains a mystery why they would team up with so-called Muslim radicals. As well, Marwah was radicalized because people made fun or her veil.

-----------

For some reason, though, Mohammed Asha assisted people he supposedly hates.

“Dan Robinson, 61, a retired museum keeper, said Dr Asha visited his home in Newcastle-under-Lyme when his 83-year-old mother suffered leg problems,†reports (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetexpress.co.uk/posts/view/12178/"]the Daily Express[/url]. “Dr Asha was a good neighbor.

My mother thought he was great. We can’t get our heads round it,†Robinson told the newspaper.

Asha senior “said his son arrived in London in 2004 with his lab technician wife Marwah, 27. They settled in well in Britain and were happy with their lives,†but apparently not happy enough, as they supposedly conspired to kill Brits, never mind they did not know the first thing about bomb-making.

In Canada, the story of the failed British and Scottish terrorist plot gets an extra added dimension.

“Just three weeks after ABC’s Brian Ross broke an exclusive story including video evidence that some 300 recruits had been sent off on suicide missions to the west following an enmasse ‘graduation ceremony’, came the failed London and Glasgow bombings,†reports (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcanadafreepress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/cover070207.htm"]the Canada Free Press[/url], citing the UK Daily Mail.

Of course, the Canada Free Press has absolutely no evidence of this so-called “connection,†and in fact headlines its “story†(as in speculative fiction) as a question—â€Al Qaeda, Suicide Bombers: Failed terrorist attacks overseas linked to June’s graduating suicide bomber class in Pakistan?â€â€”but then, naturally, when it comes to “al-Qaeda,†no evidence is required.

Here in the United States, large numbers of Americans will believe almost anything, as the fact millions of Americans believe to this day Saddam had something to do with the attacks of September 11, 2001, thanks to incessant corporate media repetition of this lie.

Another medical student, Bilal Abdullah, on the other hand, threw away his life because he “was radicalized by the influence of Iraq’s al-Qaeda chief Abu Musab al-Zarqawi,†the phantom one-legged terrorist, alternately described as retarded and a terrorism mastermind. “He actively cheered the death of British and American troops. One of his best friends had been killed by Shias,†Shiraz Maher, supposedly a friend, told the Mirror. Abdullah subscribed to “an al-Qaeda ideology. He had a number of videos by al-Zarqawi. The aims were something he closely identified with,†that it to say Bilal Abdullah identified with a CIA-ISI contrived ideology.

According to (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmedicalnewstoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/healthnews.php?newsid=75903"]Medical News Today[/url], citing the BBC, no less than eight would-be terrorists involved in the London and Glasgow incidents “have links with the British National Health Service,†in other words the average Brit should be afraid, very afraid, as the medical system in Britain is rife with “al-Qaeda†and Palestinian terrorists.

Of course, this is nonsense, but it sure plays well in the UK Mirror, a market check-out tabloid unable to admit the obvious—israel does indeed “occupy†the West Bank and Gaza, in violation of international law.

As it turns out, however, the London and Glasgow bomb fumblers were “watched†by Britain’s master terror organization, MI5. “Several doctors arrested over the London and Glasgow car bomb plot were on the files of MI5,†reports the (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettelegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/03/nterror104.xml"]UK Telegraph[/url].

“At least one was on a Home Office watch list after being identified by security services—meaning their travel in and out of Britain was monitored by immigration officers…. Others were found to be on the MI5 database, which contains an estimated 2,000 suspected jihadists or supporters of terrorism.â€

-----------

Recall that Mohammed Siddique Khan, the alleged ringleader of the 7/7 London bombings, was working for British intelligence agency MI5 as an informant at the time of the attacks, according to (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetprisonplanet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/june2006/270606londonbomber.htm"]Charles Shoebridge[/url], a 12-year veteran detective of the London Metropolitan Police.

-----------

Moreover, as (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetprisonplanet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/june2007/290607carbombings.htm"]Paul Joseph Watson[/url] notes, “the British security services were intimately involved in numerous terror attacks in Britain over the past few decades, namely car bombings, that were blamed on the IRA or its offshoots.â€

-----------

And then there is the strange case of Abu Qatada, “a Muslim cleric believed by several European countries to be a pivotal figure in international terrorism,†according to the (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetguardian.co.uk/ukresponse/story/0,11017,751102,00.html"]Guardian[/url], who “disappeared from his west London home … before a round up of alleged terrorist suspects. It was rumored that he had fled abroad.†However, according to “senior members of European intelligence services,†Abu Qatada was “fed and clothed by British intelligence,†that is to say he was protected as an asset.

-----------

“Relatives of two brothers suspected of plotting a terrorist bombing outrage in Britain today made extraordinary claims that they were visited by an MI5 agent in the weeks before they were arrested,†the (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetprisonplanet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/april2004/040104terrorsuspects.html"]Scotsma[/url]n reported on April 1, 2004.

“The eight suspects, all British citizens and Muslims, were held under the Terrorism Act as police found half a ton of ammonium nitrate fertilizer which they believe could have been used in a devastating blast.â€

-----------

Finally, it appears Bisher al-Rawi, sweating it out in Camp Gitmo, claims “he acted as a go-between for British intelligence and an alleged leading member of al-Qa’ida in London,†according to(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetprisonplanet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Pages/Jan05/160105MI5.html?story=601387"] London Independent[/url].

“Mr. Rawi claimed he had acted as an intermediary between Abu Qatada, a Palestinian refugee, and MI5. He named three MI5 agents, ‘Alex’, ‘Matthew’ and ‘Martin’, and asked for them to be called as defense witnesses. Although the tribunal agreed, the British Government refused to allow them to give evidence.â€

None of this, however, means diddly, as the corporate media rarely if ever mentions such suspicious connections and, as in the case of the previous example, these stories often find their way to the memory hole, or rather the “500 Internal Server Error†hole.

Of course, the story of the “al-Qaeda†patsies, neurologists and well-educated medical students, clueless when it comes to making bombs—while no shortage of bored teenagers are able to do so using household chemicals—is not intended to be believable but rather is designed to augment the incessant corporate media campaign to demonize Muslims, part and parcel of the “clash of civilizations,†that it to say the plan to attack Muslim and Arab countries, kill their grandmothers and toddlers, and balkanize the region, as long ago planned.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

The Failed Car Bomb Hysteria

'Al-Qaeda' Puts On Big Shoes, Red Nose, Takes Custard Pie

By (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forms.theregister.co.uk/mail_author/?story_url=/2007/07/02/terror_idiocy_outbreak/"]Lewis Page[/url]

Published Monday 2nd July 2007 14:53 GMT

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettheregister.co.uk/2007/07/02/terror_idiocy_outbreak/"]TheRegister[/url]

Analysis The "car bomber" hysteria gripping much of the British and international media over the weekend has had a (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettheregister.co.uk/2007/06/29/more_fear_biscuits_please/"]bucket of cold water[/url] from the Reg already, but just one bucket doesn't seem enough for this kind of outbreak.

To recap: an exceptionally incompetent group of troublemakers, unknown to the plods or spooks, decided to bring a spot of terror to old Blighty starting last Friday. These people had no actual explosives, and were apparently too lazy and ignorant to learn how to make them.

Instead, they decided to load cars with petrol, domestic gas cylinders and (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettelegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/06/29/nbomb329.xml"]"containers holding nails"[/url], and then set fire to them - either manually or using a cellphone-initiated remote rig of some kind.

Some Selected Headlines:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6252276.stm"]"Police avert car bomb 'carnage'"[/url] - BBC

"(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbelfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/article2723625.ece"]London on the Edge[/url]" - Belfast Telegraph

"(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdailyrecord.co.uk/news/news/tm_headline=terror-in-theatreland--&method=full&objectid=19383066&siteid=66633-name_page.html"]Terror in Theatreland[/url]" - Daily Record

Normally Reputable News Sources Used Phrases Like:

"(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.google.co.uk/news/url?sa=t&ct=uk/5-0&fp=4688c63858318dbd&ei=l9KIRuLGLaGcowKPqeXIDA&url=http%3A//you are not allowed to post links yetwashingtonpost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/30/AR2007063000075.html%3Fhpid%3Dtopnews&cid=1117677488"]explosives-packed cars[/url]",

"(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.google.co.uk/news/url?sa=t&ct=uk/0-0&fp=4688c63858318dbd&ei=l9KIRuLGLaGcowKPqeXIDA&url=http%3A//you are not allowed to post links yetnytimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/06/30/world/europe/30britain.html%3Fem%26ex%3D1183435200%26en%3Dd46fef2f5f166ca3%26ei%3D5087%250A&cid=1117677488"]Qaeda Tactics[/url]" and

"(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2115970,00.html"]a third attempt to create terror mayhem in Britain in under 36 hours. Only luck saved lives[/url]".

This isn't just rightwing hacks pumping up fear so that the evil securocrats can steal money from hospitals, aid, road safety etc, as our own Thomas C Greene has suggested (As an aside, for UK readers, the health-service budget alone is around three times that of the Defence ministry - and the Defence budget is the big fish in the UK securocrat pond).

Regrettably, alongside the usual mongers of terror fear, more liberal journos have also sought to exaggerate the significance of these rather pathetic attacks. In the case of the lefties, the idea is to suggest that had we Brits not mounted recent wars in Southwest Asia, we would be spared this kind of devastating "terror mayhem."

Frankly, if this kind of thing is the only backlash the West experiences for Iraq, we've got off pretty much scot-free: we should indulge in a spot of military adventurism any time we feel like it.

Conversely, if this is all al-Qaeda have to offer, we should never have lost a moment's sleep over them - let alone shoved our valuable appendages into the military meat-grinder of Afghanistan (I'm choosing to assume here that al-Qaeda only became a serious presence in Iraq after we invaded the place. Argue among yourselves as to whether Saddam was more or less threatening than Osama).

Getting back to here and now, these have to be some of the most pathetic terror attacks ever - difficult to distinguish from minor accidents. For goodness' sake, a car is full of petrol anyway; and gas cylinders too often enough. People drive cylinders of gas around all the time. Now and again - oh my god! - they probably carry boxes of nails, bolts, tools or whatever in the same vehicle. (Aiee!)

Sometimes these fiends crash their cars, and sometimes the vehicles burn out. It's one of the costs of living in the industrial world; if people couldn't get fuel - portable energy - easily enough to have accidents with it, most of us would still be dirt-poor, illiterate, shovelling muck for a living and dying like flies from disease - rather than dying very rarely in car crashes or gas explosions.

This kind of event happens on the motorways almost every day, at least the petrol fires and often enough with the other hazards added. The roads get closed off as a result, sometimes for hours - just like the Haymarket did on Friday morning. It causes massive inconvenience to lots and lots of people.

But the perimeter is manned by firemen and traffic cops, not bomb teams and terror-feds. And so this weekend a minor news story - one injured in bunt-out car / suicide attempt causes travel chaos - becomes a big international media frenzy, a "test of the new Prime Minister's mettle," if you please.

It might be a test of ministerial mettle if thousands of British Muslims were burning cars every night, as has happened in France. But what we seem to have here is some foreigners burning just one car and failing to burn two more owing to almost unbelievable incompetence.

The mindset of a man who's willing to set himself on fire to make a point - as one of the Glasgow terror-clowns seems to have done - but not to spend any effort at all on researching methods is a difficult one to understand. Even if these jokers were illiterate or had no internet access (seems unlikely, one of the suspects is apparently a doctor) they could have at least done a test.

In my part of town, fun-loving teenagers burn out a car or two down by the canal every week or so: nobody would notice another one with some nails in it.

Such a test would have told these idiots what every bomb-disposal operator and Hollywood effects guy already knows: that petrol, gas etc make for an excellent, photogenic fireball which you can normally be quite close to without ill effects. Too much real, killer, shrapnel-throwing blast will actually prevent a fireball effect, if you're interested (When putting on shows for people, we used to use a quarter-stick of plastic explosive taped to a bottle of petrol. Any more bang than that, and you don't get a fireball. The petrol just vapourises harmlessly).

There are ways to get a killer blast out of nothing more than fuel and air, but you need a lot more air than there is inside a car for a decent bang and you need to mix the two ingredients thoroughly and in the right proportions. Even flour, well stirred up into a cloud in a closed bin which is partly empty, can form an effective explosive mixture. Domestic gas which has been allowed to spread and mix with air in a confined space such as a house or a boat can flatten buildings.

If you're very technically skilled, you can produce a fuel-air explosion without a confining container. Various kinds of "bunker-buster" weapons do this, spreading liquid fuel using a bursting charge to form a fairly-precisely-blended volume of fuel-air mix almost instantly and then touching it off with another flash. But an effective mid-air fuel bang is just for proper weapons factories, really. Even they tend to have a significant dud rate.

We used to be constantly disappointed, on the bomb teams, at the consistently rubbish efforts of the ordinary bomber. Many people seem to think that any kind of fire or loud noise will become deadly if you add nails. Your correspondent was once called out to a scene where a teenage cretin, finding that batteries would go pop if heated in a fire, taped nails around D-cells and put them on a camping cooker. Terrifyingly, some of the nails flew as much as two or three feet when this infernal device reaped its deadly harvest.

Similarly, having been trained to meet the threat from competent terrorists like the Provisional IRA (PIRA), we would then have to be re-trained out of our paranoia in order to deal with ordinary idiots like the animal-lib crowd. A typical animal-libber bomb in the old days, for instance, might consist of a bottle of deadly petrol with a petrol-soaked sponge taped to it and a pair of burning joss-sticks stuck in the sponge.

Full of worry about PIRA, young bomb techs faced with such a device during exams would often faff about for ages with robots and bomb armour and disruptors, whereas the correct response is to slip on some fireproofs, quickly trot down the road and remove the joss sticks. It's technical stuff, you know, bomb disposal.

If these guys at the weekend really were anything to do with al-Qaeda, all one can really say is that it looks as though the War on Terror is won. This whole hoo-ha kicked off, remember, with 9/11: an extremely effective attack. Then we had the Bali and Madrid bombings, not by any measure as shocking and bloody but still nasty stuff. Then we had London 7/7, a further significant drop in bodycount but still competently planned and executed (Not too many groups would have been able to mix up that much peroxide-based explosive first try without an own goal).

Now we have this; one terror-clown badly burnt and nobody else hurt at all. An event about as significant as the teenagers burning cars down my way - and don't I wish those little sods got as much police attention and jail time. The jihadi threat has seemingly sunk to animal-lib levels.

Why, it's almost as if suicide bombing was a fairly dumb tactic. The 7/7 bombers seem to have been one of very few terror groups in the UK who were competent enough to make explosives and weren't under plod/spook surveillance, and now they're all dead.

Remember, this country carried on successfully for six years with hundreds - thousands, sometimes - of tons of explosives raining down on it every night for six years, delivered by very competent Germans who often died doing that job. The civilian death toll was around 60,000 according to most sources; the equivalent of 20 9/11s, more than three for every year of the war. Civilisation was not brought down. Germany and Japan withstood even greater violence, and survived it too.

Our parents and grandparents stood that kind of punishment, not to mention four times as many military dead, and got on with life. Sad though it is to confirm the oldsters' world view, by comparison our generation - our generation's journalists, anyway - seem a bit lacking in backbone. If all we have to put up with is an occasional 7/7, that's background noise by comparison - it should merit the same sort of headlines, the same political response as motorway pileups or airline crashes.

And if all we have to deal with is cluster######s like the one just past, it should merit the same headlines and response as my local youths; essentially none (Maybe some sort of special cop/spook taskforce with sweeping unconstitutional powers to hand out clips round the ear. Yes yes, I know, there'd be some kind of legal problem).

Move along; nothing to see here.

®

Lewis Page was an armed forces bomb-disposal operator tasked in support of the UK mainland police from 2001 to 2004. He's just bitter because only the crappiest bombers ever operated on his patch - even worse than these ones, usually - and he had to content himself with clearing up old German stuff.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Hopeless, Incompetent, Laughable

Hopeless, Incompetent, Laughable, Finally The Truth About "Terror"

Former Scotland Yard Detective Dismisses "Car Bombings" As Nothing More Than A Bonfire.,

By Paul Joseph Watson

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_propagandamatrix(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/july2007/030707truthaboutterror.htm"]PropagandaMatrix[/url]

A TV talking head has finally characterized last week's non-events in Britain for what they were, in the face of a blitz of frenzied hype, hysterics and fearmongering from the government and media, former Scotland Yard detective John O'Connor described the botched attacks as "hopeless," "incompetent" "almost laughable," and amounting to nothing more than a bonfire.

Watch the video below:

"This was a hopeless, incompetent terrorist attack, I mean when you see the ludicrous situation when none of the bombs were able to be detonated and these guys are then trying to set fire to petrol," O'Connor told CNN.

"All they got was a bonfire, they set fire to fuel - well that in its own way is not going to detonate the gas cylinders and it's not going to cause an explosion - it was just a fire, I mean that is so incompetent as to be almost laughable."

O'Connor also insisted that the perpetrators of the attack should be referred to as "jihadists" rather than Al-Qaeda, which is what the frothing media hurriedly declared them to be just hours after the dud "bombs" were discovered in London.

Others have been less sympathetic, labeling the goons who attempted to ram a Jeep into an airport terminal in Glasgow as "Beavis and Butthead" or, as(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yettheregister.co.uk/2007/07/02/terror_idiocy_outbreak/"] Register writer Lewis Page, a former armed forces bomb-disposal operator, calls them[/url], "Krazy Klown jihadis" who were engaged in "slapstick idiocy".

"These have to be some of the most pathetic terror attacks ever," writes Page, "difficult to distinguish from minor accidents. For goodness' sake, a car is full of petrol anyway; and gas cylinders too often enough. People drive cylinders of gas around all the time. Now and again - oh my god! - they probably carry boxes of nails, bolts, tools or whatever in the same vehicle. (Aiee!)"

"This kind of event happens on the motorways almost every day, at least the petrol fires and often enough with the other hazards added. The roads get closed off as a result, sometimes for hours - just like the Haymarket did on Friday morning. It causes massive inconvenience to lots and lots of people."

"But the perimeter is manned by firemen and traffic cops, not bomb teams and terror-feds. And so this weekend a minor news story - one injured in bunt-out car / suicide attempt causes travel chaos - becomes a big international media frenzy, a "test of the new Prime Minister's mettle," if you please."

The hysteria continued in the UK today after (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/6263252.stm"]Stansted Airport was temporarily shut down[/url] following the discovery of an unattended bag whose owner had presumably deserted it to visit the toilet.

And a new level of absurdity was reached when authorities decided to (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6263884.stm"]carry out controlled explosions[/url] on a car that was parked outside a Glasgow Masjid last night - no dangerous materials were found in the vehicle. Because obviously one of the primary targets for Muslim terrorists are Muslim Masjids!

While in America, (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnewsday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/nationworld/nation/orl-bk-package070207,0,6830877.story?coll=ny-worldnews-print"]pipe bombs at a Disney theme park[/url] that blew off doors later turned out to be firecrackers in a trash can that fizzed and spluttered.

Now every discarded pack of sandwiches is a potentially "suspicious device" as Britain cowers in fear of the next terrorist atrocity - who knows, maybe they'll set off a firework or knock over a stack of bean cans in the supermarket.

While the majority of Brits are more interested in putting up shelves than some retards setting fire to a car, the media has deserted common sense for good and welcomed another opportunity to terrify the public, providing terror where there was none and thereby facilitating the amateur jihadist's agenda by hyping a peril that simply doesn't exist.

News anchors devour every breaking detail about the dastardly doctor bombers while an endless loop of Beavis and Butthead's car crash dominates the background, blown up and overpixelated in a desperate ploy to beef up its significance.

They also revel in yet another excuse to show burly cops with machine guns, the enforcers ordering people around, searching cars and demanding complete compliance.

The reality is that accident causing deer, peanut allergies and swimming pools are all (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetprisonplanet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/january2007/050107peanutskill.htm"]more likely to seal your fate[/url] than a terrorist attack.

As Ohio State University's John Mueller concludes in a report entitled (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:FRxS8Q1mHAkJ:you are not allowed to post links yetcato.rg/pubs/regulation/regv27n3/v27n3-5.pdf%2Blikelihood%2Bof%2Bgetting%2Bkilled%2Bin%2Bterrorist%2Battack&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10"]A False Sense Of Insecurity[/url], "For all the attention it evokes, terrorism actually causes rather little damage and the likelihood that any individual will become a victim in most places is microscopic."

But the sensationalist media, the power hungry government and the bottom line fretting "experts" who head up profitable anti-terror companies all need to feed the beast and they'll exploit every morsel on offer.

Terrorism can only be effective if the relatively minor acts of violence that are perpetrated are given false prominence and artificially inflated to the point where the dread of what's coming next fundamentally alters the way we go about our lives, travel, commerce, and the way we treat others, until we ultimately acquiesce to the terrorist's goal - relinquishing our freedoms and living in fear.

Since that is the very definition of terrorism, recent events only confirm that the terrorists have already won and that their victory was secured with the enthusiastic support of the government and the media.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

What are those many other attacks you are referring to? Btw, 9/11 and Pentagon do not count, since it is obvious that your govt is involved in 9/11.

You believe that because it helps you sleep better at night. It is only "obvious" to those that don't want to face the truth. It hurts you too much to think that Muslims did that, so you deny it. Just as people will deny these events also, even though the people who commited them were caught red handed.

Which is it going to be Yasnov? Which excuse will you make?

That these men were not really Muslim? Or that they worked for the CIA? Or that Mossad brainwashed them as part of a complex plot to make Muslims look bad? Which is it this time?