Islamic Forum
Hasan2007

Enslaving Female Israeli Soldiers?

As-Salaamu alaikum,

This is a topic which I got kicked out from another forum. I suggested that it would be best that part of the Jihad included enslaving female israeli soldiers. I think and propose that it should be included as punishment for fighting in the battlefield. Opinions from muslims ofcourse.

Salaam

PropellerAds

Salaam,

erm, why female specifically?

Peace and Love,

DARLA

As-Salaamu alaikum,

This is a topic which I got kicked out from another forum. I suggested that it would be best that part of the Jihad included enslaving female israeli soldiers. I think and propose that it should be included as punishment for fighting in the battlefield. Opinions from muslims ofcourse.

Salaam

Alsalmu Alikum wa wb

Oh my God, cheer me up, I feel from your words that there is a big surprise you're preparing for us and your Legion are standing now at israel borderline, Umm may be in Sinai, no no, it should be at the east bank of the Dead Sea, may be anywhere else, Fighters, bombers, heavy and light Tanks, mortars and battleships and I wont forget about the millions of infantry soldiers, a Fully armed Army, But the only thing that depriving you from sleeping and stopping your Army march is "wither to Enslave israel female soldiers or not, Right?!! :sl:

Ma'salama :sl:

As-Salaamu alaikum,

Salaam

I dont understand, do you mean you want to marry them and treat them as muslim wives?

As-Salaamu alaikum,

This is a topic which I got kicked out from another forum. I suggested that it would be best that part of the Jihad included enslaving female israeli soldiers. I think and propose that it should be included as punishment for fighting in the battlefield. Opinions from muslims ofcourse.Salaam

Sounds like 'Hasan' has a little 'hanky panky' on his mind. Pervert !!! :sl: