Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
optimism

Don't Wait

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most merciful

Dear brother and sister .

Many articles have been wriitten about the merit of Ramadan and the incessant rewards that Allah has beswtowed on muslims and believers and the happiness that they will experience if they follow the straight path.

One should be thankful to Allah for still being alive and for this valuable gift of the month of ramdan .We should benefit from this opportuity to compete with each other in doing righteousness.Indeed,This may be the last one to us to reconcile with Allah ,and to be filled with remorse for being neglectful towards each other and for our shortcoming in performing our religious duties .

If you do not cry now and go back to him , when shall we repent.We do not know if we live the next Raman or even able to fast or do righteousness.We should overcome our defect to cure our hearts from sins and desires that hinder our movement and steps towards Allah it and that cause us only failure and downfull . I wonder how many times and has cried for committing sins one has felt sorry for wasting good deeds such us praying in Masjid, visting the patient, helping the needy , celebrating the remembrance of Allah ,preserving the tie of kinship , greeting our neighbours, fasting , obeying parents , reconciling between people , , borrowing money , doing umrah and performing pilgrimage, giving zakat , clothing the orphans and feeding them, buying medicine to the poor, smiling with them, inviting them .

It is worthy to mention this hadith for those who are sinful and who seek Allah mercy.

God (mighty and sublime be He) said:

"O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it."

Don't Wait

The Messenger of God (may peace be upon him) said: "Undertake good works before seven things happen: distracting poverty, corrupting wealth, debilitating illness, befuddling senility, final death, the Antichrist - and evil is the invisible one who waits and watches - or the final hour, which is more calamitous and more painful"

PropellerAds